EWR 2010 Stats Update: May

Isn't quoting Luchawiki as a source the same as quoting Wikipedia? I mean, anyone could just go in and change stuff; nothing against you TPR I really like what you do for the lucha updates but isn't wiki and luchawiki kind of the same?

Anyways, Pirata Morgan trained the three of the pirates. Barba Roja, Hijo del Pirata Morgan and Pirata Morgan Jr. So put loyalties between all of them. Source: Several interviews on TV and Magazines, more specifically SuperLuchas magazine.

• Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Isn't quoting Luchawiki as a source the same as quoting Wikipedia? I mean, anyone could just go in and change stuff; nothing against you TPR I really like what you do for the lucha updates but isn't wiki and luchawiki kind of the same?

Anyways, Pirata Morgan trained the three of the pirates. Barba Roja, Hijo del Pirata Morgan and Pirata Morgan Jr. So put loyalties between all of them. Source: Several interviews on TV and Magazines, more specifically SuperLuchas magazine.

I get what you are say. Let me say this, YES Luchawiki technically falls into the same as Wikipedia. HOWEVER, 1: typically Luchawiki is far more credible than wikipedia is for wrestling because you can only make changes in the biofields IF you have a membership to the site and #2: that, luchablog and Kris Z's reports are single-handedly the best lucha news sites.

I get what you are say. Let me say this, YES Luchawiki technically falls into the same as Wikipedia. HOWEVER, 1: typically Luchawiki is far more credible than wikipedia is for wrestling because you can only make changes in the biofields IF you have a membership to the site and #2: that, luchablog and Kris Z's reports are single-handedly the best lucha news sites.

I was questioning the Luchawiki info, which in fact is true. Not the one from Luchablog.

Why does Booker T, Rob Van Dam, Paul London and Perry Saturn have Shoot checked?

EDIT: Carlito was just released by WWE. Source: WWE.com. Remove him from WWE.

Edited by Powerhart
  • Like 1

WWE Superstar Carlito (Carlos Colon) has been released from his World Wrestling Entertainment contract as of today May 21, 2010. Carlito’s termination was due to his first violation of the WWE Wellness Program and his subsequent refusal to attend a rehabilitation facility.

Remove Carlito from the WWE.

WWE Superstar Carlito (Carlos Colon) has been released from his World Wrestling Entertainment contract as of today May 21, 2010. Carlito’s termination was due to his first violation of the WWE Wellness Program and his subsequent refusal to attend a rehabilitation facility.

May want to bump his behavior down 5-10 points as well, given the circumstances surrounding his release.

Why does Booker T, Rob Van Dam, Paul London and Perry Saturn have Shoot checked?

Paul London did amateur wrestling in high school.

Perry Saturn did martial arts training and was an army airborne ranger. WCW used to reference his martial arts background, though it MAY have been kayfabe.

RVD is trained in kickboxing.. From wiki (it has a source for the muscle mass part, but not the martial arts part):

Szatkowski is a trained kickboxer and martial artist. In 1990, he placed second in the Kalamazoo Heavyweight Toughman Contest. Szatkowski is also an outspoken advocate of vitamins and bodybuilding supplements and attributes this to his mother's influence.[162]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Van_Dam#cite_note-endorser-161

Not sure about Booker T.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Saturn was also a legit tough guy anyway. He was another guy like Taz that would stretch trainees. I double checked the wikipedia listing and it led to a Wrestling Digest article listing Saturn as a former Army Ranger studying judo and karate. On Another Planet

Source: WWE.com

• Like 1

WWE Superstar Carlito (Carlos Colon) has been released from his World Wrestling Entertainment contract as of today May 21, 2010. Carlito's termination was due to his first violation of the WWE Wellness Program and his subsequent refusal to attend a rehabilitation facility.

facepalm.gif

• Like 2

WWE Superstar Carlito (Carlos Colon) has been released from his World Wrestling Entertainment contract as of today May 21, 2010. Carlito's termination was due to his first violation of the WWE Wellness Program and his subsequent refusal to attend a rehabilitation facility.

i think this may be a work because they never put releases in the front page

Before posting, check what has been already posted so you don't be the third guy to report this.

Before posting, check what has been already posted so you don't be the third guy to report this.

Was it posted in this thread? Because I looked and I didn't see it, so therefore I have a right to post it....

i think this may be a work because they never put releases in the front page

They do if you click on WWE News. :rolleyes:

Was it posted in this thread? Because I looked and I didn't see it, so therefore I have a right to post it....

Check the previous page, I posted it and then it was re-posted by some other guy. Clearly you either didn't look or you're too stupid to notice that it was posted twice (posts #163 and #164).

Edited by Powerhart
  • Like 2

Rename him to Carly Colon, As i very much doubt he will be able to use the Carlito name. Plus Carly Colon was his last indy name

• Like 2

Does the fact that Booker T faced RVD at a recent TNA House Show in Louisianna mean anything in the way of contracts?

I'm not going say have him added to TNA because of it but I was just curious if these things lead to something or

are these considered one offs (In this case, AJ's plane was diverted and he was running late)

I don't think FSW Vegas is big enough to be added to the game, but that might change in a few months.

You can find info @ http://www.myspace.com/futurestarsofwrestling

From what I hear, the godfather and Van Dam showed up in April. I hear they have a tv deal in Vegas that starts on May 29th. (Cox Cable 48 @midnight) Raven is the next big star they're looking to land. They're aso opening a training facility with Mike Modest.

EDIT: Also, they're trying to land Tommy dreamer.

At least I got the name right, lol...

If they landed a TV deal and have the Support of Raven, Dreamer and Van Dam(Assuming RVD). Then in 2 or 3 months they should be added, buy I think I have to agree with you that this "request" is a few months to early at the present time...

Also someone said earlyier that "Stiffness is how hard you hit." Which makes me scratch my head. I always thought it was a bad thing to have a high amount of stiffness. As with someone like Kaval who has 75 Stiff, I get a email from someone I put him against complaining that "He was working to stiff, so I could of gotten hurt"...

So I think how hard you hit/how strong you are should all go under Brawling, and Stiffness is more of a reflection on how well you pull your punches, or how well you work with weapons without hurting people. If stiffness is a reflection on how strong you are, how come people complain about "Possibly getting hurt"...

While I am on the topic. How come Kaval has so high stiff for? 75? Really? Their is no way he hits that hard, that is HIGHER then big show. So if stiffness really is how hard you hit, then one would think Big Show, whos main finisher now is a Knockout Punch, would have a higher Stiffness then Kaval...

Im just saying, I have always considered stiffness a bad thing, and it is in no way reflecting how hard you throw a punch...

Edited by phillip2272

That may have been interpreted wrong o_O

I think what he meant by hit hard was how much emphasis they put into the move...

•If Big Show put too much emphasis on making his knockout punch look realistic then there would be more faces like The Miz

Rhino is one I always got pulled up on for being too stiff... You watch to see how hard he hits the moves, that is stiffness

He doesn't have much fluidity behind his moves, It's all BANG! BANG! BANG!

That's how I look at stiffness...

Does this even make sense???

Edited by Rocky Feller

Think Angry Young Man could be Bryan Danielson's new gimmick

And Machine for Ryback.. looks as though he's going back to the Terminator gimmick in terms of gear.. or Man Beast perhaps

Danielson is too old for the Angry Young Man gimmick. (Have to be 28 or younger to be eligible, Danielson is 29)

Maybe Rebel instead?