EWR 2010 Stats Update: May

I agree with renaming Daniel Bryan to Bryan Danielson. But hopefully within the next couple weeks before the June update is released, something more concrete will be revealed.

In the mean time... This is from FCW's website:

June 9 , 2010 (Wednesday)

Schools Out Bash. Meet and Greet Autograph Session with WWE Superstars Christian, The Miz and Bryan Danielson

Melbourne Auditorium

625 E. Hibiscus Blvd .

Melbourne, Fl

Meet and Greet Autograph session with WWE Superstars Christian, The Miz and Bryan Danielson. Gold Circle Circle Tickets 6pm , General Admission 7 pm.

BELLTIME: 8:00 pm, Doors 6:30 pm, Gold Circle ticket holders 6:30pm

TICKETS: General Admission - In Advance - Adults $15, General Admission - Kids $10, Golden Ringside (Row 1 & 2) $25

TICKET OUTLETS:

Buddy's Home Furnishings in Deland, Daytona Beach, Edgewater, and Sanford Locations

I think this at least gives more evidence for changing his name. Also supports the theory that Danielson will remain with WWE.

Anyway, on another topic:

Change Mototsugu Shimuzu's finishing maneuver to Marshmallow Hedgehog. It's currently misspelled. Also, it should either be submission or ground, not impact.

Hisakatsu Oya should be 45, not 35. Source: http://www.puroresucentral.com/oya.html

I also think his over and charisma are both really low. I would raise his over, which is currently at 6, to around 20. He was a major heel in FMW (I have a DVD released by Tokyo Pop for Hayabusa, and I'm pretty sure Oya is on there, so he has a LITTLE exposure in the US). I would raise his charisma to 18. He wasn't overly charismatic, but he could taunt the crowd a little and certainly doesn't deserve a 3!

---

Mr. Gannosuke: Tick booker and trainer. He's run his own promotion and is (or was) a trainer for the Ice Ribbon promotion in Japan.

Edited by Master Shakespeare

I agree with renaming Daniel Bryan to Bryan Danielson. But hopefully within the next couple weeks before the June update is released, something more concrete will be revealed.

In the mean time... This is from FCW's website:

June 9 , 2010 (Wednesday)

Schools Out Bash. Meet and Greet Autograph Session with WWE Superstars Christian, The Miz and Bryan Danielson

Melbourne Auditorium

625 E. Hibiscus Blvd .

Melbourne, Fl

Meet and Greet Autograph session with WWE Superstars Christian, The Miz and Bryan Danielson. Gold Circle Circle Tickets 6pm , General Admission 7 pm.

BELLTIME: 8:00 pm, Doors 6:30 pm, Gold Circle ticket holders 6:30pm

TICKETS: General Admission - In Advance - Adults $15, General Admission - Kids $10, Golden Ringside (Row 1 & 2) $25

TICKET OUTLETS:

Buddy's Home Furnishings in Deland, Daytona Beach, Edgewater, and Sanford Locations

I think this at least gives more evidence for changing his name. Also supports the theory that Danielson will remain with WWE.

It's from the FCW website not the WWE website, so I would wait until WWE made a reference to it.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

More NXT Spoilers:

Michael Tarver was booted off of NXT the same way Daniel Bryan I mean Bryan Danielson was.

Skip Shefield was voted off of NXT by the pros last night.

I'd suggest that they are put into FCW for the time being.

I'd also suggest turning Skip heel for his promo after being voted off and Michael Tarver to get turned into an Angry Minority in light of his promo for being "held back."

I expect some type of discussion from these suggestions.

I agree, if they're not used on either Raw or Smackdown in the next 2 weeks, add them to FCW. Also, Skips promo did come off like a heel. I wouldnt be shocked to see Tarver become the new virgil, and Bryan to go to raw, but we'll see.

Not sure if I should have sent a pm or just posted in here so I'll post it in here anyway. I know Bill releases the updates but not sure if he gets major help from others so anyway on to what I'm asking. I'm making a scenario based around what if a wrestlers union had formed. Details of that can be found here Wrestlers Union Wrestling . I'm using your may update as the base. Once I'm finished I'm just wondering if I have your permission to release it publicaly on here so others can download it?

• Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Not sure if I should have sent a pm or just posted in here so I'll post it in here anyway. I know Bill releases the updates but not sure if he gets major help from others so anyway on to what I'm asking. I'm making a scenario based around what if a wrestlers union had formed. Details of that can be found here Wrestlers Union Wrestling . I'm using your may update as the base. Once I'm finished I'm just wondering if I have your permission to release it publicaly on here so others can download it?

I'd leave it to PMs and this was an unnecessary post.

• Like 2

Guest The Phenomenal Red

After seeing Claudio's Cafe Episode 4, add friendships with Ares and M-Dogg 20, Chris Hero and M-Dogg and Claudio Castagnoli and M-Dogg.

Also I saw this on Diva Dirt: Add friendships between Ashley (Madison Rayne) Lane and Velvet Sky and Lacey Von Erich. She said unlike other women, she was paired up with girls who are not catty.

Superstars spoiler

Curt Hawkins will make his return, teaming up with Vance Archer. Bring Hawkins to the Main Roster on SmackDown.

Also, add friendship between Curt Hawkins and Trent Barreta.

Do you have a source or something? :)

They're room mates and constantly talk on Twitter and whatever.

Also add a tag team between Curt Hawkins and Vance Archer. It seems like they are sticking together. Hawkins and Archer, 2EXP?

Guest The Phenomenal Red

To double back on the Baretta/Hawkins deal, they also trained together under Mikey Whipwreck as apart of the NYWC.

For the time being Akira Tozawa is in America to train so he should not have Dragon Gate(Toryumon) as a tour commitment. (credit to IheartDG

For Dragon Gate USA I'd add the Open the Dream Gate, Open the Brave Gate and Open the Twin Gate titles as Dragon Gate USA is the US counter-part to Japan's Dragon Gate and if I am not mistaken, the Dream Gate title was referenced during the main event tag match during the Toronto shows this past weekend.

The Open The Dream Gate is their big belt so I think it should be at 50 prestige and YAMATO is the current champion.

The Open The Brave Gate is their lighter weight title so I think it should be at 35 prestige and Tigers Mask is the current champion so perhaps leave it vacant as he is in Osaka and I doubt he'll come to the states.

The Open The Twin Gate is their tag team title so I think it should be at 35 prestige as well and the current champions are KneSuka(K-Ness and Susumu Yokosuka.) I'd make the champions for the game Yokosuka and vacant because K-Ness has yet to appear in the US.

In other news:

Dr. Wagner Jr. should be a face in AAA as he was removed from WagnerManiacos.

Add Electro Shock back into WagnerManiacos and change it back to Maniacos.

Change Electro Shock, Silver King and Ultimo Gladiador to heels.

Add Kenzo Suzuki back into the Legion as La Yakuza is pretty much dead in the water with the Sugi injury and Shiozaki back in Japan.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red
  • Like 1

http://luchawiki.org/index.php?title=Nosferatu

Nosferatu should be 30 years old with his birth month in September. (Currently 29 with Unknown birth month).

Oman Tortuga should be Mexican, not American, according to Online World of Wrestling

According to Wikipedia, IMDB, and Online World of Wrestling, Orlando Jordan is 28, not 31.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlando_Jordan

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1404139/

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/profiles/o/orlando-jordan.html

Edited by Master Shakespeare
  • Like 1

I live in Las Vegas. Smackdown airs on MyNetworkTV, which you already know, anywho, they show local commercials like crazy, and they had a commercial for Future Superstars of Wrestling - FSW(I think that was what it was called, I cant remember. Anyways, they have Kenny King and Disco Inferno, among others, and I dont think they are in the game. I think they started in Las Vegas, so Low-end Regional/High-end Small would fit...

Does anyone know if they have a website? Or I might have got the name wrong so if someone could correct me that would be nice. Also what are the chances that they get added to the game in future updates. They promoted a live show on a Smackdown TV episode in Las Vegas. I think it was 10 bucks a ticket, and I doubt I will go see the show, but it is a real life promotion, just dont know if I have the name right. They are a year old cause the show it was promoting was the 1 year anniversary show...

Thats all the info I know, hopefully someone else lives in LV and saw the commercial and can correct me if I got the name wrong, or have seen them promoted in another area and can provide me with more information about them. If we get a correct name and roster info, could they be added to the game, thats why it is posted here and not on the general board???

• Like 1

I'm fairly sure that Bill is putting a moratorium on new federations added into the game, and seeing as they're an essentially unknown fed with only one year under their belt I doubt Bill will delete any of the existing feds to add yours.

Add Drew Haskins to the game:

Drew Haskins

Haskins

American

Brawl: 62

Speed: 35

Technical: 64

Stiffness: 30

Selling: 72

Over: 16

Charisma: 60

Attitude: 100

Behavior: 100

Heel

Arrogant

Tick shooting ability.

Alter egos:

Teen Excitement

-Raise Jesse Emerson's brawl to 62, stiffness to 48 and selling to 69. Check SS Look.

-Add a tag team of Derrick King Enterprises between Derrick King and JT Stahr. 10 experience, active.

-Raise Dasher Hatfield's overness to 30.

-Raise Eddie Kingston's overness to 52.

-Raise Sara Del Rey's overness to 45.

-Raise UltraMantis Black's overness to 36.

-Raise Crossbones' overness to 32.

-Raise Delirious' overness to 48.

-Raise Soldier Ant's overness to 35.

-Raise KENTA's overness to 58.

-Raise Sami Callihan's brawl to 76, speed to 54, tech to 58, and charisma to 74.

Edited by KrisClassic

I don't think FSW Vegas is big enough to be added to the game, but that might change in a few months.

You can find info @ http://www.myspace.com/futurestarsofwrestling

From what I hear, the godfather and Van Dam showed up in April. I hear they have a tv deal in Vegas that starts on May 29th. (Cox Cable 48 @midnight) Raven is the next big star they're looking to land. They're aso opening a training facility with Mike Modest.

EDIT: Also, they're trying to land Tommy dreamer.

Edited by thisgamewelose
  • Like 1

Worker Changes:

Rename Kung Fu Naki to Sho Funaki

Rename Jimmy Wang Yang to Jimmy Yang

Up Kenny Omega's tech to 74

Up El Generico's tech to 73

Up Kevin Steens tech to 69

Rename Daniels to Christopher Daniels

Make Petey Williams a midcarder in ROH

Make Shawn Daivari a lower-midcarder in ROH

Up Daniel Bryan's/Bryan Danielson's stiffness to 72

Up Helios's tech to 36

Up Lince Dorado's tech to 38

Tag Team Changes:

Make Fun Lovin' Criminals II inactive

Make Rave and Rinauro inactive

Make Jacobs and Atlas inactive

Make Jacobs and Gowen inactive

Make Daniel Bryan and The Miz inactive

Add a team with Jigsaw and Delirious called called Jiglirous with 10 exp

Event Name Changes:

Rename Death Before Dishonor to The Bluegrass Brawl

Rename Violent Tendencies to Death Before Dishonor

EDIT:

About adding the Open The Dream Gate, Open The Brave Gate and Open The Twin Gate titles to DGUSA, I agree with adding the Open The Dream Gate title but leave the rest as no members of the active roster are holding the titles atm (apart from Yokosuka but K-Ness is not in DGUSA)

Remove Ryo Saito from DGUSA and the WARRIORS stable, He has been removed from there roster page

EDIT 2:

Change Jimmy Yangs gimmick to No Gimmick Needed

Change Naomichi Marufuji's gimmick to No Gimmick Needed

Lower Ricky Reyes wages to 18000

Up Johnny Saints tech to 87, for a 67 year old the guy has still got it

Make The BLK OUT II inactive

Make Sweet and Sour Int. inactive

Make The Fabulous Two II inactive

Up The Riggs Brothers exp to 30

Make Human Tornado a non-wrestler, He only worked those 2 dates from ROH to make up for him letting them down

Up Akira Tozawa's overness to 18

Up CIMA's tech to 68

Up Gamma's charisma to 57 and change his gimmick to No Gimmick Needed

Up Masato Yoshino' tech to 61

Up Susumu Yokosuka's brawl to 62 and stiffness to 65

Up Shingo's stiffness to 71

Edited by Skins