EWR 2011 Stats Update: October ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Again, no long speech, it's 4:35 AM here and my eyes are starting to cross. Grand total of 220 pics in the FULL version, as there were a LOT of new workers added this month. Also was able to find some pics for workers that were previously missing. Still have some backlog to take care of, but really got a lot done this month. You might also notice that WFX has been removed... For whatever reason, I never got the Pinky & the Brain thing to pop up, even with 2 empty promotions... Must have tried about 20 times. Dunno when in the game it's supposed to pop up (I never actually went off of the first day screen). Maybe someone out there can shed some light on the subject.

-Bill

MegaUpload

FULL: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E80CPBSZ

DATA: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EFDGDBXP

MediaFire

FULL: http://www.mediafire.com/?x41j4w77aogmj1v

DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/?kjv2375n2futlz9

• Like 4

Thanks for the update, Bill. Always good to know a current real life update is available.

For Pinky & The Brain, it will come up randomly just after the game finishes loading, when you select new game. I've had it quite a few times in the years I've played EWR, always when I'm too low to compete with them. :wacko:

Edited by cloudtheconfused

Thanks for the update!

Kofi Kingston is 30 years old.

remove Lucky Cannon from WWE.

turn The Great Khali face. change his gimmick to BFG.

make William Regal a non-wrestler.

add John Laurinaitis to Raw. He's 48 years old.

remove Joseph Mercury from the workers list. add him as a Trainer in WWE.

add Kevin Nash to RAW. tick SS Look

Yeah unless im mistaken for Pinky & The Brain you need 2 empty promotions and to be playing as a global promotion when you start the game. It will crop up on the first day of the game but I think its completely random whether it happens or not.

Oh and no other global companies can be in the game other than the one you are playing as.

Edited by Free Waterfall Jnr.

I've only ever had the Pinky and Brain event occur when I play with the original data for the game. Don't know if that makes a difference, but I think both times I ever saw that it was during a new game with the original data

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Thanks Bill

remove Joseph Mercury from the workers list. add him as a Trainer in WWE.

I would not on the case that he is fired and returns to the indies. We did this with Finlay and now he is working again... <_<

Johnny Ace should be heel instead of tweener. He seems to be the brains behind the Vickie Guerrero resistance.

Add Jon Davis to DGUSA.

Put Johnny Gargano as a tweener in DGUSA based on him not liking Rich Swann joining Junction III.

AR Fox's gimmick in DGUSA should be Blue Chipper for now. He is the hottest free agent.

Add Chessman to Legion Extranjera.

Remove L.A. Par-K from Legion Extranjera.

G. de Atlantida should be between Ultimo Guerrero (NOT Gladiadore) and Sangre Azteca.

Put Hurricane as Shane Helms' short name.

Stevie Richards should be a heel staff member for LLUSA.

Medionoche's primary finisher should Stampede Dropkick. It is a corner move.

Rename Escropion to Rey Scorpion.

Raise La Hermandad Extrema's experience to 70.

Rename La Pair Solar to La Pareja Solar.

Raise Hotshots overness to 45.

Raise The Naturals overness to 100.

Add an inactive tag team for Homicide and Apolo called Latin American Xchange at 2 exp.

Rename LAX II to Latin American Xchange II and raise to 7 exp.

Rename Voodoo Kin Mafia to The New Aged Outlaws

Reactivate Familia de Tijuana.

Reactivate Familia de Tijuana II.

Deactivate Familia de Tijuana III at raise to 30 overness.

Deactivate Familia de Tijuana IV.

Rename La Familia de Tijuana V to Familita de Tijuana V.

Rename Familia de Tijuana V to Familia de Tijuana VI.

Rename Familia de Tijuana VI to Familita de Tijuana VII.

Rename Familia de Tijuana VII to Familita de Tijuana VIII.

For the next update there is a new El Hijo De Rey Misterio, apparently the original guy playing the role was replaced by Rey Misterio Sr so maybe change him back from being non-wrestler, or add the new one in? I have never seen him perform, so I would just change him back to an active wrestler as the new guy is using the same name.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

For the next update there is a new El Hijo De Rey Misterio, apparently the original guy playing the role was replaced by Rey Misterio Sr so maybe change him back from being non-wrestler, or add the new one in? I have never seen him perform, so I would just change him back to an active wrestler as the new guy is using the same name.

The new one is in the game as Hijo De Rey Misterio II.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Remove Peter Orlov from Legion Extranjera.

Perro Aguayo Jr. should lead Perros Del Mal.

Add Yujiro Takahashi and Tetsuya Naito back into CMLL (Replace JAPW with CMLL for Yujiro.)

Rename Yujiro Takahashi to Yujiro and make his primary finisher Intercollege Slam and keep his secondary as is.

Rename Tetsuya Naito to Naito, make his primary finisher should be Tornillo which is a top rope move and change speaks to yes.

Add La Ola Amarilla as stable for CMLL with Yujiro, Naito, Okumura Yoshihashi with Yujiro as the leader.

Change Jushin Liger to speaks. He speaks fluent Spanish and did so in interviews.

Change Jon Andersen from manager to midcard in LLUSA, change his gimmick to monster for LLUSA and change his secondary finisher to Chokeslam.

Add loyalty for Medionoche to Mike Quackenbush and Claudio Castagnoli as he trained with CHIKARA. Supposedly, he was supposed to debut as a member of The Batiri but he had a chance at a Japan tour or something. (This is from wikipedia.)

Rename the tag team entry Lizmark Jr. and Sydistiko to Treachery.

Add an inactive tag team for Rellik and Paul London called Treachery II at 3 exp.

Add Headhunter Malheim, Rhino Power A, Arabian Butcher A & Raggaetone A as alter egos for Headhunter A.

Add Headhunter Malfait, Rhino Power B, Arabian Butcher B & Raggaeton B as atler egos for Headhunter B.

Edit (FYI: These tags are NOT in the game at all Bill ;)):

Add an inactive tag team for Averno and Black Warrior at 2 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Averno and Volador Jr. at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Atlantis and L.A. Par-K at 2 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Atlantis and Tinieblas Jr. at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Hector Garza and Psicosis II at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Hector Garza and Histeria II at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Mephisto and Volador Jr. at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Rayo De Jalisco Jr. and Tinieblas Jr. at 10 exp.

Add an active tag team for Mini Histeria and Ricky Marvin called Los Marvins at 8 exp.

Add an active tag team for Psicosis II and Volador Jr. at 5 exp.

Add an active tag team for Psicosis II and Olimpico at 10 exp.

Add an active tag team for Olimpico and Volador Jr. at 5 exp.

Add an active tag team for Atlantis and Guerrero Maya Jr. called Grupo Charly at 6 exp.

Add an active tag team for Atlantis and Delta called Grupo Charly II at 5 exp.

Add an active tag team for Delta and Guerrero Maya Jr. called Grupo Charly III at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Ultimo Guerrero and Angel de Oro called Grupo Bravo at 3 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Rey (E)scorpion and Angel de Oro called Grupo Bravo II at 3 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Blue Panther and Fuego called Grupo Delta at 3 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Blue Panther and Polvora called Grupo Delta II at 3 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Fuego and Polvora called Grupo Delta III at 3 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Negro Casas and Diamante called Grupo Alpha at 3 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Negro Casas and El Hijo Del Signo called Grupo Alpha II at 3 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Diamante and El Hijo Del Signo called Grupo Alpaha III at 3 exp.

Raise the experience for Los Angeles Celestiales to 45.

Add an active tag team for Angel Azteca Jr. and Angel de Oro called Los Angeles Celestiales II at 10 exp.

Add an active tag team for Angel Azteca Jr. and Angel de Plata called Los Angeles Celestiales III at 10 exp.

Add a stable for CMLL called Grupo Charly with Atlantis, Delta & Guerrero Maya Jr.

Angel de Oro should have Macedora as both of his finishers.

Angel de Plata should have Campana Invertida as his primary finisher. It is a submission move.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

The Phenomenal Red, can I ask you where did you find this ton of information about inactive tag teams? It seems like in every post, you`re listing about 30 inactive tag teams from CMLL or AAA. And why do you want so much for this to be in the game? Does it matter if you add like 4 inactive tag teams? I mean, they will stay inactive, right?

• Like 1

The Phenomenal Red, can I ask you where did you find this ton of information about inactive tag teams? It seems like in every post, you`re listing about 30 inactive tag teams from CMLL or AAA. And why do you want so much for this to be in the game? Does it matter if you add like 4 inactive tag teams? I mean, they will stay inactive, right?

Maybe, unless, you know, a player reactivates them. He wants them in not only for that but because these updates are supposed to reflect the real world as completely as possible. If the team existed IRL it should go in, simple as that. Also, Red is a huge lucha fan so I'm guessing his sources come from watching shows and reading old results and such.

contador, I've seen you question why we add a lot of stuff to the game. I guess I can understand if you don't like the game being "bogged down" per se, but at the same time, all these features in EWR are there to utilize. It makes no sense to NOT provide information... If Red is willing to do the research and post the changes, they deserve to be made, because it's how the game is designed. All the inactive tag teams could be reactivated, just like Kirkland said. It's better to have them in and not need them than to want them in and not have them; plus if the tag teams reunite later, we'll have a base and an idea on how much experience they have teaming together.

• Like 2

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I keep the lucha stuff up to date because as Kirkland so correctly mentioned, I am a lucha rat or in other words, a lucha fan. I make these suggestions because there are tons of old teams that are inactive out there such as the Special Ks, Main Event Mafias, about half of the SATs and others. I am sorry if I "post too many" but I would not have to if some of these teams were in either by me putting them as suggestions or others doing the same way before. Not all of these teams are new teams. The Averno-Black Warrior team and Atlantis teams besides the Forjando un Idolo (aka Grupo Alpha, Bravo, Charly and Delta) are actually teams that have been inactive for several years.

I'm not going to attack you (like you did) but if you want to not worry about using accurate data, use the original or see if someone will is actually willing to do a lite update like they always talk about. I'm not against this at all but it seems to be all talk and then no substance. Not knocking anyone who has said we should and done it, but I'm tired of the "make a lite update" posts, "where the split game" and the "why bother" posts like your's. Until someone steps and does something, I don't see a reason to keep asking.

Sorry for the kind of off-topic rant but I am just annoyed that my "hard work" gets pissed on.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red