The PS4 thread

9 to 5

Journey hits tomorrow and is free for anyone who bought it on the PS3.  Rawk.  Dunno if it counts towards Play '15 purchases, though.

Quick Destiny question:  any way to get a digital download of just vanilla Destiny?  I already own the two expansions, but the only thing I can find is the Guardians' Edition, which has both expansions baked in and is $40.

Does anyone know what RPGs are planned for release this year, if any at all? Cheers

Provisionally, Persona 5, but there's no exact release date confirmed yet. There's also a little thing called Fallout 4.

I've given up hope for Persona 5 this year.

Thanks for a fun first night last night lads. I'm on again tonight from about 6PM GMT if anyone wants to Rocket League or GTA.

On the PS4 IGC - what games are worth downloading? I've downloaded inFamous First Light, Oddworld, Outlast, Guacamalee and, obviously, Rocket League.

Played Journey again, this time through surround sound headphones and without a snoring wife in front of me.

The PS4 does this game wonders.  It was extremely pretty from a color standpoint on the PS3, but now everything has weight to it.  To see individual grains of sand shake off of your character or the draw distance allowing you to find a power-up from farther away helps tremendously.

I'll probably go back for the 'play one week after your last playthrough' trophy, then I'm done.  Unlike other thatgamecompany titles, Journey is one I feel gets cheapened if you play it too many times.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...