EWR 2010 Stats Update: May

OK, wanted to post a few quotes and comment on them, while I'm thinking about it... In a couple of cases, getting some info ASAP might make it possible to get some of this stuff cleared up before the update is released:

Priscilla & Brianna Starr may be the same person, judging by pictures. I'm not 100% positive, but it may be worth looking into.

I did look into this. Priscilla’s real name is Joni Horn… Had a brief stint in TNA in 2002: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1750442/ I believe before that, she served as Jerry Lawler’s Valet… It’s been a while since I’ve read Lawler’s book, but they might have dated as well… Brianna Starr has a page on glorywrestling.com: http://www.glorywrestling.com/gg/BriannaStarr/BS.asp Pretty sure these are two different people.

Add Taichi Ishikawa to CMLL as an upper midcard heel with an evil foreigner gimmick. He should also be renamed to Taichi

Maybe it’s me, but I don’t see this guy in the data…?

I think Bill Watts should remain as an owner. He DID own Mid-South/UWF in the 1980's.

I agree with Watts, he should stay an owner… I simply was using him as an example, where some of the other WCW “Presidents” back then (Bill Busch, Brad Siegel, Jim Herd, etc) are listed as owners, but probably should be either production or MAYBE Road Agents, pending on if they had any REAL say in booking. I say “REAL” say, meaning off-camera and not just a figurehead president, similar to Jack Tunney in the old WWF days (I know Tunney was actually a promoter as well, but hopefully, you get my point regarding the others).

Finally, I have also gotten some info on Joe Don Smith (The infamous guy without any stats).

His Cagematch Link: http://www.cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=2061

His Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/148069707

Apparently, he still works today in World Wrestling Council (WWC) as "JDS." If anyone is familiar with his work (preferably recent) and can get some stats going in the next 24 hours or so, we can solve that issue of him having all zeroes. :)

That's all I got for the moment.

-Bill

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Priscilla & Brianna Starr may be the same person, judging by pictures. I'm not 100% positive, but it may be worth looking into.

I did look into this. Priscilla’s real name is Joni Horn… Had a brief stint in TNA in 2002: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1750442/ I believe before that, she served as Jerry Lawler’s Valet… It’s been a while since I’ve read Lawler’s book, but they might have dated as well… Brianna Starr has a page on glorywrestling.com: http://www.glorywrestling.com/gg/BriannaStarr/BS.asp Pretty sure these are two different people.

Add Taichi Ishikawa to CMLL as an upper midcard heel with an evil foreigner gimmick. He should also be renamed to Taichi

Maybe it’s me, but I don’t see this guy in the data…?

I think Bill Watts should remain as an owner. He DID own Mid-South/UWF in the 1980's.

I agree with Watts, he should stay an owner… I simply was using him as an example, where some of the other WCW “Presidents” back then (Bill Busch, Brad Siegel, Jim Herd, etc) are listed as owners, but probably should be either production or MAYBE Road Agents, pending on if they had any REAL say in booking. I say “REAL” say, meaning off-camera and not just a figurehead president, similar to Jack Tunney in the old WWF days (I know Tunney was actually a promoter as well, but hopefully, you get my point regarding the others).

-Bill

Brianna may be another Lawler valet. I know he spoke of a Brianna that was originally going to Australia for the original WWA tour he was booked on his book. Days before she backed out and Joni later became his valet.

Bill Taichi (Ishikawa) is in the game. I saw his alter ego in the alter egos meaning he SHOULD be in the game already.

I understand what you mean with the "owners" I'd put them for Road Agent because they were asking for the bookers to book the way they wanted and suggested if not ran the booking themselves.

Is there any reason Lance Storm isn't in the data as a Non-wrestler?I know hes retired but theres alot of retired wrestlers that are non-wrestlers in the game.

Is there any reason Lance Storm isn't in the data as a Non-wrestler?I know hes retired but theres alot of retired wrestlers that are non-wrestlers in the game.

He is a trainer in the game

• Like 1

Bill Taichi (Ishikawa) is in the game. I saw his alter ego in the alter egos meaning he SHOULD be in the game already.

I see a "Taichi Ishikari," but no "Taichi Ishikawa." Literally just checked again and looked through the alter egos.

-Bill

-Raise Hack Meyers' brawl to 64, speed to 10, technical to 35, overness to 34, selling to 74, charisma to 54, and check high spots. If you are adding Scoot Andrews to the game, add a loyalty between the two. Hack trained Scoot.

-Lower Tommy Cairo's overness to 19, attitude to 52 and behavior to 68. He has a bad reputation for no-showing and being difficult to work with.

-Change JT Smith to a non-worker.

-Tommassino was in the news recently for being supposedly signed to a WWE contract. Since his name was in the public eye for a bit, I would raise his overness to 16.

-Change Steve the Teacher to a non-wrestler. He has retired.

Edited by KrisClassic

I think we should change Kyle Durden to a staff member as he only does interviews so maybe change him to Production with 65 talent

Lower Bobby Dempsey's overness to 34

Up Christin Ables brawl to 56

Up Eddie Edwards overness to 52

Up Erick Stevens overness to 41

If we agree to add Kyle Durden as a staff member, then we should almost definitely add Christy Hemme to staff as an announcer or production, because she's only doing backstage announcing now as well.

I think we should change Kyle Durden to a staff member as he only does interviews so maybe change him to Production with 65 talent

Lower Bobby Dempsey's overness to 34

Up Christin Ables brawl to 56

Up Eddie Edwards overness to 52

Up Erick Stevens overness to 41

If we agree to add Kyle Durden as a staff member, then we should almost definitely add Christy Hemme to staff as an announcer or production, because she's only doing backstage announcing now as well.

I think they should be kept as non-workers because if you can actually use them in the angles interviewing workers and use them in other roles and can even have matches at big events.

Shane Hagadorn should have a loyalty with CM Punk as he trained him

Up Jamilia Craft's speed to 30 and tech to 28. Make her gimmick Old School Face in both Shimmer and ROH

Add this staff member to the game:

Name: Alexander Bird

Birth Month: Unknown

Employer: ROH

Contract: None

Position: Referee

Wage: $8000

Talent: 62

Backstage: 100

Add these workers to the game:

Name: Rob Wolf

Short Name: Wolf

Weight: Well hes 229lbs so what would that be?

Open contract with ROH as a development heel with the Bad Ass gimmick

Brawl: 56

Speed: 20

Tech: 25

Stiff: 55

Selling: 35

Over: 8

Charisma: 37

Attitude: 100

behavior: 100

Wage: $2000

Nationality: American

Finisher: Falling Neckbreaker

Finisher 2: Gutbuster

Alter Egos: Robbie Wolf

Loyalty's to Delirious and Daizee Haze

Friendships With: Lance Bravado, Harlem Bravado, Agent Sly Stetson, Alex Payne, Bobby Dempsey, Andy Ridge, Grizzly Redwood and Mr. Ernesto, Osiris

Name: Marker Dillinger

Short Name: Dillinger

Birth Month: October

Weight: Lightweight

Open Contract with ROH as a Development heel with the Bad Ass gimmick

Brawl: 54

Speed: 34

Tech: 47

Selling: 36

Charisma: 46

Finisher:

Finisher 2:

Alter Egos: Connected

Loyalty's to: Delirious and Daizee Haze

Friendships with: Jamila Craft, Agent Sly Stetson, Alex Payne, Andy Ridge, Bobby Dempsey, Grizzley Redwood, Harlem Bravado, Lance Bravado and Mr. Ernesto Osiris

EDIT:

Up Scott Losts overness to 29 ,tech to 77 and brawl to 54

Up Zokres speed to 77 and tech to 51

Up Phoenix Stars speed to 76 and tech to 52

Up Los Luchas tag exp to 54

Edited by Skins

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add Dark Unicorn as an alter ego for Hailey Hatred. She was recently was unmasked in Mexico by Angelica (not Lita.) She has worked quite abit of shows in Mexico of late being undefeated going into this match. credit to luchablog.

I'd rename Elvis Porky to Brazo de Plata. He hasn't worked under that name in some time. Perhaps keep Porky as his short name.

Davey Richards is 27

Add a friendship between Davey Richards and Kenny Omega

Add a friendship between Kenny Omega and Jeremy Buck. Add a friendship between Kenny Omega and Max Buck

Add a friendship between Jeremy Buck and CIMA, Add a friendship between Max Buck and CIMA

Add a friendship between Jeremy Buck and El Generico, Add a friendship between Max Buck and El Generico

Add a friendship between Jeremy Buck and PAC, Add a friendship between Max Buck and PAC

All from myspace pages

Edited by Skins

Might have to leave this until he has made an appearance though

Written by Richard Gray on May 30, 2010 - 12:28:17 PM

Ric Flair also noted while overseas doing promotional work for TNA his youngest son Reid will start with the company soon.

Reid was brought to Orlando several weeks back to meet with TNA officials about working for the company.

Reid impressed officials to the point where he was signed to a contract.

• Like 1

Shane Hagadorn should have a loyalty with CM Punk as he trained him

Up Jamilia Craft's speed to 30 and tech to 28. Make her gimmick Old School Face in both Shimmer and ROH

Add this staff member to the game:

Name: Alexander Bird

Employer: ROH

Contract: None

Position: Referee

Wage: $8000

Talent: 62

Backstage: 100

Add these workers to the game:

Name: Rob Wolf

Short Name: Wolf

Weight: Well hes 229lbs so what would that be?

Open contract with ROH as a development heel with the Bad Ass gimmick

Brawl: 56

Speed: 20

Tech: 25

Selling: 35

Charisma: 37

Finisher: Falling Neckbreaker

Finisher 2: Gutbuster

Alter Egos: Robbie Wolf

Loyalty's to Delirious and Daizee Haze

Friendships With: Lance Bravado, Harlem Bravado, Agent Sly Stetson, Alex Payne, Bobby Dempsey, Andy Ridge, Grizzly Redwood and Mr. Ernesto, Osiris

Name: Marker Dillinger

Short Name: Dillinger

Birth Month: October

Weight: Lightweight

Open Contract with ROH as a Development heel with the Bad Ass gimmick

Brawl: 54

Speed: 34

Tech: 47

Selling: 36

Charisma: 46

Finisher:

Finisher 2:

Alter Egos: Connected

Loyalty's to: Delirious and Daizee Haze

Friendships with: Jamila Craft, Agent Sly Stetson, Alex Payne, Andy Ridge, Bobby Dempsey, Grizzley Redwood, Harlem Bravado, Lance Bravado and Mr. Ernesto Osiris

EDIT:

Up Scott Losts overness to 29 ,tech to 77 and brawl to 54

Up Zokres speed to 77 and tech to 51

Up Phoenix Stars speed to 76 and tech to 52

Up Los Luchas tag exp to 54

I see i have forgot finishers for Marker Dillinger, That should be Going South (Impact) and Rat Whack (Impact)

Up Lince Dorado's charisma to 68

Up Roderick Strongs tech to 83

Edited by Skins