EWR 2010 Stats Update: May

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Since Trent Acid is going to be in jail for nearly two years perhaps he should be removed from the game.

And if you play a game starting now for 2+ years, couldn't you want to use him? I disagree with that and I'd just keep him in the game.

• Like 1

This is where an "on hiatus" like in TEW2005 would have been useful... Personally I'd go with either dropping him from all work or the non-wrester approach. I think removing him would cause hassle in 2 years/whenever he returns with re-entering him into the data.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Mistico is fully-technico now in CMLL after proving it was just a ruse to get under the skin of rival Averno.

Likewise L.A. Par-K is currently a full-fledged heel in AAA acting as a member of the Legion ala the short-lived Gronda-Groon XXX feud.

Both of these stories are circa luchablog.

Shouldn't Go Shiozaki's name be with Z and not with an S? In the game he is listed as Go Shiosaki.

I never spotted that, So yeah change his name to Go Shiozaki

Make Buchanan and Walker inactive

Add a team with Bison Smith and Keith Walker called Smith and Walker with 5 exp, They are NOAH's tag champions

EDIT:

Ryo Saito has been added back to the DGUSA roster page, So add him to DGUSA as a midcard tweener and add him to the WARRIORS stable

Up Player Dos charisma to 67

Edited by Skins

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Shouldn't Go Shiozaki's name be with Z and not with an S? In the game he is listed as Go Shiosaki.

He goes by both spellings if memory serves me correctly.

ROH Spoiler

Turn Roderick Strong heel and make Truth Martini his manager

Add The House Of Truth as a stable in ROH with Truth Martini, Josh Raymond, Christin Able and Roderick Strong

Turn Necro Butcher heel, Make Prince Nana his manager and add him to The Embassy

Up Truth Martini's charisma to 71 and overness to 20

Up Josh Raymond's overness to 20

Up Christin Able's overness to 20

Edited by Skins

Up Player Dos charisma to 67

I wouldn't. Uno's the speaker of the team and Dos is the flippy guy. Uno should have at least a 20 point difference between them because he's great at cutting a promo and getting into gimmick and whatnot, while Dos... not so much. And I wouldn't put Uno at 87, so...

Guest The Phenomenal Red

ROH Spoiler

Turn Roderick Strong heel and make Truth Martini his manager

Add The House Of Truth as a stable in ROH with Truth Martini, Josh Raymond, Christin Able and Roderick Strong

Turn Necro Butcher heel, Make Prince Nana his manager and add him to The Embassy

Up Truth Martini's charisma to 71 and overness to 20

Up Josh Raymond's overness to 20

Up Christin Able's overness to 20

Truth Martini did not lead Raymond and Able to the ring when they wrestled so perhaps I would not add the stable just yet.

I think Josh Raymond's overness should be 23, he was a part of Wrestling Society X and has been around a while more than his partner but he is not by any means in the same category as Tyler Black or Austin Aries.

He goes by both spellings if memory serves me correctly.

Currently, he goes by Go Shiozaki with a Z.

Speaking of Shiozaki, he teamed up with Atsushi Aoki to face Takeshi Morishima and Taiji Ishimori for the AAA World Tag Team titles in Japan. Shiozaki and Aoki defeated Morishima and Ishimori to win the titles, put them in an open contract with AAA (they're defending the belts at TripleMania XVIII) and make them the AAA World Tag Team Champions. Source: SuperLuchas.net

Since Trent Acid is going to be in jail for nearly two years perhaps he should be removed from the game.

And if you play a game starting now for 2+ years, couldn't you want to use him? I disagree with that and I'd just keep him in the game.

If you start the game two years from now you can re-add him, it isn't exactly a difficult process. For two years he will be unable to be used, it isn't realistic to leave him in for the time being in my opinion.

• Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

If you start the game two years from now you can re-add him, it isn't exactly a difficult process. For two years he will be unable to be used, it isn't realistic to leave him in for the time being in my opinion.

Yeah but that isn't exactly the easiest thing to do and can cause havoc on the game if done wrong. The only known and convicted felon to be deleted from the game was Kurt Lauderdale who was sent to jail for a life sentence for a murder conviction. Acid's is just a two year drug conviction so I'd just keep him but as a non-wrestler for simplicity.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Yeah but that isn't exactly the easiest thing to do and can cause havoc on the game if done wrong. The only known and convicted felon to be deleted from the game was Kurt Lauderdale who was sent to jail for a life sentence for a murder conviction. Acid's is just a two year drug conviction so I'd just keep him but as a non-wrestler for simplicity.

And another reason to keep him in the game; my fiancee, a lawyer, says that a two year drug sentence will likely be up after about a year. Most people don't stay in prison their whole sentence. Keep him in the game.

• Like 3

And another reason to keep him in the game; my fiancee, a lawyer, says that a two year drug sentence will likely be up after about a year. Most people don't stay in prison their whole sentence. Keep him in the game.

Exactly, he'll be out in 8-12 months for good behaviour or something.

Edited by Powerhart

Guest Mr. Potato Head

If we leave him in the game, people who care about realism to that extent would know not to sign him.

If we take him out of the game, people who don't care about realism will be questioning "Where's Trent Acid?" every few weeks in here.

My vote's for leave him in.

• Like 3