Hitman and Hitman 2 Contracts

Ruki

2 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

What are these contracts? I have the first (well, the first new one) Hitman and I don't think they're part of it.

Contracts are basically a way for people to use the existing maps/levels of Hitman 2 and adjust them and create challenges for others. I don't know how robust it is, but you can challenge friends and give them some parameters to fulfill.

20 hours ago, Josh to the World said:

Aaaaand I put another one up.

”Do You Know The Snuffin’ Man?”

I played it! I loved it. I didn't record it though. I'll try recording them some other night. I just wanted to hop on and give it a shot. How much customization do you get when making these? I feel like the possibilities could be endless. 

Oh, man, I got a big ZERO because I killed the two annoying people at the cupcake stand that wouldn't go away. I'm going to try again now. 

41,000 points on the second go through. Great contract, @Josh to the World

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Meacon said:

I played it! I loved it. I didn't record it though. I'll try recording them some other night. I just wanted to hop on and give it a shot. How much customization do you get when making these? I feel like the possibilities could be endless. 

Oh, man, I got a big ZERO because I killed the two annoying people at the cupcake stand that wouldn't go away. I'm going to try again now. 

41,000 points on the second go through. Great contract, @Josh to the World

Is this a mission where you take out the Muffin empire and everyone associated with it? If so, mine is similar lol.

As for the customization... you can choose the targets, set a time limit, set if you have to delete any video evidence of you, set how the kills happen/what costume. And a few other things I think?

3 minutes ago, Ruki said:

Is this a mission where you take out the Muffin empire and everyone associated with it? If so, mine is similar lol.

As for the customization... you can choose the targets, set a time limit, set if you have to delete any video evidence of you, set how the kills happen/what costume. And a few other things I think?

Sweet little old lady, a female employee counting inventory outside of the company van, and three men who are identical yet only two of them share the same last night. Suspicious, I say. But yeah, it's in a neighborhood and you're taking out the "Muffin empire" which equates to a grannie making muffins with her clone army. I can only imagine that Hostess or Tasty Cake hired Hitman for this assassination. It's less of a hitman simulator and more of a capitalism simulator. "Kill the upstart business that makes products better than us, Agent 47!"

• Like 2

Essentially, you play through a level to customize a contract. I chose the targets by highlighting them while playing. The rest was determined by what outfit I was wearing, what weapons I used, whether I was seen by cameras, etc. So, by default, you have to be able to complete the contract yourself in order to publish it.