Dead Rising 4

Baddar

I think I read something about the mission timers being in the DLC/season pass?

Either way, it's not something that bothers me. One review said it had some fun collectibles (no idea about the purpose they serve) so to be on a timer whilst also searching for these would annoy me.

1 minute ago, Baddar said:

I think I read something about the mission timers being in the DLC/season pass?

Either way, it's not something that bothers me. One review said it had some fun collectibles (no idea about the purpose they serve) so to be on a timer whilst also searching for these would annoy me.

Which is bullshit to me, since the timer was a core element of the older games. It actually made the game a challenge.

Now it seems more like  'see how many ways you can kill zombies' type of game.

I haven't read a whole deal on it as to not spoil myself to much but stuff like the lack of timer does put me off. Smacks of giving in to the filthy casuals like when they put save anywhere into 3.

Still, @Baddar you can play multi with me, Kaney and Larz! 

Yeah, that's another thing that's put a lot of people off. I mean, I think they've had co-op story in everything bar like the first one and Case Zero so it's something people have come to expect. Not something I'm overly fussed on myself as I'm used to just playing solo player in DR. Though, I think I did a little bit of 2 in co-op, played Case West with Kaney. 3 I got way after the fact so don't think anyone had it at that point.

I'll be getting it tomorrow for sure but I'm the same as Ellis, removing the timer is such a bad idea. I think it's one of the things that set it apart from any other random zombie game, even with how lax it was in DR3 it was still there. Bah. Don't know what else the dlc is but I don't fancy paying for a season pass if it's just timers & multi stuff.