Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

You need to put a border over the cuts on your pictures.

Bad

Withoutborder.jpg

Good

Withborder.jpg

Notice the border? You need to put that on top of everything else.In the first one the cut looks like it's ontop of the image rather than in it. I provided a PNG of the border in my first post on the subject.

It's a decent size order, I apologize for that. Thanks in advance.

Can I get a pic of current look CM Punk, Abyss, Samoa Joe, and current look Randy Orton on ky with the ECW World Heavyweight title

935-cm-punk.jpg31.pngabyss1.png

Samoa Joe, Homicide, PJ Polaco, and Tyler Black on ky with the ECW Television title

Homicide_06.pngHomicide_04.pngjustincredible.pngSeth_Rollins_06.pngSeth_Rollins_01.png

The Motor City Machine Guns and the Briscoe's (current pics) on ky with the ECW World Tag Team titles

These images of victoria/tara, sara del rey, alissa flash on ky with the WWE Womens title:

l.jpgl.jpgvictoria.pngtara.pngAlissaFlash.pngmelissa.png

And again much thanks anyone involved with doing this.

I'm not Kirkland, but here you go. Sorry it took so long (and sorry some of them don't turn out pretty good)

punkecw2.jpgpunkecw.jpgortonecw.jpgabyssecw.jpgjoeecw.jpg

joeecwtv.jpgcredibleecwtv.jpgblackecwtv.jpghomicideecwtv.jpg

shelleyecwtag.jpgsabinecwtag.jpgjaybriscoeecwtag.jpgshelleyecwtag.jpg

tarawmn.jpgmelissawmn.jpgdelraywmn-1.jpg

Thanks I'll make due with the best of 'em

Andy Leavine, Antonio Cesaro, Brian Fury, Chaz, Crimson, Grandmaster Sexay, Hawk, Heidenreich (x2), James Storm, Jesse Sorensen, Kid Kash, Kurt Angle, Leif Cassidy, Magnus, Max Moon, Nicole Bass, Paul Heyman, Randy Orton (x2), Ryback, Sakamoto, Samoa Joe, Sin Cara, Steve Blackman, Wade Barrett

Andy_Leavine.jpgAntonio_Cesaro.jpgBrian_Fury.jpgChaz.jpgCrimson.jpgGrandmaster.jpgHawk.jpg

Heidenreich.jpgHeidenreich2.jpgJames_Storm.jpgJesse_Sorensen.jpgKid_Kash.jpgKurt_Angle.jpgLeif_Cassidy.jpg

Magnus.jpgMax_Moon.jpgNicole_Bass.jpgPaul_Heyman.jpgrandy_orton2.jpgrandy_orton.jpgRyback.jpg

Sakamoto.jpgSamoa_Joe.jpgSin_Cara.jpgSteve_Blackman.jpgWade_Barrett.jpg

Edited by Cactus_Y2J

and more...

Afa, AJ Stylez, Alex Silva, Beth Phoenix, Big Daddy V, Brodus Clay, Byron Saxton, Cameron Lynn (x2), Conor O'Brian, David Von Erich, Dolph Ziggler, Dory Funk, Eve Torres (x2), Fritz Von Erich, Jeff Hardy, John Cena, Kamikaze, Kevin Von Erich, Lord Tensai, Primo, Rain, Rob Terry, Rosa Mendes, Ryback, Santino Marella, Savio Vega, Shane McMahon, Sika, Stephanie McMahon, Teddy Long, Tugboat, Zack Ryder, Zombie

Afa.jpgAJ_Styles.jpgAlex_Silva.jpgBeth_Phoenix.jpgBig_Daddy_V.jpgBrodus_Clay2.jpgByron_Saxton.jpgCameron_Lynn.jpgCameron_Lynn2.jpgConor_OBrian.jpgDavid_Von_Erich.jpgDolph_Ziggler2.jpgDory_Funk.jpgEve_Torres.jpgEve_Torres2.jpgFritz_Von_Erich.jpgJeff_Hardy.jpgJohn_Cena.jpgKamikaze.jpgKevin_Von_Erich.jpgLord_Tensai.jpgPrimo.jpgRain.jpgRob_Terry.jpgRosa_Mendes.jpgRyback2.jpgSantino_Marella2.jpgSavio_Vega.jpgShane_McMahon.jpgSika.jpgSteph_McMahon.jpgTeddy_Long.jpgTugboat.jpgZack_Ryder.jpgZombie.jpg

Edited by Cactus_Y2J

Could somebody please make me a NEW ERA WRESTLING (NEW) banner, if it helps my top stars are Samoa Joe, Kevin Steen and Shelton Benjamin

You'd be best served asking in the graphics request forum for that I think :)

Oh, my bad.I will ask in there

Akeem, Aksana (x2), Ashley Massaro, Bully Ray, Daffney, Daniels, DT Porter, Duke Droese, El Mesias, Gregory Helms, Hallowicked, John Laurinaitis, Jerry Lawler, Mae Young, Maryse, Masada, Nick Gage, Robbie E, Ronin, Shawn Michaels, Slam Master J, Slick, Teddy Hart, the Big O, Tony Mamaluke, Virgil (x2), Zema Ion

Akeem.jpgAksana.jpgAksana2.jpgAshley_Massaro.jpgBully_Ray.jpgDaffney.jpgDaniels.jpgDT_Porter.jpgDuke_Droese.jpgEl_Mesias.jpgGregory_Helms.jpgHallowicked.jpgJ_Laurinaitis.jpgJerry_Lawler2.jpgMae_Young.jpgMaryse.jpgMasada.jpgNick_Gage.jpgRobbie_E.jpgRonin.jpgShawn_Michaels.jpgSlam_Master_J.jpgSlick.jpgTeddy_Hart.jpgthe_big_o.jpgTony_Mamaluke.jpgVirgil.jpgVirgil2.jpgZema_Ion.jpg

Edited by Cactus_Y2J