Shadow of Mordor

Paton

The Dark Captain or whatever he's called

I'll beat it for you when the Share Play thing comes in next week.

Cool! But if I try again is there a good strategy? The fight kind of fucks with my strategy throughout the whole game. I've been stealthy dagger and bow guy and the orcs even talk about how I always strike from the shadows and now for some reason I'm all "Fuck yeah! Let's do this face to face!" It's annoying

I don't actually remember the fight. I think I just countered, then mashed on attack.

Beat the game!

gotta love the final boss fight being a quick time event. And having control of am orc army? The way they went about it didn't make me feel too powerful or amazing.

I think I am too lazy to go for all the collectables. But the Nemesis system? Super cool. I hope to see it more in the next few years.

• Like 1

I also finished this last night. This was a lot of fun but I don't see it having much replay value. I am sure there will be a few DLC expansions but I don't think I will end up playing them. This was a lot of fun in that it wasn't particularly hard, and was easy to pick up after work and just as easy to put back down before bed.

I am going to trade this and Watch Dogs in today for something. I am not sure what though -- got to find something to hold me over until the next big wave of releases hit.

• Like 1