Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

In my WCW 2001 game I'm doing an early version of WWE's NXT called Generation Next to build some new Superstars. If someone could make me kyky pics of these pairings I'd be very greatful:

Rookie - Pro

Shawn Hernandez (Just use one of his TNA Pics) - Konnan

Rob Conway (With mustache please) - Scott Hall

Shelton Benjamin (something old, possible pre-WWE when he still had black hair) - Ron Killings

Anthony Banks (Pre-WWE Pic if possible) - D'lo Brown

Brock Lesnar (without his Tatto or beard) - Bill Goldberg

Chad Collyer - Dean Malenko

Alberto Banderas (Alberdo Del Rio)(Just use one of his WWE pics. I want him unmasked as I plane on using a similar Gimmick to his current one.) - Rey Mysterio Jr. (with mask)

Lance Windham (Lance Cade) (A pic with longish hair would be nice) - Jeff Jarrett (Pic from WCW)

I'm out of practice with these as I stopped doing them myself. Hope these are cool.

Brock_Goldberg.jpgCollyer_Malenko.jpgHernandez_Konnan.jpgCade_Jarrett.jpg

MVP_DLo.jpgAlberto_Mysterio.jpgConway_Hall.jpgShelton_Killings.jpg

m.jpg

Could I get this pic of Derek Allen kyky'd?

0.jpg

IF AT ALL POSSIBLE, this is the only picture I could find of El Vortex. I also tried to find a picture of a look-a-like, but nothing prevailed. So if in anyway you could somehow crop him onto KYKY either his head or whole body, that would be so greatly appreciated.

Edited by Burzudeath

In my WCW 2001 game I'm doing an early version of WWE's NXT called Generation Next to build some new Superstars. If someone could make me kyky pics of these pairings I'd be very greatful:

Rookie - Pro

Shawn Hernandez (Just use one of his TNA Pics) - Konnan

Rob Conway (With mustache please) - Scott Hall

Shelton Benjamin (something old, possible pre-WWE when he still had black hair) - Ron Killings

Anthony Banks (Pre-WWE Pic if possible) - D'lo Brown

Brock Lesnar (without his Tatto or beard) - Bill Goldberg

Chad Collyer - Dean Malenko

Alberto Banderas (Alberdo Del Rio)(Just use one of his WWE pics. I want him unmasked as I plane on using a similar Gimmick to his current one.) - Rey Mysterio Jr. (with mask)

Lance Windham (Lance Cade) (A pic with longish hair would be nice) - Jeff Jarrett (Pic from WCW)

I'm out of practice with these as I stopped doing them myself. Hope these are cool.

Brock_Goldberg.jpgCollyer_Malenko.jpgHernandez_Konnan.jpgCade_Jarrett.jpg

MVP_DLo.jpgAlberto_Mysterio.jpgConway_Hall.jpgShelton_Killings.jpg

Thank you! Those are awesome!

m.jpg

0.jpg

IF AT ALL POSSIBLE, this is the only picture I could find of El Vortex. I also tried to find a picture of a look-a-like, but nothing prevailed. So if in anyway you could somehow crop him onto KYKY either his head or whole body, that would be so greatly appreciated.

DerekAllen.jpg

I found better pics of El Vortex

ElVortex.jpgElVortex2.jpg

thank ya, I hardly ever check PB since it wants to give me issues if I browse for to long.

galacticgonzo, I think I'll use yours, it looks more Heelish to me.

m.jpg

0.jpg

DerekAllen.jpg

I found better pics of El Vortex

ElVortex.jpgElVortex2.jpg

Thank you SOOO much. :)