Sportsman You Love To Hate

Jimmy

8 hours ago, Benjamin said:

It’s hard to say any MMA or other combat sports athlete, because they’re all mostly trash human beings anyway, so it’s mostly just utter disdain for them as people. T

All the MMA people have very tasteless and vulgar tattoos. As do most athletes in general, but at least I don't usually see them topless.

Mario Balotelli, especially when he was at Manchester City. Talented footballer, great finisher, very arrogant and his off field tactics just made you question him. Then there's the 6-1 thumping at Old Trafford with the why always me t-shirt and his only assist in the premier league gifting city the premier league in 2012.

• 1 month later...

Not sure if I've commented here or I care, now for those I love hating.

Shane Warne (great bowler+, handy bastman+, utter twat-)

Andrew "Freddie" Flintoff (Good batsman+, good bowler+, English-)

Tom Brady - Probably the best QB ever, and I thank him for Super Bowl XXXVIII (Panthers should have won that game, damnit John Kasay), also bugger... He's in the Panthers division now, AFTER Luke Kuechly retires

Drew Brees - Sick of him beating my Panthers, quite honestly

I dislike these cricketers, but love watching them play:

Kevin Pietersen, Graeme Smith, Chris Gayle, Mike Atherton, Wasim Akram, Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid, VVS Laxman, Rohit Sharma, Steve Smith, Mitch Marsh, and probably a shitton more

Nearly added David Warner, but I hate watching him as well, is a mockery of a long form opening batsman, also, he's a twat

Edited by PantherFan22
Dave Warner - Twat

MMA-wise, for me its McGregor. Love to see him run his mouth, and love it even more when he loses.

Before him, it was Bisping. But I got over that once I found out he lost an eye. He's actually pretty cool whenever he's on one of ESPN's shows as their MMA expert.

Before that, Tito Ortiz. Tito was always a whiny, excuse-making bitch. But if Bisping or McGregor fought Ortiz, I'd be for one of those two over him, easily.

Steve

17 hours ago, PantherFan22 said:

:Kevin Pietersen, Graeme Smith, Chris Gayle, Mike Atherton, Wasim Akram, Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid, VVS Laxman, Rohit Sharma, Steve Smith, Mitch Marsh, and probably a shitton more

😮 Steve Smith is possibly my favourite sportsman of all!