WWE Attitude 2005

craig

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe if you didn't argue with every single person who posts a bad comment about your diary you would have a lot more shows up. If somebody critisizes your diary then too bad, take it and dont complain. Everybody gets bad reviews but you have to learn to use them to HELP your diary. Not just look at them like they are wrong and you are right. If you have half of your readers complaining about what you're doing then you're doing something wrong.

people are telling you what they think of your diary. And your sitting here calling them jack offs. I'm going to tell you straight up there are a lot of problems with this diary and you should really listen to what the people say. Half of these people have given constructive criticism and theyve given you advice on what you could do to fix it but you pay them no mind.

I didn't say period, Thatz said it. And I'm not American but I know what period is, and I also know what a period is, which is an english word. In a diary that I had on here, you said:

I am really not liking this so far, there is so much unrealism its a turn off, Orton, HBK, Taker all on injuryed list, i very much hate how the drafts are united for a month makes the idea of the draft lottery being a month being pointless, would of been easier have them joint for a month and end it with the lottery on one night, and why oh why did you have Haas and Holly win the tag titles.

Edited by Triple X

Heat

Justin Credible defeated Gene Snitsky 70/64/66

Darkness defeated The Heart Throbs, William Regal & Eugene and Viscera & Val Venis 48/57/55

Chris Masters defeated Al Snow 67/59/64

RAW

IPB Image

The ECW and RAW Video’s hit and we go to ringside

Coach: Welcome to RAW with the Coach

JR: Tonight we will see Lance Storm and Shelton Benjamin against Chris Jericho and Edge

King: Also oh my JR, Diva tag team action when Lita and Trish face Christy and Ivory

Coach: Don’t forget my sit-down interview with Victoria, as well as Triple H getting revenge on Batista and Ric Flair

Hurricane’s Music hit, and Hurricane, Rosey and Super Stacey came to the ring, followed by Hassan and Daivari

Muhammad Hassan and Daivari v The Hurricane and Rosey w/ Super Stacey

Daivari and Hurricane started the match and we got so good cruiserweight action to start of RAW, Daivari hit a DDT and then a frogsplash but only got a 2 count, Daivari then tagged in Hassan who was the legal man for the rest of the match. Hassan destroyed Hurricane and hit the modified STO and then locked in the camel clutch, the referee raised Hurricane’s arm up twice, and just as he was going to do it for a 3rd time, Hassan let go of the hold and threw Hurricane over to Rosey, to let Rosey tag himself in, as Rosey walked into the ring, Hassan ducked a clothesline and then kicked Rosey in the mid-section and hit a impressive standing suplex on Rosey, Hassan then again locked in the camel clutch, the referee raised the arm of Rosey 3 times, and 3 times it fell to the mat, Rosey had passed out

Winners: Muhammad Hassan and Daivari

After the match Daivari and Muhammad Hassan continued to beat down on Hurricane and Rosey untill Hulk Hogan’s Music hit, both Hassan and Daivari took no notice as a result of what happened last week, However this week Hogan did appear, Hassan and Daivari did not notice however, Hogan entered the ring and threw Daivari over the top rope and then hit a big boot on Hassan and then the legdrop, Hogan them grabbed a microphone as Daivari dragged Hassan out of the ring

Hogan: Let me tell you something brother, you reign of terror on RAW is over, Muhammad Hassan, at Summerslam, Whatcha gonna do, Whatcha gonna do when Hulkamania runs wild on you.

-Commercial Break-

We returned from the commercial break and Eric Bischoff was walking down the aisle with Chris Jericho and Edge, they was followed by Lance Storm with Paul Heyman and then Shelton Benjamin

Lance Storm and Intercontinental Champion Shelton Benjamin w/Paul Heyman v Chris Jericho and Edge w/Eric Bischoff

The match was a technical classic especially when Jericho was in the ring with either Benjamin or Storm. However Edge was the legal man for most of the match. Edge speared Shelton, and then tagged Jericho in, both Edge and Jericho started to double team Shelton until Storm came into the ring, Storm and Jericho then brawled, and Edge continued to beat down Shelton, until Shelton started to get to his feet. Storm ducked a clothesline by Jericho and hit a drop toe hold dropping Jericho head first into the middle turnbuckle., Storm then went over to help Shelton, and both men got the advantage and superkicked Edge out of the, ring and as they turned around seen Jericho running towards them and quickly hit a double flapjack on Jericho causing him to go head first into the top turnbuckle, Shelton rolled Jericho up as Storm left the ring to get a 2 count. Shelton and Jericho remained the legal men, Jericho had got the advantage and hit a bulldog on Shelton, Jericho went for a lionsault, however Storm hung Jericho up on the ropes, Shelton nipped up and hit a T-bone and a staggering Jericho, Shelton covered, Edge ran in, but Storm hit a moonsault of the top, over Shelton and Jericho taking out Edge and Shelton got the 3 count victory

Winners: Lance Storm and Intercontinental Champion Shelton Benjamin

After the match, Chris Masters, Mike Awesome and Steve Corino ran to ringside they then had a 5 on 2 assault , that was untill Terry Funk, Tommy Dreamer, Stevie Richards and Justin Credible came down and made it 5 on 6, Storm, Benjamin, Credible, Dreamer, Credible and Funk sent the 5 men untill the outside, suddenly the lights started to flicker untill they went out completely, when they returned Sting was in the ring and had destroyed all 6 men in the ring, Eric Bischoff then had a huge smile on his face

-Commercial Break-

We return from the Commercial Break and The Coach is in a sit down interview with Victoria

Coach: Last Week on RAW, Victoria you got you ass handed to you by Lita and Trish Stratus

Victoria: Coach, Lita and Trish maybe good at the numbers game, but they attack me all they want but at Summerslam, 4 women will walk in and I will leave with the Womens Title

Coach: I wouldn’t be to sure of that, Monday Night, Lita and Trish will destroy Christy and Ivory

Victoria: Coach whether it is 2 women or 3 women I really don’t care because I will once again be women’s champion

Coach: Now Victoria, not that I really care about your opinion, but the RAW locker room seem divided on who they want to be RAW General Manager after Summerslam

Victoria: a self obsessed pervert, or a man who truly care’s about this business, I’m behind Paul E. on this on

Coach: Well good for you, not that anyone really cared, now lets go back to RAW and see some hot women in Lita and Trish

We return to ringside and Christy and Ivory are coming out, next Trish came out followed by WWE Womens Champion Lita

Ivory and Christy Hemme v Lita and Trish Stratus

Christy was singled out a lot in this match, and the team of Trish and Lita picked away at the legs and arms of Christy a lot, stopping her to have any offence or tag out to Ivory. Lita and Trish picked away at Christy and there was nothing Ivory could do. Trish hit the stratusfaction on Christy, Trish then hit a chick kick to Ivory before tagging Lita, Lita came in and hit a twist of fate followed by a Lita-Sault, cover 1.2.3 easy win for Lita and Trish

Winners: WWE Womens Champion Lita and Trish Stratus

After the match Lita and Trish continued to beat down on the legs of Christy Hemme, Trish went outside and grabbed a chair, Ivory started to get up so Trish hit Ivory with a chair, before going back into the ring and hit the legs of Christy with the chair repeatedly

-Commercial Break-

We return from the commercial break and we see Christy being helped to the back

We go backstage and Bischoff is in Heyman’s office

Bischoff:: What do you want Heyman

Heyman: Bischoff, as it said on WWE.com I had a huge announcement for Summerslam, now I spoke to Vince over the week and he likes it, at Summerslam, the 10 man tag, is lottery rules, no Eric, coz I know you’re not the most intelligent man in the world, I shall explain the rules for you, two men will be randomly drawn to start the match, and every two minutes another man is randomly drawn untill all man are drawn, however if there are no members of a team active before all men has been then the match ends Hood luck Eric, coz ECW will kick your ass

Undertaker and Kane v The Heart Throbs

The match was a complete squash match, the Heart Throbs tried to get the upper hand to start the match, but failed, Double big boot, Double chockslam, Kane hit the Tombstone on Romeo and Undertaker hit the last ride on Antonio, they both covered each man, 1.2.3., easy win for the brothers of destruction

Winners: Undertaker and Kane

After the match rhyno and Sean O’Haire ran down to ringside to take out Kane and Undertaker, however Kane and Undertaker got the advantage and hit a tombstone on each man onto the steel chairs busting each man open

-Commercial Break-

We go into Heyman’s office and he is on the phone

Heyman: Theodore he has signed, the 29th individual for the Hardcore Title Battle Royal

Theodore says something

Heyman: Very true, I just wonder he who he will sign for, RAW or Smackdown

Sinister Minister bursts into Heyman’s locker room with Rhyno and O’Haire

Heyman: Theodore I will have to speak to you later

Heyman closes his cell phone

Heyman: What can I do for you gentlemen

Rhyno: Did you just see what happened out there, the assaulted us

Heyman: And what do you want me to do about it

Rhyno: Make Summerslam a first blood match

O’Haire: What

Sinister: Mr Heyman, please ignore Mr Rhyno he’s in a bit of a state right now

Heyman: You know what Rhyno that’s a good idea, at Summerslam the tag team title match will be a first blood match., now get out of my office

We then cut to Triple H and Orton who is with Todd Grisham

Todd: Triple H, we have heard a lot of speculation about who will be your mystery partner tonight

HHH: You know what Todd, there isn’t a damn person out there in that locker room who even has the right to be partner to the Game, Randy is still no the injured reversed list, so I guess tonight with Randy in my corner, I will just go at it alone and prove that Flair is a has been and Batista is a never was

HHH walks off

Randy: Flair tonight I will kill another legend, and Batista don’t worry, Triple H will leave just enough for you to walk to Summerslam in 13 days for you to lose the World Heavyweight Title to the legend killer, Randy Orton

We then cut to ringside

Ric Flair and Batista v Triple H and ???

Triple H did start this match alone with Orton at ringside, and went back and forth against Ric Flair, and gained the upper hand on the nature boy,, Flair however regained the advantage with a poke to the eyes, Flair then tagged in Batista who clotheslined Triple H, Batista set Triple H up for the Batista Bomb, however Randy Orton hit the RKO on Batista and put HHH on top of Batista, Flair came in and clotheslined Orton over the top rope, the referee counted the pin and Batista kicked out at a 2 count, Batista and Triple H brawled back up to there feet, Triple H went to throw Batista to the ropes, Batista reversed and then hit a spinebuster, outside the ring Orton threw Flair to the steel steps and then went in the ring after Batista, the referee tried to pull the 2 men apart but got pushed out of the ring by both men, which caused the referee to make this match a no contest

Winners: No Contest

Orton and Batista brawled in the ring while Triple H rolled out of the ring and brawled with Flair, officials, referees and security tried unsuccessfully to break the 4 men up

Paul Heyman’s music hit and he came down onto the entrance ramp

Heyman: Stop this now

Known of the 4 men listen and continued to brawl

Heyman: The next man to throw a punch is fired

All 4 men stopped

Heyman: Now Batista, Randy Orton if you to want to beat the hell out of each other, you can do that at Summerslam, in a Texas Deathmatch, now Triple H, Ric Flair, all week I have been thinking, how can I make your match a true classic, well I know I don’t want to see any cheap quick 3 counts, or any cheating, that’s why at Summerslam, Triple H and Ric Flair will wrestle in a match where there are no 3 counts, instead they are replaced by 10 counts, and if the match ends in a DQ or Countout then that individual will be suspended for a year without pay, no matter who is the general manager, as will any individual who tries to get involved

Heyman then went backstage and officials was holding the 4 men apart.

--Results--

Muhammad Hassan and Daivari defeated Hurricane and Rosey at 4:35 67/64/69

Intercontinental Champion Shelton Benjamin and Lance Storm defeated Chris Jericho and Edge at 12:34 71/80/83

Womens Champion Lita and Trish Stratus defeated Ivory and Christy Hemme at 3:21 63/46/58

Undertaker and Kane defeated The Heart Throbs at 0:59 61/67/60

Triple H and Randy Orton fought to a No Contest with Ric Flair and World Heavyweight Champion Batista at 10.03 76/70/82

I enjoyed the show, but I see the point regarding tag team matches. The fact that your main event was hyped as a myster partner tag match, I felt that it was diluted by so many tag matches.

Also, the fact that the Tag Team Champions, the leaders of the division you said afterwards that you were championing on the show, wasn't even booked in a match was bizarre. Why not have put on a Rhyno and O'Haire squash match, with Taker and Kane doing the run-in.

All in all the show was okay. I liked Heyman's promos. Maybe making a tag title match First Blood, making Orton/Batista a Texas Death Match and making HHH/Flair a 10-Count Match would be considered overbooking. I mean, you've already got fifteen matches on your card, you could've got away with making them all straight matches. Too much violence will make other matches seem too run-of-the-mill.

Remember Survivor Series '03 when Michaels bled for England? It was amazing, because the whole show had been blood-free and ultra-violence free (with the exception of that anaemic Ambulance Match), which gave HBK's blood letting more significant. However, once Mr. McMahon bled moments into his match with Undertaker IMMEDIATELY AFTER, everybody watching forgot about all the awesome work HBK had done before.

The point I'm making is that if you have a TLC match, it's gonna be violent. Then you follow that up with a First Blood match, you're gonna lose part of the appeal to the TLC match. THEN if you have a Texas Death Match following that, you're gonna undo all the work you put in to make First Blood memorable, whilst continuing to haze the memory of what could be an awesome TLC match.

That's what I think anyway. I'm gonna commend you for sticking with the diary, and commend you for trying new things. I think we'll all see a marked improvement in the show once your final big two-brand show is in the books. :)

Also, the fact that the Tag Team Champions, the leaders of the division you said afterwards that you were championing on the show, wasn't even booked in a match was bizarre. Why not have put on a Rhyno and O'Haire squash match, with Taker and Kane doing the run-in.

Edited by Hornpipe Sally

I think its very good to be honest. ITs different, in terms of the ecw and raw thing, as for the ppv matches? I like it, i prefer my WWE pay per views to have around 10-12 matches, purely for the fact that it makes the matches shorter, and a vast majority of matches at ppv's (e.g. big show snitsky) can be horrible, and would be better off at the 5 or 6 minute mark.

Either way, thumbs up, keep teh good work up.

craig, you talk about realism in other diaries yet dont use it yourself. WWE would never change a PPV to 5 hours to try and turn things around, they would never hold a first blood, texas death, AND 10 count match on a RAW, and they wouldnt be able to get Sting to come in so easily. If you are going to tell other people that their diaries are not realistic, then try being realistic in your own and dont get all pissy when people NICELY, yes there are people who were nice about it, say it isnt realistic. There is so much wrong with this diary and your replys to the negative things are stupid beyond belief. Be glad because after this post I will not be coming back in here because I have made my point loud and clear about why this diary is one of the worst diaries ever and is lucky to even have a fan base. Is this post harsh? Yes. I meant it to be.

For those that actually like the diary-good for you, but go read diaries like the WCW one that is pinned or reverse's LAW diary if you want better diaries.