EWR 2010 Stats Update: May

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Has someone made a split scenario for this update yet?

There's one week in the month left, I'd let it go this one time.

• Like 1

I think the WWE Divasneed some alterations done

Eve

I'd up her speed by say 10

Up her technical by5

Up her brawl by5

Maybe raise overness as well? In the ring Eve is much better than Michelle McCool

Maryse

Tech up by 5?

Charisma by 5?

I'd reduce

McCool over by 5

Tech by 10

Brawl by 5

Charisma by 5

Speed by 10

• Like 1

Staff member (owner) Robert K. Trobich is 49yrs old (or at least he was in january when the interview was done)

Make a Tag Team: Excellence Personified Scottie Gash and Brandon K Exp: 25

Also, they recently lost the NWA North american tag titles to a team not in the game so make the title vacant.

Edited by TSweets

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I think the WWE Divasneed some alterations done

Eve

I'd up her speed by say 10

Up her technical by5

Up her brawl by5

Maybe raise overness as well? In the ring Eve is much better than Michelle McCool

Maryse

Tech up by 5?

Charisma by 5?

I'd reduce

McCool over by 5

Tech by 10

Brawl by 5

Charisma by 5

Speed by 10

I disagree.

Eve (Torres) has 46 in speed already so I think boosting it 5 to 51 will be fine. I'd up her brawl and tech by 15 making her brawl 39 and her tech 33. I'd up her overness to 60.

I'd raise Kelly Kelly's brawl from 26 to 29.

Layla's brawl, speed and technical should be upped by 5 each making her stats 39, 38 & 36.

Maryse (Ouellet) has 24 brawl, 38 speed and 43 technical. I think she's fine as is.

Michelle McCool has 42 for brawl, 33 for speed and 49 technical and that is fine. I'd up her speed by 5 to 38 to be honest. Her charisma is fine as is at 62 as well.

Nikki and Brie Bella's speed should be dropped from 42 to 36, they are fast but they are too sloppy to be that high.

I'd also make a tag team for Tiffany and Kelly Kelly at 5 experience.

Reactivate the team of Kozlov and Regal.

Make Jimmy Uso, Jules Uso & Tamina's primary finisher Superfly Splash which is a top rope move. Make Jimmy Uso's secondary the Togan Death Grip which could be a submission move. I also think their overness should be 38 making them roughly openers in the current WWE.

I am working on a whole new batch of lucha guys to be added.

Tiffany's brawl is 28, speed is 22 and technical is 29. She is better than the Bellas so I'd raise her stats to 31 brawl, 42 speed and 32 technical.

• Like 5

Change the stable called Aries, King and Titus to The All-Night Express.

Add Dieter VonSteigerwalt to ROH Development. With the No Gimmick Needed gimmick

Add J-Sinn to ROH as a opener heel with the cocky gimmick

Add Lance Lude to ROH as a opener heel with the cocky gimmick (Both of these appear at most of the TV tapings)

Up The Set's exp to 34

EDIT:

Add Delirious to the Bruderschaft des Kreuzes stable

Make Jagged and Shane Matthews faces in Chikara

Edited by Skins

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Wrestlicious Spoilers circa PWInsider.com

Glory (Christie Ricci) becomes the first ever Wrestlicious Champion on this week's episode of Wrestlicious Takedown. The episode aired in Canada on Monday night and will be posted online later in the week

Make Glory the Wrestlicious Champion.

Raw Spoiler

I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet, but Batista has quit. And since there was a lot of talk of him leaving anyway it's probably safe to say this isn't a work. He's gone.

Remove him from WWE and probably make him a non-wrestler as he's pursuing a movie career. Wonder if he'll be in the next Tooth Fairy movie... :P

Raw Spoiler

I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet, but Batista has quit. And since there was a lot of talk of him leaving anyway it's probably safe to say this isn't a work. He's gone.

Remove him from WWE and probably make him a non-wrestler as he's pursuing a movie career. Wonder if he'll be in the next Tooth Fairy movie... tongue.gif

I'd make him a non-wrestler but keep him in WWE. He might be retiring but still, Shawn retired and he's still with the WWE.

And why put all of those RAW Notes on spoiler tags? The show is broadcasted on National TV, results can be read all over the web, no need to do that, do that for Taped shows but not for official live airings.

No, international markets don't get RAW on Monday night, so I think the spoilers is a great idea. I dont get to watch RAW for another 7 hours here in Australia.

OVW notes will be coming today too. Any other WWE development guys people want stats from?

Also, up Usos overness... the tri-splash will get them to at least 50 overness without doing anything else

• Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

No, international markets don't get RAW on Monday night, so I think the spoilers is a great idea. I dont get to watch RAW for another 7 hours here in Australia.

OVW notes will be coming today too. Any other WWE development guys people want stats from?

Also, up Usos overness... the tri-splash will get them to at least 50 overness without doing anything else

I don't think that would get them to 50 because they weren't talked about or named and the fans did not boo or anything. I stand my 38 overness stat for the three of them.

WWE

Up Alberto Banderas' brawl to 48 and speed to 64. Charisma to 58.

Up Bo and Duke Rotundo's overness to 30 and 31 respectively.

Up Brett DiBiase's overness to 35.

Up Caylen Croft's overness to 44.

Up Curt Hawkin's speed to 54.

Up Jack Swagger's charisma to high 70s at least.

Up Jackson Andrews' overness to 18.

OVW

Up Andrew LaCroix's brawl to 51.

Up CJ Lane's overness to 14, charisma to 48, brawl to 28.

Remove Dave Mastiff (think he's gone back to the UK)

Remove Demetrius

Up D-West's overness to 15.

Rename Eye Candy Ali to Ali. Up brawl to 61. overness to 30. charisma to 47.

Up Fang's overness to 31.

Remove Hog Wild.

Up Jamin's overness to 34.

Add Jimbo Onoo (think i included his stats last month, if not.. Age 27. heavyweight. B: 51, S: 3, T: 8, Sel: 48, Stiff: 43, Ov: 17, Ch: 56. Finisher: DDTs (atm). Gimmick: Comedy Character. Add team of Jimbo Onoo and Joey Barone called the International Mafia. Exp 3.

Remove Jay Mills.

Turn Jamin face.

Up Joey Barone's overness to 21.

Remove Johnny Spade.

Up Kenny Bolin's overness to 51 due to his podcast.

Lower Lowrider's technical to 48, up his overness to 33. Turn heel.

Up Raul's overness to 31, up his brawl to 41.

Up Sucio's overness to 24 and tick announcer. Gimmick man on a mission.

Add a tag team of Sucio and Fang. Exp 5.

up Sergio's brawl to 47.

Add Scott Sims. Age 25. Heavyweight. Gimmic: legit athlete. B: 46, S: 18, T: 38, Ov: 14, Ch: 48. Finisher: Suplex. DDT.

Tick announcer for Ted McNaler.

Rename The Kamikaze Kid to Paredyse, up overness to 35. tick announcer. Turn heel.

Add Scott Hunter to the game. Age: 23, Lightweight, B: 47, S: 43, T: 23, Ov: 13, Ch: 47. Crossbody as finisher. Dude gimmick. Team with Nick Nelson called the OVW Rookies. Exp 4

Add Mitch Johnson. Age: 21. Lightweight. Gimmick Lackey. Tag team with CJ Lane. B: 41. S: 35. T: 21. Ov 12. Ch 40. DDT as finisher.

Up Mr B's charisma to 40.

Add Nolan Lewis. Heavyweight. Age 20. S/S look. Gimmick Bad ass. B: 47. S: 11. T: 19. Ov 12. Ch 47. Big boot as finisher.

Add Mike Mondo back to the OVW roster. Face. Old School face.

OVW STAFF

Add Chris Sharpe to the game. Referee in OVW. 24. Talent 60. Backstage 97.

Change Joe Wheeler to a referee. Sign to OVW. Talent 60.

Add JR Young to the game. Referee in OVW. 22. Talent 57. Backstage 100.

Up Dean Hill's talent to 67.

Add Tyler Houston to the game. Announcer in OVW. Talent 53 (former MMA Announcer). Backstage 100.

Add Brittany Devore to the game. Ring announcer in OVW. Talent 31. Backstage 95.

Remove Ruben Ramos from OVW staff.

Click Booker on Rip Rogers skill... OVW is doin its own Nxt by the look of it.. he'd be runnin it.

Add Twinkletoes to staff... OVW announcer. UK. 31. Karl Martin real name. Talent 58. Backstage 100.

Make Ray Ramsey a road agent.

Robert Longo. Age 34. OVW production. Talent 67. Backstage 87

Martin Richardson. Age 36. OVW production. Talent 68. Backstage 86.

Edited by Former DarthHurricane

OK, just a few quick notes while I am in the middle of updating...

I've been going through the staff this month and am noticing that there are a lot of potential "owners" in the game that might better fit in as a production worker, Road Agent, etc. Mostnotably, the conglomerate of people selected to run WCW in the 80's and 90's before Eric Bischoff took over (Jim Herd, Brad Siegel, Bill Watts, I'm sure there are more, but those are the ones that come to mind).

While looking through and doing a bit of research, I noticed that one of the Rougeau brothers (Jacques) is currently an owner, while the other (Raymond) is still a worker. After researching the two of them, however, I noticed that jacques is the one who actually does still get in the ring from time to time, where Raymond seems to be completely done with in the ring competition.

So, here's the question I have, assuming nobody finds that my research is incomplete (which is possible):

Should we swap the two, so that Jacques is the worker, while Raymond is the staff member? I haven't read anywhere that Raymond actually owns (or owned) a promotion, but I do know that he did commentary, so perhaps making him an announcer would suffice. If we move Jacques to a worker, what stats would need altered, as I would likley just use the same file currently used by Raymond, just modifying it for Jacques. From my recollection of them, they were pretty similar in the ring, perhaps Jacques would be a bit more over, as he did have a singles run with the Mountie gimmick, whereas I don't think Ray ever had a singles run.

OR

Should we delete Raymond from the workers section (unless again, someone finds out that he still does wrestle) and add him to staff, again as an announcer? I haven't found any concrete evidence that Jacques actually owns a promotion on his own, but I have read that he has a wrestling school and does promote, so perhaps making him a trainer, while leaving booker checked would make this a bit more realistic.

Oman Tortuga should be Mexican, not American, according to Online World of Wrestling

His myspace says Albany, NY: http://www.myspace.com/omantortuga

However, that could be where he lives now, or perhaps he is billed from Mexico, so OWW used that? Not 100% sure either way... If we can find a sure-fire answer, please let me know.

As I stated before, the June update will most lilley be out sometime Sunday afternoon, probably before 5 PM EST. There most likley WILL NOT BE A JULY UPDATE, as I'm scheduled to have surgery in the middle of the month. Still, I'd like to trat the next update's thread just like we always do, just expect it to go on for two months, as opposed to one. I fully intend to pick up from that thread and prepare for the August update. There is a chance July could be released, but if it is, I honestly wouldn't expect many changes, which is the reason I'm planning to hold off until August... There just won't be enough changes made to warrant an update. But, we'll see.

With that in mind, expect there to be discussion started on the removal of workers. I'm planning to go through my current list and start picking workers off of that list who I can't find anything for. It'll lilley start with a modest amount of names (10-15, 20 max) and most likely, a separate thread will be created to try to find info on JUST THOSE WORKERS. If we can't find anything, they'll likely be deleted by the time August's update hits. Again, I plan to start with workers that I can find absolutely nothing on. We'll take things as we go from that point.

Finally, as I have been adjusting gimmicks for some workers, so that, at the start of the game, there isn't a note that wrestler X's gimmic is "not working," "killing heat," etc, I started wondering if we shouldn't adjust other items so that you basically start the game on a "clean slate." What I mean, for example is, when you start a game using Shimmer, Sophie tells you to "increase production values to 50% as soon as possible." To prevent this, should we set the data so that Shimmer's production values are at 50% from the start? I'm sure other promotions would need some adjusting as well, so thoughts on this are welcome. I'm not talking about adding staff, assigning a trainer to a school, etc to satisfy those remarks... Just basically the itmes such as production values that probably should be acceptable from day one. Again, just a thought I had, to make the updates a bit more playable right off the bat.

-Bill