Black Panther: Wakanda Forever ***DISCUSSION/SPOILERS WITHIN***

GoGo Yubari

I have to agree with Lint in regard to Disney's choice of the new Black Panther. I went into the movie with an open mind and tried my best not to let Letitia Wright's opinions on Covid influence my opinion of her performance. I liked her as the tech-person side-kick in the first movie, but I though her performance in this one was sub-par. Disney definitely made the wrong choice.

I wasn't a fan of Namor either. He was just an inferior version of Warmonger and those stupid wings really took me out of the movie every time he showed up. The Talokanil were really cool, but they deserved to have a better leader then him. They even made the mistake of bringing Warmonger back for a short cameo which only served to remind us about how much better of a villain he is in every way compared to Namor.