The PS4 thread

9 to 5

When I said it's not worth it, I didn't mean the price tag. I meant the space it takes up and the amount of time it takes to download.

Yeah, I caught onto that, man, I was just kidding!

If, and that's a big if, it was put on the IGC, I'd be very surprised. It's taken them around 8 years to get a 2nd game released. They tried getting it put on disc back on PS3 but couldn't get a publisher. For Sony to all of a sudden throw a bunch of cash at them wouldn't make sense. I think there's a LOT of money for the company to make from this title.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's IGC on launch. The core paying base I'd have thought is quite small at that price. Might be a smart move to give the bare bones away for free and and have a variety of paid DLC. A bit like Drive Club, but not shit.

xBox Gold had massive challice on the day of it´s launch. Nothing is impossible.

I still hope for some nice AAA title i don´t own yet. Knack, LBP3... something like that. As they already had a naughty dog game in it i could even see Last of Us Pop up, the US Keys for the PS4 version have been all over the place for around 10$. Killzone is another AAA exclusive title that i higly doubt sells much these days. Well, we will see.

Gift for EU Ps+ is a print with all the games on it you downloaded of PS+. You only get this if you have been a subscriber from day one without a break.

Apperently it´s an e-mail and you have to print it yourself? Not certain about that yet.

Edited by Herr Matzat

Apparently it´s a legit print. But to be honnest thats a nice deal for the people that have always been there without pissing of people that have not always been there... imagine them being like "You get The Order" for free. Shitstorm would be imminent because "ME WANT HOW DARE OTHERS GET MOAH DAN MEEEh" internet psychology.

I actually have been with them from the start but i don´t know, at some point the subsciption ran out and i saved like two weeks of cash because i was not around the flat anyway... but also the Service claims i have only been subscribed since i bought my last 12 Month sub wich is odd because i bought that while i was already in a 12 month sub that was still going on for like 3 month so absolutly no gap there. Kinda odd, but if it´s only a poster i very likely would not put it up anyway so i can chill. (i have like 3 Kickstarter Posters at the very least that i would put up but don´t have the space for...)