EWR 2010 Stats Update: May

I watch FCW from time to time on youtube.. I think he's got the brawl of Steve Lewington so maybe 55 - 60, speed wasn't on show, so maybe lower to 40. Charisma shouldnt be anymore than 60. He's yet to show anything markworthy

I thought he did pretty well in that clip. The original video I based my suggestion off of doesn't appear to be on Youtube anymore, or I can't find it at least, but he held his own and did a very good job in it.

Hey Bill,

There is a small problem with the Data regarding FIP in the file editor. I get a Run-time error when I click on FIP in Promotions. This is due to worker Dave Prazak now in ROH.

To fix: Add Dave Prazak to FIP, Go back to edit FIP promotion and change annoucer/color commentator off of prazak, Then remove Dave Prazak from FIP again.

Thanks alot.

• Like 2

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Regarding NWA Pro

First, SHOWCASE hasn't been on since last April it only lasted 4 months.

Second, "NWA Pro" is the Territory, and has never been a promotion on it's own (to the best of my research); it's run by David Marques. This territory includes several SoCal promotions (most notably: PWR, EWF, SCPW, and ASW), a promotion in Utah, which has an on and off again relationship with NWA Pro, as well as two of the three NWA affiliated promotions in Austrailia they also do rare shows in Arizona, however they a few and far between ever since NWA-IZW left the territory. NWA Pro is probably the largest territory that the NWA is represented by, currently, with the possible exception of NWA Mid-West.

If NWA-Pro is removed I think there would be a lack of representation for the NWA. The affiliate promotions under the NWA-pro name are very active, especially in summer months where EWF and PRW both start running 2-3 shows a week; which is a lot more than some of the other promotions currently in the game.

IMO, I like having the territories acting as promotions in EWR. NWA is still a strong name in wrestling that people recognize. The territories also are a bonus in the game when it comes to workers working multiple promotions since many of them work for several promotions in the territory, it would only take up one of their slots. As was said earlier, a lot of people use NWA Pro for diaries although a lot of work is required in making it more current. I would like to see more NWA territories in the game to make it more realistic. Other smaller promotions are competeing against the NWA territories for fan base and workers (PWG and NWA-pro compete using a lot of the same guys and try to get fans to their shows.) NWA Southwest (Texas), and NWA PRO EAST (Pro wrestling express and NWA on fire are both affiliates of that territory.)

Alternativly, if you don't agree with me, and it's decided that NWA-Pro needs to go:

First I would suggest Changing it to one of the smaller affiliates of NWA-Pro: PRW (Pro Wrestling Revolution - luchadore style, fairly large crowds, and they tend to bring in many high profile mexican wrestlers) or EWF (Fairly consistant roster). This way the NWA on the west coast is still represented.

A second option would be to replace it with "NWA on fire" out of maine Notable stars are Nunzio, The Great Malaki (was on DGUSA for at least one show that I saw) and Apollo; also Bob Backlund and Rick Fuller make sporadic appearences. This promotion has been running for a few years now in Maine and has had a Local TV show (NWA on Fire TV) which shows in Maine, Peurto Rico, Austrailia and other markets that I don't recall at this moment.

I think it was red who suggested relacing it with NWA New Beginings which is another possible solution.

In summary, I really hope that NWA-Pro doesn't go, In fact I would like to see the opposite and have more territories in the game. But if It has to go, there are several options to keep an NWA promotion in the game, especially since there are so few in the game right now.

I agree and disagree. The NWA as the world knew it is dead. There is no flagship NWA brand anymore. The NWA had it briefly with NWA PW but that died on the vine. Previously in the game was the PWX/NWA East and we could not get a lot going for it.

I think the NWA that should be put in is NWA New Beginings out of any because it is a pretty known name due to being the Charlotte NWA fed trying to carry the torch that NWA Charlotte had last year.

Booker should be ticked for J-Dawg; he's running his own promotion now (SECW).

ICW's Dash Maverick and Skorpio aren't in the save but if you ever add them I'd give J-Dawg dislike of both of them as they seem to be having heat about ICW (Which is booked by Dash and Skorpio) booking in 'his arena' (Source: The man himself)

J-Dawg is still wrestling, so I wouldn't put him in staff. If you wanted to, here's some stats..

Name: Jeff Brooks

Position: Owner

Contract: None

Preference: None

Talent: 40 (He only started in January but his father is Rusty Brooks and from talking to him he seems to know what he's doing)

Backstage and Booker ticked

Wage: $0

Hey Bill,

There is a small problem with the Data regarding FIP in the file editor. I get a Run-time error when I click on FIP in Promotions. This is due to worker Dave Prazak now in ROH.

To fix: Add Dave Prazak to FIP, Go back to edit FIP promotion and change annoucer/color commentator off of prazak, Then remove Dave Prazak from FIP again.

Thanks alot.

Wasn't that in the March Data? and my May data doesn't have that happening, nor did April

• Like 3

OK, for whatever reason, MegaUpload is not taking the DATA version of the update (even though it's smaller obviously). I'll try to get it uploaded in DATA form ASAP, but need to get moving at the moment, so I don't have time to sit and wait for it to decide to work. I'll also have comments regarding the update probably within the next day or so.

-Bill

MegaUpload:

FULL: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CL1YRFI5

DATA: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5YYMLPW6

Maybe being majorly thick but I have just bought the game (TEW 2010) and decided to use Bill's update however I am really stuggling to get the updates in the editor.....can anyone help? admitely awful with computers!

OK, for whatever reason, MegaUpload is not taking the DATA version of the update (even though it's smaller obviously). I'll try to get it uploaded in DATA form ASAP, but need to get moving at the moment, so I don't have time to sit and wait for it to decide to work. I'll also have comments regarding the update probably within the next day or so.

-Bill

MegaUpload:

Maybe being majorly thick but I have just bought the game (TEW 2010) and decided to use Bill's update however I am really stuggling to get the updates in the editor.....can anyone help? admitely awful with computers!

This is a Stat Update for Extreme Warfare Revenge. You want an update for Total Extreme Warfare, which is another forum!

-Bill

MegaUpload:

This is a Stat Update for Extreme Warfare Revenge. You want an update for Total Extreme Warfare, which is another forum!

haha! that might be the reason then! any idea where would find?

haha! that might be the reason then! any idea where would find?

I did a quick scan and could only find current updates for TEW05.

However, here is a link to the forum where you would look for an update/request an update:

http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showforum=4

Make sure you look first before requesting, because there's a GOOD possibility that a current update is available.

On another topic, I think Antonio Inoki's backstage should be lowered to around 80. He's had a few situations in the past... The alleged ties to the Yakuza, the accusations of bribary, and I just think 100 is a little much for the guy for his backstage behavior.

Edited by Master Shakespeare

Given that those were years ago when he was part of the Diet (Japanese parliment) I don't think that'd really apply to today.

Still, isn't 100 maybe a little too high? Maybe bump it down to a 90? Or maybe stuff in the 90s really isn't relevant.

Tick shooting for Kensuke Sasaki. He has a couple of mixed martial arts fights against Christian Wellisch and Dan Chase.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Kensuke-Sasaki-2641

Edited by Master Shakespeare

Drew McIntyre's charisma at 72 is not doing him any justice. I agree with whoever suggested that his overness should at least be on par with Dolph Ziggler but he is more charismatic than him imo. He's smoother on the mic than Ziggler and his delivery doesn't sound as forced. Right now he has the same charisma as Shad Gaspard even though he showed much more intensity and charisma with his beatdown on Matt Hardy than Shad did on JTG. I recommend raising Drew's charisma to 79 at the least.

Drew McIntyre's charisma at 72 is not doing him any justice. I agree with whoever suggested that his overness should at least be on par with Dolph Ziggler but he is more charismatic than him imo. He's smoother on the mic than Ziggler and his delivery doesn't sound as forced. Right now he has the same charisma as Shad Gaspard even though he showed much more intensity and charisma with his beatdown on Matt Hardy than Shad did on JTG. I recommend raising Drew's charisma to 79 at the least.

Just like to say I agree with everything you said here.

Nxt spoilers

Also Daniel Bryan take him off NXT

Possibly rename him Bryan Danielson

• Like 1

I noticed that Petey Williams and Eric Young do not have a team under Team Canada together. I'm not too familiar with TNA before 2006 but I remember Petey and Eric facing Beer Money at least once in the 'Off the wagon challenge' when Petey was released.

Make the team Team Canada IV with Petey Williams and Eric Young and I'm not certain about the experience.

Guest Big Dog

Nxt spoilers

Also Daniel Bryan take him off NXT

Possibly rename him Bryan Danielson

I wouldn't change his name... After all he's still employed by WWE and in all probability, will be back on television in a few months

Did you bother to watch the vid?

• Like 1