EWR 2010 Stats Update: May

OK, for whatever reason, MegaUpload is not taking the DATA version of the update (even though it's smaller obviously). I'll try to get it uploaded in DATA form ASAP, but need to get moving at the moment, so I don't have time to sit and wait for it to decide to work. I'll also have comments regarding the update probably within the next day or so.

-Bill

MegaUpload:

FULL: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CL1YRFI5

DATA: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5YYMLPW6

Edited by Bill1996
  • Like 12

Guest Desecrator

I'm not a hundred percent sure, but haven't Tyler Reks' and Vance Archer's profiles been moved to the SmackDown!-section?

Edited by Desecrator
  • Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Thanks Bill!

Here's some random notes:

Remove these tag teams as they NEVER teamed as a tag team and just in trios which I I don't think should count if they never taged in a two-on-two match.

The Future is Now IV

The Future Is Now V

Der Bruderschaft III

Der Bruderschaft IV

Der Bruderschaft V

Der Bruderschaft VI

Der Bruderschaft VII

Inchoherence III

The Osirian Portal III

Masters of 1000 Holds II

Masters of 1000 Holds III

Team Uppercut II

Team Uppercut III

Neo-Solar Temple III and IV should be inactive. Delirious was "freed" of control from the power UMB had over him.

I think Brook Lynne's (Becky Bayless in Wrestlicious) gimmick should be Troublemaker or Bitch.

I think Autumn Frost's (Jennifer Blake in Wreslicious) gimmick should be Slut. Toni The Top tried to pimp her out to JV Rich to be his "arm candy," several times. I WISH I could be joking with this one... :angry:

Colt Cabana and Timmy Balitmore should be friends. Colt put over Balitmore for being a fellow wrestling personality getting into comedy in a PWInsider.com Elite Interview a few months back and slipped my mind.

Add Chris Gough, Joe Francosi and Seth Mates to the game as staff members. I posted these staff members last month but they weren't added for some reason. I know these three men exist, just no knowledge of their ages and birth months.

Name: Chris Gough (former WWE Creative team member & did a documentary on the history of the Kansas City Wrestling scene)

Birth Month: Unknown

No Employer

Job: Production

Wages: $12,000

Skill: 68

Backstage: 85

Tick booker

Name: Joe Francosi (current WWE creative team member & booked the Extreme Comedy Tour with Mick Foley, Colt Cabana and Bruce Pritchard)

WWE Written

Job: Writer

Wages: $19,000

Skill: 70

Backstage: 90

Tick booker

Name: Seth Mates (former WWE creative team member who worked on the Katie Vick storyline and now blogs on newsday.com)

No Employer

Job: Writer

Wages: $12,000

Skill: 62

Backstage: 85

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

A question, I want to start a WWE or ROH game with this data, but have a TNA game with data from a few months ago. Can I put this data in to the game and keep my old save as it is? (ie will adding this corrupt that save/make it unsuable)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

A question, I want to start a WWE or ROH game with this data, but have a TNA game with data from a few months ago. Can I put this data in to the game and keep my old save as it is? (ie will adding this corrupt that save/make it unsuable)

As long as you don't use the same save slot for both games, you'll be fine. :)

Yes, as long as you don't start the new save on your current game slot there will be no problem :D

I went through the WWE bit and made these notes:

-Batista is officially on Raw, so change his brand split from SmackDown to Raw

-I've noticed this for a while, is Beth Phoenix really deserving of 80 overness? This would put her past Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase, and put her on par with R-Truth. I'd lower it to 77

-Big Show isn't really a BFG, i think No Gimmick Needed would suit him. He's in no way a big cuddly giant. He knocked out like three guys on Smackdown with no remorse :P

-When was the last time Christian even used the Diving Headbutt? Shouldn't both his primary and secondary finisher be Killswitch?

-Change Cody Rhodes' short name from "C. Rhodes" to just "Rhodes"

-Daniel Bryan should be a lower midcarder

-Increase Darren Young's overness from 45 to about 50

-Increase David Hart Smith and Tyson Kidd's overness to 73, which would make them equal with Natalya

-I don't think David Otunga is worthy of Fonz Factor, but someone might want to explain why he has it...

-Shouldn't Dennis Condrey be deleted and made into a staff member? He's not an on air talent in WWE.

-Domino isn't and wasn't under contract (supposedly), remove him from the WWE roster

-Increase Drew McIntyre's overness to 77, he's definitely on par if not more over than Dolph Ziggler

-Surely Evan Bourne is deserving of Superstar Look. He's ripped and... well I suppose its difficult to argue whether someone qualifies for it but I'd say he does.

-Raise Eve Torres' overness to 60

-Lower Finlay's overness from 80 to 70. He hasn't been on TV for months and is being phased out due to WWE's interest in younger talent

-Change Swagger's primary and secondary finishers to Gutwrench Powerbomb. It hasn't been called the Doctor Bomb since he was on ECW...

-It seems clear that Jamie Noble HAS retired. Delete him and change him to a staff member?

-Jim Duggan is long gone. Remove him from WWE

-Change JTG's gimmick from Comedy Character to Old School Face

-Give Kofi Kingston the Fonz Factor. Ca'monnnn... he's cool. More so than Otunga >_>

-Lower Mark Henry's over from 78 to 74, and change him to a Midcarder

-Lower Matt Hardy's over from 84 to 80, and lower him to Midcarder. This seems controversial, but his real life position is on the midcard, not upper. And so this would make him compatible.

-Change Michael Tarver from Tweener to Heel, and change both of his finishers to Tarver's Lightning since he's not allowed to use the Kill Shot anymore

-Up Michelle McCool's over from 68 to 73. She's the dominant heel diva on SmackDown

-Make MVP a midcarder.

-Why is Orton's stiffness 38? This would make him a lazy worker which he is clearly not. Increase it to 42. And make him Face.

-Savannah should be in Development. Yeah I know she's NXT's ring announcer but being realistic, she'll gain stats in development and no-one actually uses ring announcers in angles anyway

-Lower Khali's overness from 78 to 75 and make him a midcarder

-Change Tito Nieves to Tito Colon

-Tyler Reks and Vance Archer are Smackdown superstars now

-Lower Kozlov's overness from 76 to 72 and make him a midcarder

-Change Wade Barrett's gimmick to Arrogant

Edit: Also, the Women's Championship prestige seems way to low. Change it from 53 to 65.

Edited by StarshipPain
  • Like 2

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Satoshi Oji(Dragon Gate USA's president/owner) and CIMA should have booker ticked. Any of Gabe Sapolski's ideas for Dragon Gate USA's booking must be cleared through them.

Add Christina Von Eerie to AAA as a heel with a metalhead gimmick and add her to Legion Extranjera.

Electro Shock is AAA's Mega Heavyweight champion and remove him from WagnerManiacos.

Remove Escorpion Negro from AAA.

Hijo De Rey Mistiero's primary finisher should be Spanish fly (corner) and he should have high spots ticked. Raise his brawl to 42, speed to 74, over to 30 and charisma to 53.

Add Taiji Ishimori to AAA, he is their tag team champion with Morishima. Make him a Midcard Tweener with a Highlight Reel gimmick.

Add Takeshi Morishima to AAA, he is one of their tag team champions with Ishimori. Make him an Upper Midcard Tweener with a Foreign Star gimmick.

Add Teddy Hart to Dragon Gate USA as a heel.

Surely Evan Bourne is deserving of Superstar Look. He's ripped and... well I suppose its difficult to argue whether someone qualifies for it but I'd say he does.

There were people arguing that because he looks and talks like a 12 year old that he isn't deserving....

• Like 1