TEW13 Demo released

Gazz

I think I may have inadvertently given my connection the equivalent of a heart attack. It may be a VDSL hooked up to a fiber-optic network, but still, between the Humble Bundle and this... oh, wait, nope, TEW '13 is only gonna' take half an hour to DL. Sweet.

He killed BSC and replaced it with some crappy rap-based promotion!! I am disappoint...

But apart from that, this game is sick...I love having all the little info boxes and there is a sense of realism with the 'scouting' feature. Wrestlers who are more renowned have a more accurate representation of their stats, while unknowns would have a more broad review irl.

No.

Are you playing as administrator?

I am playing as administrator. I even redownloaded the installing file and installed it again. But it still gives me the same error message when I try to advance the next day, or try looking at other workers.

I've been playing TEW 2010 in the same laptop, and it never happened there.

NEED HELP

Error 3021 is a language based one from what they've been saying in GDS' tech support. So check that your language settings are English or the game won't run correctly. You might need to re-install after you change language as well.

I'm loving it at the moment, the new interface makes it so much easier to find the exact right worker I've got in mind for a spot on the roster.

I might convert mine over when I can be bothered.

So far played a quick game with Warrior Engine... and yeah. It was okay. Took a little while to get used to the layout.

I'm a bit confused with the Modern Japan Movement and how to actually use it to some benefits.

I've booked one 2 hour show with Revolution Australia Wrestling and it was such a chore that I'm starting to have doubts about buying the ga,e. It's possibly because they're a soap opera show so I couldn't do any matches over 10 minutes, but I ended up having to book 18 segments to get the show to the minimum of 120 minutes, and ended up with angles that just re-used the same people over again due to the lack of wrestlers on the roster.

I'll probably try with a different company tonight, hopefully it'll be a bit more enjoyable.

I've booked one 2 hour show with Revolution Australia Wrestling and it was such a chore that I'm starting to have doubts about buying the ga,e. It's possibly because they're a soap opera show so I couldn't do any matches over 10 minutes, but I ended up having to book 18 segments to get the show to the minimum of 120 minutes, and ended up with angles that just re-used the same people over again due to the lack of wrestlers on the roster.

I'll probably try with a different company tonight, hopefully it'll be a bit more enjoyable.

RAW are the hardest company to book - if you read their bio, they're not even a wrestling company as such, they're driven almost entirely by angles, so that's what you have to use.

Wait, people don't book like 18 segments in a two hour show when they're doing soap opera/sports entertainment stuff in the game?

I'd recommend a pure wrestling company, although that has its booking pratfalls as well. I'm trying to test out how the auto-booker stuff works in a way, though.

Since Adam is in here, I might as well ask the question: I just messed around booking an OLLIE show like a traditional Lucha show, but still had the issue with long match times, and workers just outright sucking. My first OLLIE show lost a lot of popularity it seems.

Am I missing something in regards to booking? I don't think the limited involvement thing works the way I thought it did.

If you want to book an Aussie fed based more on workrate, book ZEN.

...unless Adam killed ZEN.

......... Adam, what did you do to ZEN? <_<

Since Adam is in here, I might as well ask the question: I just messed around booking an OLLIE show like a traditional Lucha show, but still had the issue with long match times, and workers just outright sucking. My first OLLIE show lost a lot of popularity it seems.

Am I missing something in regards to booking? I don't think the limited involvement thing works the way I thought it did.

It's hard to say without seeing the booking first-hand. Limited Involvement essentially means the worker only gets in for the finish and specific spots, so his performance barely affects the rating. Perhaps you simply have the length of the matches too long and the other workers are simply not up to it either?

Wait, people don't book like 18 segments in a two hour show when they're doing soap opera/sports entertainment stuff in the game?

I would do 15-16 segments normally, but I'd have a lot more time dedicated to matches. My problem was less with the amount of segments and more with just having no idea with how to spend the 38 minutes I had still to book when I'd covered everything I wanted to. I ended up doing a 11 minute long talk show segment with a young tag team which, shockingly, didn't go down too well.

If RAW are the most difficult then I'm a moron for choosing them, I read their bio but I guess I didn't take into account just how restrictive it was going to be. I blame Australia.