The PS4 thread

9 to 5

This 'Summer of Digital' Sale they've started today has a whole bunch of stuff that interests me too, because it's not like I don't have enough games I don't play already :P

Grim Fandango, Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China, Child of Light, Another World, Nidhogg, Road Not Taken and the Trine Double Pack are all tempting my wallet due to various things people have told me about them. Anyone played any of them and fancy advising me what's decent from that bunch?

I 100%'ed Child of Light, so that might be worth a look, might just have been in the mood for an RPG though.

Didn't like Nidhogg at all, but it seems to have a cult following. Didn't really care for Trine or Road not Taken either.

Will definitely be picking up Grim Fandango though. Had it on PC as a kid but the disc became unreadable about two thirds in. Been waiting for a price drop since it went up on the store.

Yeah, agreed with local Nidhogg multiplayer. Me and my friends love it. I'm going to pick up Grim Fandango and Jamestown+ since I've been meaning to. How is that Assassin's Creed game? I know it has middling reviews but it seems like something that might be better than they suggest.

Limbo's a great little game. I haven't played it for years but I doubt it's changed since that, it's well worth a playthrough and it's a pretty short game too, wouldn't take long at all to complete.

Decided to take stock of what's in my library already before I let myself spend a ton in the sales over the next couple of weeks; on top of the 5 I currently own on disc, I have 23 digital games that I've started at some point, and another 14 that I haven't started/earned any trophies on, including newly purchased Grim Fandango. PLUS another 4 next Tuesday when the new IGC games drop.

I really need to step up and finish some of these <_< Lord help me when they release a new set of sales next week.

Hey! Jericode! Get Limbo!

What is it?

Its a side scrolling puzzle/platformer with a neat dark, gothic art style full of silhouettes and things. I want to say it maybe set the bar for indie games when it came to PS3 a few years ago. It's certainly one of those 'darlings' of the industry along with Journey and a few others.

Decided to take stock of what's in my library already before I let myself spend a ton in the sales over the next couple of weeks; on top of the 5 I currently own on disc, I have 23 digital games that I've started at some point, and another 14 that I haven't started/earned any trophies on, including newly purchased Grim Fandango. PLUS another 4 next Tuesday when the new IGC games drop.

I really need to step up and finish some of these <_< Lord help me when they release a new set of sales next week.

Hey! Jericode! Get Limbo!

What is it?

Every limbo boy and girl

All around the limbo world

Gonna do the limbo rock

All around the limbo clock

Jack be limbo, Jack be quick

Jack go unda limbo stick

All around the limbo clock

Hey, let's do the limbo rock

Limbo lower now

Limbo lower now