Albums that You Originally Didn't Like

Guest Wrestlekid

Guest Wrestlekid

Yeah, I never particularly cared for Bush at all, but I just picked up 16 Stone while burning an early 90's CD, and can't stop playing it. Awesome CD with the likes of my personal favorite "Glycerine", "Comedown", and "Everything Zen". Anyways, are there any albums that you didn't like at first, but grew on you?

Plastic Surgery Disasters by the Dead Kennedys

I am addicted to this record, but before loathed the Dead Kennedys in general.

I am addicted to this record, but before loathed the Dead Kennedys in general.

Same here, something about Jello I didn't like before. Of course now, I love the band. They are one of my all time favorites.

Condemned 84 - The Boots Go Marching In

Crass - Best Before 1984

Descendents - Milo Goes to College

Battalion of Saints A.D. - Cuts

Guest Deputy Van Halen

"Rock The Plank" by the Mad Caddies. I heard one song and thought it was great and bought the CD, which I fucking hated. But it's really grown on me now, and it's one of my favourites.

Cradle of Filth's Damnation and a Day wasn't what I expected, and I immediately dismissed it as a bad album, but upon further research into it (reading of the lyrics) and actually listening to it more, it has really grown on me as one of Cradle's better works.

I can't stand the Darkness, but eerily, they're growing on me... every time I don't change the channel during one of their songs, I feel dirty, but I can't seem to get myself to actually change the channel.

Pearl Jam - Ten

I swear i just sat there getting dusty, whilst Nirvana became my new favorite band, taking over from Metallica, but when all the grunge era died, i found it in a drawer, put it on, and now i listen to all at least 4 times a month.

Poison the Well - Tear From the Red

Poison the Well - You Come Before You

As I Lay Dying - Frail Words Collapse

Lamb of God - New American Gospel

Black Dahlia Murder - Unhallowed

Most Precious Blood - Nothing in Vain

silverchair - Neon Ballroom

Foo Fighters - The Colour and the Shape

Nirvana - Nevermind

Same here, something about Jello I didn't like before. Of course now, I love the band. They are one of my all time favorites.

Crass - Best Before 1984

Descendents - Milo Goes to College

Yeah, when I first heard the Dead Kennedys I thought they were wannabe's of the Sex Pistols. Little did I know...

Oh, and I am the opposite concerning Crass and Descendents. Loved both bands on first listen.

Another record I hated, but I believe is one hell of a record is Energy by Operation Ivy. I listened to Officer by them and hated it. Now 4 months later I am loving Operation. They rank up their with The Specials as top ska or ska influenced bands of all time.