League of Legends Thread

Ruki

I've been thinking of doing my placement games before the 200x20 win platform I set myself just based on some verbal coaching videos i've been watching from former MYM (before they became MoveYourMothers) coach LastShadow.

Would anyone be interested in watching if I used gamecaster to make a VOD of it and uploaded onto YouTube? I have a headset, so there'd be optional accompanying commentary/swearing/puns/terrible singing/memes (guaranteed overuse of RIPepperonis)

I've been thinking of doing my placement games before the 200x20 win platform I set myself just based on some verbal coaching videos i've been watching from former MYM (before they became MoveYourMothers) coach LastShadow.

Would anyone be interested in watching if I used gamecaster to make a VOD of it and uploaded onto YouTube? I have a headset, so there'd be optional accompanying commentary/swearing/puns/terrible singing/memes (guaranteed overuse of RIPepperonis)

If it was a high/lowlight package, maybe? I see enough bronze/silver level play when I play. (Please dont' take that as me being a dick. Trying not to be!)

Also...thinking of picking up Kassadin. I played him the other day and lost lane, but won the game.

I've never edited even a second of video in my life. (unless you count putting pre-existing clips one after the other) so unless i'm secretly awesome at it then they'll be full videos. I'd be happy to timestamp relevant highlights though.

Blizzard was able to smell that i uninstalled league of legends and send me a HotS beta key yesterday. >_> I thought they would not even give them out for free anymore now that they sell them. Well, i´ll take it. The game looks... well, not as good as lol, i would even say below average for blizzard standards.

I took Talon into the top lane because we had a Shen Support, Vi Jungle and Veigar mid so I felt we had AP, and some tank/bruiser action so I wanted some bursty AD goodness. I started off on 6CS/min for the first 10 (against enemy Veigar) which is my best effort ever. (By far.) died once to activating ult too close to tower so I was not as stealthy as I thought I might be. Died the other time to a gank + event horizon, then a good event horizon. Other than that I absolutely wrecked things, ended 7/3/7. Oh, I also had back-to-back Renekton wins which means I now have my 20 wins in the top lane! I am currently 22-25. Undefeated in my last four toplane games going 22/16/38 :)

Nothing is more fun then having a really good game as Blitzcrank. The bot lane gank where you just run back to your tower and pull someone in to their doom. Watching enemy shaco working on blue buff and you just pull it away and steal it. Attempted Dragon steal, but you pull them in super early and destroy them. Sieging a turrent and you just sit off to the side and pull them out of base one by one.

Stiff.

I have...off the top of my head (not at my spreadsheet)...about 25-30 more wins for 200. I have about 10 or 11 mid wins, and 6-8 more on ADCarry. The rest will be on fill roles. I might try and favour jungling because I really seem to struggle mightily on any jungler that doesn't have CC.

Very interesting game. Jungler disconnects mid game, we try to hold, enemy picks a really stupid team fight since they have us 3v4, but with most of the focus on Maokai and me healing, shielding, stunning and exhausting to keep him alive, we took out all four. Jungler reconnects as we are pushing to win....

Looking at match history, we were down 6k gold 2 minutes before the game ended and up 1.2 k at the end.