March Madness 2019

Pretty much every reason i hate Duke has been addressed by DMN and Meacon. Coach K is awesome, but the school itself sucks.

I also hate Kentucky. They are overrated and wouldn't be ranked as high as they are if they didn't get away with murder playing at home in a place that should be titled Racist Piece Of Shit Arena. Doesn't help that their fans are a bunch of entitled jerks, either.

Speaking of jerks,.....Ole Miss' fans, for the way they reacted when the Vols beat Ole Miss back in February. Bunch of sore loser motherfuckers.

1 hour ago, GhostMachine said:

Pretty much every reason i hate Duke has been addressed by DMN and Meacon. Coach K is awesome, but the school itself sucks.

I also hate Kentucky. They are overrated and wouldn't be ranked as high as they are if they didn't get away with murder playing at home in a place that should be titled Racist Piece Of Shit Arena. Doesn't help that their fans are a bunch of entitled jerks, either.

Speaking of jerks,.....Ole Miss' fans, for the way they reacted when the Vols beat Ole Miss back in February. Bunch of sore loser motherfuckers.

Ole Miss is the poster child for 'heritage not hate', so that fits.

• Like 1

That missed double dribble in the UVA-Auburn is inexcusable. The foul call is fine, but a clear double dribble right in front of the ref that he missed is bad. It took a weird bounce off his leg sure, but he still went back and grabbed the ball with two hands and then started to dribble again, should be clear as day.

Meanwhile Texas Tech is just bulldozing these teams late into games. I think they win, if they can shut down the Gonzaga offense they can absolutely shut down the UVA offense.

It sucks, because after I made my bracket, I read an article that was gushing about Texas Tech's defense, and how it's one of the best defensive teams in the last several decades. Had I known they were that good, I would have probably had them last a little longer in my bracket. Watch them hold Virginia to under 50 points or something crazy. 

3 hours ago, Meacon said:

It sucks, because after I made my bracket, I read an article that was gushing about Texas Tech's defense, and how it's one of the best defensive teams in the last several decades. Had I known they were that good, I would have probably had them last a little longer in my bracket. Watch them hold Virginia to under 50 points or something crazy. 

I read an article that talked about how good their defense was and how no team with a defense that good has ever made the Final Four.

10 hours ago, damsher hatfield said:

That missed double dribble in the UVA-Auburn is inexcusable. The foul call is fine, but a clear double dribble right in front of the ref that he missed is bad. It took a weird bounce off his leg sure, but he still went back and grabbed the ball with two hands and then started to dribble again, should be clear as day.

Meanwhile Texas Tech is just bulldozing these teams late into games. I think they win, if they can shut down the Gonzaga offense they can absolutely shut down the UVA offense.

I don't know how to feel about that on-call. To me, he clearly lost control of it. Which shouldn't be a double dribble. But since another player didn't touch it to cause him to lose control, he shouldn't be able to pick it up and dribble again

I guess I get why the referee didn't call it but I can see why people are upset that it was a no call.

The foul on the three pointer, however, was clearly a foul. No idea why people are complaining about that one.