The 2016+1 EWB Baseball League Thread

thatshortguy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm doing bizarrely good but I'm up against the #1 team in the league this week so I expect that to stop. But still, holy shit, 3rd in the league is the best I've done in a week in like 3 years of doing fantasy baseball with EWB.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

WORST TO FIRST BAYBAY

Even if I don't win the finals I'm happy where I ended up. After having so many abysmal years in EWB Fantasy Baseball, especially.

It'll probably come down to Cloudy's pitching to determine if there's another upset in these here playoffs.  If last night's Nats/Braves game is any indication, Washington is done playing around and Gio should do alright.  Doesn't help that Srar left King Felix on the DL and will miss his start tonight.

Sadly, I think the luck's run out on the Team of Noobitude.  Pollock & Scooter have been solid, but with Kemp as well as Peralta being day-to-day, that'll probably allow KM to take most of - if not all - of the batting categories.

My predictions:
Sweeties over Streakbreakers
Mustache over Noobitude

Mustache over Sweeties

Mothers over Mustache in a Commish-in-the-Bank cash-in. :shifty: