Vendetta
Remove:
Aaron Draven
Bobby Beverly
Bobby Fish
Josh Prohibition
Title:
IWC Tag Team: Jimmy DeMarco & Vendetta

Vendetta isn't the Vendetta in the game because the IWC Vendetta is a Canadian male, not a female. Make the IWC tag titles vacant.

Also remove Ricky Shane Page, Sera Feeny, Super Hentai and Will Calrissian from IWC.

More ROH Notes:

Bobby Fish should have Fish Hook Deluxe Edition as his primary finisher and make it a submission. Put Falcon Arrow as his secondary finisher.

Kyle O'Reilly should have Armageddon as his primary finisher and make it a submission.

Michael Bennett should have Go Back To Japan as his secondary finisher and make it a submission.

Add J. Diesel

Name:

J. Diesel

Short Name: Diesel

Pic: http://www.profightdb.com/img/wrestlers/thumbs-600/e1746c752djdiesel.jpg

Nationality: American
Birthmonth: Unknown
Weight: Heavyweight
Employer #1: ROH
Disposition: Heel
Position: Opener
Gimmick: Bodyguard
Stats: 55/17/24/45/60/20/60/85/85
Primary Finisher: DDT (Impact)
Secondary Finisher: DDT (Impact)
Ticked: Superstar Look, Menacing
Alter Ego: Jay Diesel

Add Moose Ojinnaka (NOTE, includes a GBH spoiler)

Name: Moose Ojinnaka

Short Name: Moose

Pic: http://www.profightdb.com/img/wrestlers/thumbs-600/12643870ffquinn-moose-ojinnaka-2.jpg

Nationality: American
Birthmonth: April
Weight: Heavyweight
Disposition: Heel
Position: Lower Midcard
Gimmick: Dual Sport Athlete
Employer #2: WWN
Disposition: Face
Gimmick: Dual Sport Athlete
Roster: FIP
Stats: 58/25/19/42/53/26/61/85/75
Ticked: Menacing
Primary Finisher: Spear (Impact)
Secondary Finisher: Spear (Impact)
Alter Ego: Quinn Ojinnaka, Quinn Moose Ojinnaka

Add Will Ferrara

Name: Will Ferrara

Short Name: Ferrar

Pic: http://www.profightdb.com/img/wrestlers/thumbs-600/c8fa91ac19willferrara.jpg

Nationality: America
Birthmonth: Unknown
Weight: Lightweight
Dispoisition: Face
Gimmick: Underdog
Stats: 36/55/57/30/65/24/65/85/85
Primary Finisher: DDT
Secondary Finisher: DDT

Raw spoilers

Luke Harper is the new Intercontinental Champion

Turn Erick Rowan face

Also I guess it is safe to say The Wyatt Family is no more so delete the stable and deactivate Rowan and Harper's team. (not quite a spoiler as this is a month late.)

More 2CW Notes:

Add

Gregory Edwards

I.B. Green

Alignment:

IB Green heel

Gimmick:

IB Green: Cocky

Superbeast: Anti-American

Rename:

Gregory Edwards to Ted Goods

I.B. Green to Rob Cook

Punisher VanSlyke to Brute VanSlyke (Also add Brute Van Slyke as an alter ego)

Superbeast to Eric Mohammad Timmins (Also add Eric M. Timmins and Eric Mahoney Timmins as alter egos)

Remove:

Bobby Ocean

Jason Wayne

Masada

Mohammad Ali Vaez

Nikki Jett

Omar Akbar

I did not see this topic before when I posted in the old, so re-posting this if that is okay:

Just food for thought for next update, after doing some digging on ratings and comparing to similar stations in EWR, Destination America needs to be added for TNA in January. Here are some stats I generated.

Production Value: 65%
Early Evening
55%
Primetime
66%
Late Night
71%
Graveyard
76%

More CMLL notes:

Cachorro and Black Panther II (their stats were previously given) now have new names. Cachorro now goes by El Divino Lagunero and Black Panther II is now known as Blue Panther Jr.

I previously gave stats for Gran Guerrero and Stigma CMLL as well, they are a part of FantasticaMania so just giving a heads up on that.

I would add FantasticaMania as CMLL's January large event.

I previously gave stats for Dragon Lee II as well, I would give him the Spider German Suplex as his secondary finisher.

Titan should have Titanics as his primary finisher.

The CMLL Welterweight title should be vacant after Mistico II (the current champion) got injured in a motorcycle accident (I'd also lower his behavior as this is the second motorcycle he has gotten injured in drop to 82.)

Add a stable in CMLL called Los Estetas del Aire with Mascara Dorada, Mistico II and Valiente.

Remove Bufete del Amore as a stable.

Rename the Los Indeseables stable to Los Ingobernables.

Add Marco Corelone to Los Ingobernables.

The Mascarita Sagrada for Lucha Underground is actually a new one, not the 2007 one so rename to Mascarita Sagrada 2013. The stats are accurate regardless, just a blood relationship with Mascara Dorada.

Add CMLL-Reina International as a woman's title at 40 prestige with Amapola as the champion.

Silueta is the CMLL-Reina International Jr champion.

Edit:

Raise AJ Styles stiffness to 55 based on a rash of recent injuries related to the Styles Clash.

Edited by mkpunk

More CMLL notes:

Cachorro and Black Panther II (their stats were previously given) now have new names. Cachorro now goes by El Divino Lagunero and Black Panther II is now known as Blue Panther Jr.

I previously gave stats for Gran Guerrero and Stigma CMLL as well, they are a part of FantasticaMania so just giving a heads up on that.

I previously gave stats for Dragon Lee II as well, I would give him the Spider German Suplex as his secondary finisher.

The CMLL Welterweight title should be vacant after Mistico II (the current champion) got injured in a motorcycle accident (I'd also lower his behavior as this is the second motorcycle he has gotten injured in drop to 82.)

Add a stable in CMLL called Los Estetas del Aire with Mascara Dorada, Mistico II and Valiente.

The Mascarita Sagrada for Lucha Underground is actually a new one, not the 2007 one so rename to Mascarita Sagrada 2013. The stats are accurate regardless, just a blood relationship with Mascara Dorada.

Add CMLL-Reina International as a woman's title at 40 prestige with Amapola as the champion.

Edit:

Raise AJ Styles stiffness to 55 based on a rash of recent injuries related to the Styles Clash.

Cachorro is actually named The Panther now, not Divino Lagunero. Divino Lagunero is what they call the family, so if you wanted you could add that as a stable with Blue Panther, Blue Panther Jr. & The Panther.

Styles hurting people with the Styles Clash isn't his fault, it's because the people taking the move are tucking their heads when taking the move.

More CMLL notes:

Edit:

Cachorro is actually named The Panther now, not Divino Lagunero. Divino Lagunero is what they call the family, so if you wanted you could add that as a stable with Blue Panther, Blue Panther Jr. & The Panther.

Styles hurting people with the Styles Clash isn't his fault, it's because the people taking the move are tucking their heads when taking the move.

I didn't really catch the Cachorro rename because in the YouTube video, the title didn't list Cachorro's new name.

As for Styles, one case (Roderick Strong) makes me thinks it is an accident and not tucking their head. Two (Lionheart) makes it look like a coincidence. Three (Yoshitatsu) makes it look like a pattern especially in the time period of 10 months

This is Nation of Domination Kofi Kingston all over again.

name in the spoiler tags.

I believe the name is A New Day.

The only reason Styles is hurting the people is that he's short and the people he is doing it to are of equal or greater height and the fact that they're tucking there heads. Lots more have gotten hurt by Styles doing the move, Kazarian comes up as one of them. But take Michelle McCool doing the move to the divas, none were hurt because she was much taller then all the other divas.

The only reason Styles is hurting the people is that he's short and the people he is doing it to are of equal or greater height and the fact that they're tucking there heads. Lots more have gotten hurt by Styles doing the move, Kazarian comes up as one of them. But take Michelle McCool doing the move to the divas, none were hurt because she was much taller then all the other divas.

AJ is 5'11", Strong is 5'10", Kazarian is 6'1" (even though that was a lone injury eleven years ago), Yoshitatsu is 6'1", (Leon) Lionheart is 6'1" so three out of four are taller but Strong is still smaller. In comparison, McCool is 5'10 which is tall for most divas. However I don't think height is that much of an issue as Daniels is taller than AJ at 6'0" and took it fine as is Jeff Jarrett and Strong got hurt despite being slightly smaller.

Lionheart did admit that he had never taken the move before and really should have gone through the move before the match and his injury is a result of naturally tucking his head taking a move from that position rather than taking it correctly. He went on to say the move shouldent be banned but Styles really should talk to the guys especally if he hasnt worked with them before rather than expect people to know how to take his move.

Edited by TheWho87

From what I remember public image is a figure based on size and each time you get to 100 you move to the next size, so a Cult promotion that is at 50 is different to a Global promotion at 50 but when that Cult promotion gets to 100 it evolves to a National promotion and then have a new lower image level.

Essentually the fact WWE and ROH have the same image figure means nothing if they are different promotion sizes.

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1