What is the best season of a TV show you've ever seen?

Katsuya

Chuck Season 2 was pretty damn amazing. Such great story telling, character progress, action, drama, comedy, and romance. Those last few episodes are my favorite moments in TV ever. 

HIMYM Season 2 is my favorite comedy season I think. While I hated the ending of the series, I loved Ted and Robin as a couple, the wedding, Barney on The Price is Right was great, the introduction of Wayne Brady, and of course, the Slap Bet and Robin Sparkles.

The OC Season 2 was pretty spectacular, no shame in my game.

Revenge Season 1 was also some fun soapy goodness. I really enjoyed that show when it first came out. A great Count of Monte Crisco style story. 

On 08/08/2018 at 13:46, Timmoru Suzuki said:

I actually prefer Season Two of The Wire; after a fairly impenetrable opening episode it really rewards patience with some great arcs for the one-season-and-done characters and a compelling greek-tradgedy of an ending.

I'd also say Season Two of Justified for a near perfect 'Villain of the season' type story, and likewise S4 of The Shield for the same.

Season Two of the Wire gets unfairly treated. The characters and settings are interesting and different to what we'd gotten used to. It really does build throughout as the younger brother goes more and more off on one.

• Like 3