The PS4 thread

9 to 5

Noticed there was a decent deal on Evolve and a shitty shitty flashsale. Would anyone else get Evolve? Kind of pointless to play it without friends.

I wouldn't buy any of thier DLC. The only reasonim considering buying it at all is because that version still retails for $70 so it's a decent deal. But that's all the cash I would dump into that moneypit.

• Admin

So I decided on Dragon Age Inquisition and picked it up pre-owned for 2900 pennies.

I didn't realise it was like a proper RPG style game like with that tactical combat system, as I've never actually played an RPG game like that before.

I did the Dragon's Keep bit before starting and I've created my character, and I've just cleared the first rift and have decided to take the mountain path. My question is, do I have to use that tactical combat system or can I always just use the standard way of fighting? Like will there come a point where the tactical system is a necessity due to difficulty or whatever.

It's all a bit overwhelming.

I'm in the same boat for Dragon Age, it's thrown all kinds of stuff at me really quickly and I don't really understand what's going on, which is why it's been shelved quickly for Final Fantasy and the my backlog of IGC stuff :P Still have Witcher 3 to sink my teeth into properly as well, I have one week of freedom left to binge all the gaming I can before I have to start properly adulting, I'm gonna be busy :P

I think I only used the tactical camera once. Was fighting a dragon and wanted my other archer to stay back with me and attack it from afar while my two tanks did up close damage. Other then that I can't recall using it ever again

I totally forgot the tactical camera was there actually - it's something that I would use if I was playing the game on PC or on a high difficulty where timing is everything, but I hate that kind of micromanagement (I remember the first Dragon Age on the PC had a much better tactical system than the consoles) and the game is really enjoyable without it anyways.

Apparently PS+ has been around 5 years. Right now i only see a humongous amount of people bitching and moaning that there is a sale and free stuff in the Jp Store and nothing here. But since no games have been announced for next month i believe so maybe we get something interesting aswell.

Edited by Herr Matzat

I know it's been discussed, but I'm still unable to find the free DriveClub (PS+ version). Is it the 'Full Game Trial' in the 'DriveClub Full Game for PS+' menu option? That's the only thing I can find.

I've looked under add-ons otherwise and found nothing else similar.

Because they have don it before? Uncharted 3 for example.

That's no reason for why they'd do it again, though.

Edited by Owen

Yes, it's the Free Game Trial. It's really, really not worth it, unfortunately.

Wow, it's got to be bad if it's not even worth nothing! How come? Is there just not much content or is it full of bugs and glitches?