Great Canadian Bands/Artists

RPS

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If people insist on keeping Theory of a Deadman, Nickelback, Default, and Three Days Grace around, they should just select one member of each band, and combine them to make one shitty band, as opposed to four shitty bands. The other members can be burned to death.

If people insist on keeping Theory of a Deadman, Nickelback, Default, and Three Days Grace around, they should just select one member of each band, and combine them to make one shitty band, as opposed to four shitty bands. The other members can be burned to death.

Yes.

Fortunatly you and I have already had several babies. Which reminds me. You're late for fagamony.

Oh, and since I'm listening to Anti-Pop right now, let me say this: If you can watch the Anti-Pop music video and not be simultaneously immensly confused, definitively impressed, and mildly aroused, you may need to take less heroin.

It's easily my favourite music video in history. Although some Duran Duran comes close.

whats with all the Three Days Grace hating? :(

And if you are comparing them to Theory of a Deadman, Nickelback and Default you should really listen to there cd's again.

But I do think that Theory of a Deadman, Nickelback and Default all sound the same.

But whats with all the Three Days Grace hating? :(

Come on, I think we could get a full 200 pages of reasons why people should hate Three Days Grace. I'd rather rub my ears in glass.

Did anyone manage to catch the concert Sam Roberts and Sloan put on Olympic Isles? I was away in Europe when the concert was put on and missed a loaded show. Best, Canadian, Fest, Ever.