EWR 2013 Stats Update: September ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

All for now, I'm getting GTA 5 tonight so I might be able to make enough time to get the rest of these changes done before the end of the month.

Well, again, if I'm being honest, GTA V could very well be a reason why all of your suggested changes aren't done in time for the October update... Although currently, I'm having a bit of an issue with my player diving out of the car at random. Tried a different controller and have issues with the cell phone popping up and the radio station changing at random... Never had a problem on any of my other games, but might be time for new controllers...

-Bill

So you know Cagematch blocks hot linking to their picture links, in other words either save and reupload or link the page its on.

I have a workaround for that:

Rightclick the link, click "Properties"

Copy the URL, click "cancel"

Open a new window, paste the address, hit enter.

Works everytime for me.

-Bill

-I would raise Rick Cataldo's brawl to 44, speed to 11, technical to 12, stiffness to 46, selling to 58, over to 22, and charisma to 63.

-Raise Rory Mondo's overness to 42. Lower his speed to 52 and technical to 59. Check Trainer. Make him a heel in CZW.

-Make Drew Blood an active wrestler in CZW, Old School Heel. Check high spots.

-Make Biff Busick's CZW gimmick Hired Gun. Check Menacing. Raise his brawl to 76 and technical to 78.

See someone appreciates all the hard work I'm doing. As for Din T. Moore, since he had an ROH match, his wages should be raised a bit more too, probably around 7000?

7000 sounds good. It was more of a one off I think, but still I can see it being bumped.

All for now, I'm getting GTA 5 tonight so I might be able to make enough time to get the rest of these changes done before the end of the month.

I hope to play that sometime this week. Just got done playing Saints Row 4 so I'm still in the mood for some destruction. Now is the perfect time for my gamefly trial.

• Like 1

See someone appreciates all the hard work I'm doing.

Nobody asked you to do it, nor is what you're doing particularly useful to the vast majority of people who play EWR. The only thing going for what you're doing is that you're not suggesting adding in more and more relationships into the game.

I know, I wanted to do it to make the game more realistic. As for Sara, yeah I'm making these changes after watching videos. If you saw my first few posts, I plainly said the ones who haven't been booked since 03-07 needs wages and overness dropped. The ones who are still getting booked now recieves a boost in wages and over. I'm not giving them extremely high stats so stop trolling and gtfo.

I know, I wanted to do it to make the game more realistic. As for Sara, yeah I'm making these changes after watching videos. If you saw my first few posts, I plainly said the ones who haven't been booked since 03-07 needs wages and overness dropped. The ones who are still getting booked now recieves a boost in wages and over. I'm not giving them extremely high stats so stop trolling and gtfo.

Tell me you did not just say that?

You realize that blue stuff text her name means she's a Mod right? She asked you a question, made sure to indicate that she wasn't trying to troll you and you still decide to be a disrespectful prick. Someone will probably gtfo, but it's not going to be her.

See someone appreciates all the hard work I'm doing.

Nobody asked you to do it, nor is what you're doing particularly useful to the vast majority of people who play EWR. The only thing going for what you're doing is that you're not suggesting adding in more and more relationships into the game.

I think its very useful. These people may not be used by most people, but this is a stats update that is supposed to be realistic. If not than we can just do a update every 6 months with only updates to the top three feds.

I for one don't play this as much as I used to because I've had a lot of distractions this year. I am thankful that someone is keeping stats up to date for ones besides the obvious ones. Like last year or whenever it was when someone on here was keeping updates on CMLL and AAA. I miss that because it keeps it real. It also makes it easier (and more understandable) when guys become overnight sensations and then don't need a 50 point speed increase just because people suddenly know who they are. One aspect I like about this game is that it has so many guys I never heard of before that when I hear their name outside of the game it feel like I know them. I'll see stats on a guy I want to sign that I'll look him up to see how good he is. It makes the game better especially when signing developmental guys when you know them as opposed to just guys with decent stats. I finally got to see CWFH a few months ago on TV and there were only a couple I never heard of before. That was because I knew them from the game. So I think its very important and useful to do it. Plus nobody asks Bill to update the stats every month, but I everyone appreciates him doing it. If Fusion wants to do this, I am very grateful for him going through all the trouble to update these lesser knowns that could just have the same stats for 5 years with no change.

To get back on topic though, is there a reason Eric Watts is listed as Jason Watts in the game? On the CWFH website he is listed as Eric. I also noticed a couple people on their site not in the game. I forgot who they were, I'm not on the page now. Also if anyone wants to add some people, there are a few people from Prime Wrestling not in the game either. I know the few isn't in the game, but would be nice to have more people and would make it easier to add Prime into the game at some point since they have some fairly big names there (Zach Gowen, Gregory Iron, Jimmy Jacobs, Gargano (an original), and Rhino has been there a lot lately).

• Like 2

- Lower Roman Dominguez's over to 6, raise wages to 6000. Raise charisma to 45.
- Lower Roman Law's over to 4 and wages to 2000.
- Raise Ron Horn's wages to 7000 and over to 9. Check menacing. Change to a heel and set his gimmick as biker. Raise brawl to 64, speed to 21, and charisma to 62. Lower tech to 25.
- Lower Ross Browne's wages to 6000. Lower charisma to 52.
- Rudy Luna is a lightweight(220 lbs). Lower wages to 3000 and over to 6.
- Lower Ruftop's wages to 1000 and over to 1.
- Lower wages to 2000 for Rush Margera. He's also listed as active on cagematch. Change from non-wrestler.
- Lower wages to 1000 and over to 1 for Russ.
- Newer pic of Ryan Phoenix: http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k219/flairwhoooooo/hvw%203-27-10/HighVoltageWrestlingMarch272010P-40.jpg Add an alter-ego for him if it's not already in-game: Waylon Beck. Raise over to 10 and wages to 9000. Raise charisma to 43.
- Change Ryan Spade's finisher to High Card. Lower wages to 6000. Raise selling to 50.
- Lower wages to 7000 for Ryan Wood.
- Lower over to 6 for Sabotage.
- Lower over to 3 and wages to 6000 for Sam Bacardi.
- Change Samurai's name to Kaleb Hughes. Pic of Kaleb: https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/2386491656/IMG_0523.JPG Check SS Look. Raise charisma to 58. Change to a heel with the Legitimate Athlete gimmick.
- Umm, question on Sandy Scott. Is he supposed to be in the game? Because I can't find any info on him. The only Sandy Scott I found while searching on Google was a guy that was born in Canada and died in 2010 at the age of 75.
- Sasha Darevko is a lightweight(220 lbs). Uncheck menacing. Raise tech to 20.
- Check SS Look for Satoshi Kajiwara. Raise wages to 10000 and over to 10.
- Lower Savio El Macho's over to 2 and wages to 2000.
- Lower Scott Cage's wages to 3000 and over to 5.
- Lower Scott Chambers' wages to 1000 and over to 2.
- Lower Scott Fenix's wages to 4000 and over to 5.
- Raise Scott Fowler's wages to 6000.
- Change Scott Hotshot's name to Scotty Hotshot. Lower over to 3 and wages to 3000.
- Lower Scott Steel's age to 27. Raise wages to 6000.
- Lower Scott Venom's wages to 5000 and over to 5.
- Raise Scotty Slade's over to 12 and wages to 7000. Raise charisma to 60. Raise tech to 58.
- Raise Scotty Swift's wages to 8000.
- Scotty Vegas is Canadian. Change primary finisher to Evisceration. Raise wages to 7000. Raise charisma to 59. Raise speed to 58 and tech to 40.
- Check SS Look for Sean Brennan. Raise over to 11 and wages to 8000.

Bullshit he has seen a recent MIYAWAKI match.

No, I haven't seen a recent MIYAWAKI match, but I also didn't change any of his stats. Only things I changed on him was his weight class, his selling, stiffness, charisma, over, and wages.

Genuine question, fusion: if you have time to write those posts why don't you just update the game yourself?

As for your question, I don't know how to use C++ and all those other programming tools.