EWR 2010 Stats Update: May

Up Delirious' overness from 40 to 51. He is definately over with the fans and 40 doesn't seem to do him justice.

Raise Doug Williams' charisma from 63 to 77. He has been very good on the mic recently and I think 77 does him justice.

Edit:

Also add friendships between

Sal Rinauro and Colt Cabana

Sal Rinauro and Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson

Source:

Around the 17:00 mark

Edited by Benjiiii

Up Delirious' overness from 40 to 51. He is definately over with the fans and 40 doesn't seem to do him justice.

Raise Doug Williams' charisma from 63 to 77. He has been very good on the mic recently and I think 77 does him justice.

I would say Delirious' overness would be better at 48, Hes not as over as El Generico or Kevin Steen

Also with Doug's charisma 77 would put him on par with the likes of Desmond Wolfe & Angelina Love, I would say 74 would be better for him

Up Kevin Steens charisma to 75, His promos have been really good since turning heel

Up The Beautiful People II's exp to 14

Up The Beautiful People's exp to 30

Up The Kensuke Office exp to 35

Edited by Skins
  • Like 1

Up Johnny Saints tech to 87, for a 67 year old the guy has still got it

He's a good British style technical wrestler and very good for his age, but let's be realistic. 87 would put him on the level of Kurt Angle, Desmond Wolfe, and Chris Hero. He's good, but not THAT good. I really don't see why his tech should be above what it is now (81). Even that seems kind of high to me.

EDIT: Sorry about the typo earlier. I meant 38, not 28 for Orlando Jordan's age.

Edited by Master Shakespeare
  • Like 2

He's a good British style technical wrestler and very good for his age, but let's be realistic. 87 would put him on the level of Kurt Angle, Desmond Wolfe, and Chris Hero. He's good, but not THAT good. I really don't see why his tech should be above what it is now (81). Even that seems kind of high to me.

EDIT: Sorry about the typo earlier. I meant 38, not 28 for Orlando Jordan's age.

I second this.

Watching his match against Johnny Kidd on youtube I'd put him at a 75 which is still very high for a 67 year old.

I second this.

Watching his match against Johnny Kidd on youtube I'd put him at a 75 which is still very high for a 67 year old.

I’d say 75 should be the lowest he should go, regardless of how old he is he can do a lot of hold for hold moves especially with more technically talented wrestlers. Also I fail to see how you can effectively judge based the Saint vs. Kidd match on You Tube (

) since it only covers the first round, that’s like judging a match by the first 3 minutes. Baised on some of the newer Saint matches of the past 3 years I’d put him more around the high 70’s myself.
  • Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red
British wrestling star Andre Baker, 45, who worked for many promotions in the UK and promoted NWA UK Hammerlock passed away today.

Baker, who had an excellent amateur wrestling background, did come to the United States in the early 1990s to challenge Dan Severn for the NWA title on an event promoted by the late Dennis Coralluzo and also worked for the now-defunct UCW in New York City.

Baker launched Hammerlock UK in 1993. The promotion's school helped train current TNA star Douglas Williams, New Japan's Prince Devitt, former NWA champion Gary Steele and former WWE Diva Katie Lea, among others.

Our deepest condolences to Baker's family and friends during this sad time.

credit to PWInsider.com, remove Andre Baker from the staff as he has passed away.

Reports are going around that David Penzer has been released from TNA but I'd wait to do something until something concrete actually happens which should as TNA is tapping tonight.

This was said several times the previous month but it still has not been done, Remove Cliff "Domino" Compton from WWE. The proof article that someone posted as to why he should be under a WWE deal was flawed as it quoted the Observer and PWInsider on something that I could not find through the archives at all on The Observer website because it was not on PWInsider's site at all. He had a try-out and nothing ever happened with it other than a rumor.

Add Portis Clay as an alter ego of George "G-Rilla" Murdoch as he has had a name change in FCW.

Mr. Aguila, Mascara Ano 2000 & Universo 2000 are back in CMLL and has partnered with the unnamed "Independents" group which include Alebrije, Chucky, Cujie, Histeria (II,) Maniaco, Monstre, Psicosis (II). I'd add The Independents to the game as that for now because there is no real name for this group of yet.

If Sister Ophelia is Miss Betsy, I'd raise her stiffness to 55. She injured Daffney in her TNA try-out. Also add Miss Betsy and Mary-Kate Duignan to her alter egos

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Alter ego double listings:

Chavo Guerrero is listed for BOTH Sr.(Classic) and Jr.(WWE's)

The Patriot is listed for BOTH Danny Dominion and Tom Brandi.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

You have no idea how much having to say this pleases me

RAW spoiler

Make Virgil (Wrestling Superstar) a bodyguard for Ted Dibiase. He was on the show tonight and Dibiase said that he will be in his corner at the PPV on Sunday.

Put him on an open contract.

Does he need to be added into the game?

• Like 1

You have no idea how much having to say this pleases me

RAW spoiler

Make Virgil (Wrestling Superstar) a bodyguard for Ted Dibiase. He was on the show tonight and Dibiase said that he will be in his corner at the PPV on Sunday.

Put him on an open contract.

Does he need to be added into the game?

No, he is already in the game as "Mike Jones". Change his name to Virgil and raise his overness to 54.

I've noticed that Generation Me's Max and Jeremy have incredibly low stiffness (23). This seems way too low as this puts them below Katie Lea Burchill, Alicia Fox and even the Bella Twins. This seems ridiculous right? I think their stiffness would be suitable at 35, and on that note, Alex Shelley's should be increased to 35 as well (Because he is surely stiffer than Angelina Love right?) . If anything their stiffness could be higher than this as anything below 40 classes as a lazy worker in the game.

I've noticed that Generation Me's Max and Jeremy have incredibly low stiffness (23). This seems way too low as this puts them below Katie Lea Burchill, Alicia Fox and even the Bella Twins. This seems ridiculous right? I think their stiffness would be suitable at 35, and on that note, Alex Shelley's should be increased to 35 as well (Because he is surely stiffer than Angelina Love right?) . If anything their stiffness could be higher than this as anything below 40 classes as a lazy worker in the game.

I think Shelley's should be upped to about 45 (About the same as Sabins), Also i think Chris Hero's stiffness should be upped by a few points to 67

• Like 3