TEW13 Real World Update: November 2015

Here is the update for November, few things to cover here, firstly all Japanese promotions are now set to be touring, since they all run nearly all year round I made them inactive when they have had run fewer shows, any suggestions for improvement is welcome. The next thing has been fixing up the stats, these may be a little generic in some places due to lack of information but most of the stats I have changed so far would be for Semi-Active, Non-Wrestlers, Out of the Business, On Hiatus, Retired and Deceased. I have got through all but a few male workers in the retired section and didnt want to hold the data up till I finished them, I have also recategorised some workers, mostly moving if they haven't wrestled but are still in some way in the business to Retired, or if they havent been active for over 5 years or cannot physically be able to be involved to Out of the Business. I'm going to get through those workers left before moving over to active workers which I'll work though based on the area they are based in, America will be last since they have roughly the same amount of workers as the other regions combined.

Database: November 2015
Belts and Logos: March 2015
Wrestlers: TEWR Worker Pic Pack (Released March 2015)

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.

Helpful Guidelines

Spoiler

Stamina Stat To Match Length
41-53% = 10m Max
53-65% = 15m Max
65-77% = 34m Max
77-89% = 49m Max
89-100% - upto 88m

Popularity Levels (Based on general all region percentages)
0-19% = Unknown
20-39% = Regional Level
40-57% = Regional Star
58-62% = Recognisable
63-69% = Well Known
70-77% = Draw
78-84% = Star
85-92% = Huge Star
93-100% = Icon

Personality Templates

Spoiler

Class Act (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Driven
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social

Class Act (Positive)
- Dependable
- Extremely Loyal
- Social

Egomaniac Star (Extremly Negative)
- Bold
- Dependable
- Extremely Driven
- Extremely Egotistical
- Extremely Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Free Spirit (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Extremely Flaky
- Extremely Liberal
- Extremely Social
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Naive
- Optimistic

Grizzled Veteran
- Antisocial
- Conservative
- Dependable
- Pessimistic

Jerk (Very Negative)
- Bold
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Master Politician
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Extremely Dependable
- Extremely Manipulative
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Normal
- Bold
- Egotistical
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Party Animal (Positive)
- Bold
- Extremely Social
- Flaky
- Hesitant
- Liberal
- Optimistic

Rookie (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Extremely Naive
- Generous
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social
- Timid

How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2013

Spoiler

Edited by TheWho87

18 hours ago, El-D said:

I think making all the Japanese promotions set to touring is a great improvement, glad to see you're actively working to make the database better.  :(Y):

Just to say the reason they were set to regular before was based on the fact they were running all year round so it seems more logical, on top of that I wanted to get a good understanding of how the touring mechanic worked in game to better utilize it.

Edited by TheWho87

Change WWE: Ziggler / Lana vs Rusev / Rae to WWE: Ziggler vs. Tyler Breeze / Rae and call Breeze up. Other than that awesome work!

Rusev is also injured but im not sure what is actually wrong.

Edited by lukkearthur

• C-MIL pinned this topic

Maybe if the spoiler tags worked, I have tried a few times since the change in the forum and they are not working, I don't have a button in my format header to use it, if I copy a formatetd spoiler into a post it wont work, an example is the first post which I always copy from previous first posts which have all used spoilers, and finally if you use the BBCode to add a spoiler it gets weirdly spaced and not hidden...

...like this.

1 minute ago, Benji The Friendly Ghost said:

Can you, (or any non-donator) test this for me please - add in

cheese

around some text (minus the spaces)? Just want to see if it is donator specific so I can mention it to Kliq to fix if so.

For the Japanese promotiont you can change it anyways if you want to and damn I want to play with Stardom.

Just I was one of the first to criticize you about the pop thing (and I'm still a bit disapointed but you're doing the job not me), but the thing you add with stamina and all help me so thank you. I don't know when you add it because I didn't take one of your data since 4 or 5 months (can't remember when you take the place) but it's really helpfull so thanks :)

Edited by MaxyCrazy

I've finished the improvements for non-active workers and I've moved onto active workers baised on their region starting with Australia and likley ending with America, now I will admit for the most part a lot of workers I will not be able to get a good idea based on limited info/footage, for these I'll be doing stats in a generic way using some of the methods I've noticed on the stats forum, so these stats wont be the best but they should be an improvement on the current state.

This insight could help with setting some personalities. These quotes come from Adam Ryland.

paraphrasing

personality, it's a key element in whether someone can work without a script or not.

Good microphone skills are essential for scripted promos. They are important for unscripted promos, but require certain personality quirks.

It's not about needing a specific personality, it's about avoiding certain things, such as shyness (i.e. lack of boldness).

I forgot about personalities, I'll add a few where they should be needed but I'm still going to keep a neutral level as a default, I;ve only finished people based in Australia and Canada so far and I'm currently working through the UK and Europe. One thing I have noticed is that until I get to Mexico and the US there wont be much change in the power 500, most of the workers I've changed either fell out or got added in the 400-500 range.