The PS4 thread

9 to 5

Rumours are circling that we're getting an Uncharted Remastered Collection.

If it's true, I'd be extremely pleased. Was one of the Playstation exclusives I most wanted during my time as an Xbox 360 owner :P

Also, Resident Evil Zero HD, but I don't care about that one as much :P

The following image has also cropped up on the internet. Apparently it briefly appeared on the Playstation store's webpage.

5pdD3ni.jpg

GTE FUCKING HYPE.

So, my birthday is on the way in about a month, and my parents are giving me money to spend myself since there isn't anything I particularly want at the moment (except a job, but they can't exactly help on that front :P)

So I figured it's as good a time as any to pick up a bunch of new games. Any recommendations? Only two I know I'm picking up are the FFX/X-2 Remaster and Batman: Arkham Knight since that drops in a week or two. Amazon seem to have some fairly decent prices going at the moment, and I've probably got enough to get 5-6 depending on prices.

I play any type of game really, I've been diversifying that quite a lot, so any genre recommendation is welcome. Just wanna know what you guys are enjoying/enjoyed so I can try them for myself :P

I did have it before, but to be honest I might just get it again anyway given how cheap it can be these days and it is that damn good.

The only big AAA games I've had so far have been TLoU, Watch_Dogs, FIFA 15, Infamous: Second Son, Minecraft, Shadow of Mordor (Platinum'd), Far Cry 4 (current) and GTA V (current). Probably would have helped to give that list when I was asking for recommendations :P

Other than that, I've just gone through the PS+ games that have come out since August last year, because I didn't know how it worked for the two months before that :P

Edited by Stannis Jeratheon

To be honest the AAA market is still pretty sparse on next gen. I'm enjoying The Witcher 3, and it definitely has 50 quids worth of content, but it probably isn't for everyone if you don't want to drop everything and live in it. The Elder Scrolls Online goes live in 24 hours and is only B2P now - but again it caters for pretty specific tastes . I'll be picking it up on launch so will let people know if there's anything to the optimism some people have or if it's just a 10lb MMO turd forced into a 5lb Elder Scrolls labelled bag. Apart from what you mentioned already, no big games of note out anytime soon off the top of my head.

If you want to check out the store, maybe look at Axiom Verge and Shovel Knight, a lot of positive reviews for those.

The SNES is older than I am, I never had one :P also never played anything Metroid, so sounds like that's out :P

Bloodborne is under consideration, what's the basic premise?

Run around, fight bad guys, get blood souls, die and lose all those blood souls....throw PS4 out the window!

Run, die. Run, die, Run, die. Run, die. Run, die, Run, die. Run, die. Run, die, Run, die. Run, level up, die. Run, die. Run, die, Run, die. Run, die. Run, die, Run, die. Run, die. Run, die, Run, die. Run, level up, die. Run, die. Run, die, Run, die. Run, die. Run, die, Run, die. Run, die. Run, die, Run, die. Run, level up, die. Run, die. Run, die, Run, die. Run, die. Run, die, Run, die. Run, die. Run, die, Run, die. Run, level up, die. Run, die. Run, die, Run, die. Run, die. Run, die, Run, die. Run, die. Run, die, Run, die. Run, level up, die. Run, die. Run, die, Run, die. Run, die. Run, die, Run, die. Run, die. Run, die, Run, die. Run, level up, die. Run, defeat boss, die.

• Like 1