League of Legends Thread

Ruki

Hecarim is so much damn fun, especially top lane, because TP and Homeguards is just way too strong. I was actually losing lane hard, but when it came to team fighting I could peel anyone off our ADC. Except one dragon fight, I actually went back to base during the Dragon Dance to TP to their Red Buff and use my monster speed boost to 100% their ADC from behind when he thought he was 100% safe behind a tank wall.

2-2 so far.

3-0-5 Leona, Win @ 20:35

5-6-4 Jinx, Loss @ 28:00

0-4-3 Leona, Loss @ 26:07

1-9-24 Braum, WIn @ 62:25

Ave KDA of 2.25-4.75-9 is OK, but i'm dying too much it feels like. Especially in midgame teamfights.

Finally! I have won 13 of my last 16 ranked games to finally get promoted (2 of my loses of course were the 1st promo series). Going 4-1 on Hecarim and 4-0 on Blitz (2-1 on Taric and Braum and a lone Xerath win).

Hecarim + tp + homeguards is one of the most ridiculously fun combos in the game, because with just Trinity Force you have a brief second with 500 AD, and you can Q as your are charging to do a ton of burst, and still be super tanky. End game fight for my last game was smack in the middle, I tped behind the team and their backline trying to peel from our Amumu/Annie ran right into me, murdered Graves then ulted into the fight to peel for our carries.

I forgot that his Q adds passive damage as he gets lower on health, so I shouldn't have dueled him at all - Died level two. I got ignited for a second death, then I got ganked twice. I was 0-4 in lane and down five levels. I got yelled at for feeding, so I was like "I am just going to farm under tower until I get 6". Then I got yelled at for not pushing. (Kappa) I needed to ward river to protect my midlaner from Trynd, who had basically free license to roam, but I got yelled at for not going to my tier 2 tower by Lee (who was closer but also not going to it. Like it's "our" tower, jackass. You help too.) I went to TP in to help at the end of a teamfight but I was going to cancel it if Morg missed her binding. It looked like she hit, but as I completed the TP, it turned out the binding hit a minion instead, so that was dumb. After that I just tried to clear the wave out from my inhib tower, keep our jungle warded, and just not die anymore. I was so rattled that I missed most of my equalizers...(not total whiff, but that did happen twice - just not by usual best).

Every single time i've played ranked i've died the least or second-fewest times. That's just something i've been working really hard on is dying less. It just seems that every time I play against a lane opp Silver IV or higher I get my shit caved in. Even Silver V I can handle. Bronze 2/3 here I come >_<

Just keep trying, it can be super annoying but you will win eventually.

My 13-3 streak to get promoted turned into a 4 game losing streak... 5th game we were losing but we were still putting up a fight, a minor server error allowed us to catch vayne out and get back into it... then a bad dragon fight on their end gave us the game to at least end my steam of bad luck, so yay for that.

Never surrender! Holy poop.

OUr jungle was bad, our bot lane got out farmed hard, our mid laner was toxic, and I was having a less than stellar performance. We tried to surrender 3 times...but it was always 3-1. They took down one of our nexus turrets....and yet? We still won. WW and I caught their jungle out of position, letting the rest of the team do a 3v2, we pushed and won.

And now went 11-0-14 to win my series 2-0. Silver 3 :D

Yay Plubby! I think I also started in Bronze 1, fell to Bronze 4, then eventually started to climb my way up.

And no, Silver 5 is no worse than Bronze 1. You are playing with basically the exact same people. I've had toxic games from Bronze 4 all the way up to Silver 1, but none are worse than the others.

• Like 1