Ring of Fire

ragbag

There have always been rival company wars. One of the more recent ones was the Monday Night Wars. But this war is different than two companies going at it. Twelve backyard promtions will go at it to see who will win the Backyard Wars. The WWE and any other promtion has no meaning to us. It's just the twelve of us and no one else. The promtions are, Big Time Wrestling, Dynasty Wrestling, Elite Wrestling Association, Extreme Championship Wrestling Federation, Fast Forward Wrestling Federation, Hardcore Anarchy Wrestling Federation, Lucha Libre Extreme, Mexico City Wrestling, New Era Wrestling Alliance, No Limits Wrestling Alliance, Technical Wrestling Organization, and the promotion I'm in, Ring of Fire. Ten of these organizations are in my town of Peru, Indiana. Mexico City Wrestling, and Lucha Libre Extreme are in a town above us, Mexico, Indiana. This is the beginning of the Backyard Wars!

Roster

Beef Wellington, Heel, Upper Midcarder

One of the more famous wrestlers on the RoF roster. He's well known by some members of the EWB message board.

Custom Made Man, Face, Upper Midcarder

The only man on the roster to have metal joints, plates, and any other metal involving operation on him.

Hardcore Ninja #1, Face, Upper Midcarder

He's a ninja. He's hardcore. He's the number one hardcore ninja. No word on Hardcore Ninja #2, if there is one.

Kung Fu Fro, Face, Midcarder

The weirdest wrestler on the roster. He knows some kung fu. And he has an afro. That's all we know so far.

Manslaughter, Heel, Upper Midcarder

Once was in prison, for manslaughter. He was released on parole and is one of the most extreme guys on the roster.

Roderick Strong, Heel, Main Eventer

The second best guy on the roster. He's our technical wrestler, though has been known to get extreme.

Ryan Gamble, Face, Main Eventer

The best wrestler in RoF, though he is the unluckiest guy in Professional Wrestling today.

Our equipment is mediocre at best. We have a trampoline that looks like a six sided ring the way we put the posts and ropes. We have a TV set up by the backdoor as our video screen. And the entrance is my backdoor. The first show will feature a mini tournament for the RoF Heavyweight Championship, and the RoF Lightweight Title will be on the line as well.

RoF Deathmatch’s R Us

November 21, 2004

Before the show starts a video is played showing all of the wrestlers in action. The three people in the audience watch intently as the video plays. They seemed pleased.

OR: 24

Now it’s showtime, a couple of friends of mine stick some roman candles and sparklers in the ground and light them. Our “pyro” goes off and the three people stand up and cheer. The announcers go to the announce table which is set up next to the ring. They take two microphones which were sitting there and begin to talk.

Laughing Larry: Welcome everyone to Ring of Fire’s premiere event, Deathmatch’s R Us. I’m Laughing Larry, and standing beside me here is my colleague, Gerry Straus. And Gerry, who do you think is going to win the RoF championship today?

Gerry Straus: Well Larry, two guys come in mind. Beef Wellington, could possible come out the champ as well as Ryan Gamble.

Larry: Well those are good picks. Now let’s get to the action.

Match 1: Manslaughter vs. Beef Wellington

Beef had the upper hand in the beginning of this match, until Manslaughter power slammed Beef to the outside. Beef couldn’t recover after that. Manslaughter climbed to the top rope and hit the Slaughter-Sault to win and advance to the Championship match.

OR: 27

CR: 0

MQ: 55

Winner: Manslaughter

Larry: Manslaughter advances! But look at our crowd.

Camera shows two of the three people in the audience asleep.

Gerry: Ouch that’s not a good reaction from the crowd.

Larry: Well, now it’s time for another Championship match qualifier match.

Match 2: Roderick Strong vs. Kung Fu Fro

The crowd woke up when they heard Strong’s music going at full volume. Fro got some offense towards the middle of the match after Strong dominated the beginning. Fro used some Kung Fu, but was not enough as Strong hit a Yazuka Kick. He then went up top and hit a Swanton Bomb. Strong went for the pin and got it advancing him to the Championship match.

OR: 40

CR: 19

MQ: 62

DUD

Winner: Roderick Strong

Larry: Strong is going to the Championship match, to meet Manslaughter and the winner of the next match.

Gerry: At least the crowd was awake for that!

Match 3: Ryan Gamble vs. Custom Made Man

Gamble, the unluckiest man in Professional Wrestling faces a man who some say is the unluckiest man outside of the wrestling ring. CMM had a good start as Gamble couldn’t get anything going until CMM went for this finisher, the Four Star Frog Splash. Gamble countered and got his knees up in time. Gamble got up to dropkick CMM to the outside who hit his head on the announce table. CMM was knocked out and Gamble was able to hold out and get a countout. He goes on to the championship match.

OR: 46

CR: 33

MQ: 66

DUD

Winner: Ryan Gamble

Larry: Unbelievable, Gamble has won!

Gerry: I can’t believe it! Custom Made Man is knocked out right in front of us, and he’s not moving.

Larry: He may need some medical attention.

Referees assist CMM to the back porch for medical attention.

Match 4: Kung Fu Fro vs. ??? RoF Lightweight Championship

Larry: Who is Fro going to face?

Gerry: Well I doubt CMM since he was just knocked ou….

CMM’s music plays and he comes with a bandaged nose and forehead.

Larry: How is he able to come out here and wrestle?

Gerry: I don’t know but we’ll have to see if he can do anything.

CMM wasn’t at his best here, but was able to take down Fro early on. Fro came back with Kung Fu and took down CMM and almost had him down for the win. CMM off a reversal was able to get fro down with a spinning back kick. He then climbed to the top rope and hit a Four Star Frog Splash. He goes for the pin and gets it to win the RoF Lightweight Championship.

OR: 34

CR: 10

MQ: 58

Winner and NEW RoF Lightweight Champion: Custom Made Man

Larry: In unbelievable fashion, CMM is able to win the RoF Lightweight Championship injured.

Gerry: I’m shocked that he came out here after being knocked out to win.

Larry: Well folks it’s now time for our main event. A triple threat Ring of Fire match for the RoF Heavyweight Championship. A Ring of Fire match is a match with table and other wooden objects on fire and to win, you need to throw your opponent into the Fire. But in this case, you will have to throw two opponents into the fire.

Match 5: Manslaughter vs. Roderick Strong vs. Ryan Gamble, Ring of Fire match for the RoF Heavyweight Championship

My friends came out again with table and other wood items to surround the ring. They then got a blow torch and set all the items on fire. The match started off with all three men going at each other. Manslaughter took Strong and Gamble down with a clothesline. He went to the top rope to hit a Slaughter-Sault on one of them but Strong got up and pushed him into a flaming table. Staff immediately came with fire extinguishers to extinguish the fire to get Manslaughter to safety. It was now down to Strong and Gamble. Strong immediately went on the assault and pummeled away at Gamble. Strong taunted to the three members of our audience who booed him. Gamble snuck up behind and hit him with a chop block. He then picked Strong up and hit vicious DDT. He signaled to the crowd that he was going up top. He went to the top rope looking for the Shooting Star Headbutt, but Beef Wellington came from the back porch and got into the ring and threw Gamble off the top rope threw a flaming table. The staff once again extinguished the fire and pulled Gamble out. They then extinguished the rest of the fire. One of the staff members came and brought Strong the RoF Heavyweight Championship and announcing him as Champion.

OR: 47

CR: 28

MQ: 66

¼*

Winner and NEW RoF Heavyweight Champion: Roderick Strong

Larry: Damnit, damn that Beef Wellington.

Gerry: Oh shut up Larry, Beef did the right thing, besides if Gamble would have won, he’d no longer be unlucky.

Roderick Strong and Beef Wellington Promo

Strong: Listen up if you can hear me Gamble, you will never be able to get this title, your just too damn unlucky. Don’t even think about getting a rematch, because I won’t face you again. So I’m issuing an open challenge to anyone except Ryan Gamble to a RoF Heavyweight Championship match next month.

Beef: Don’t forget Rod, we’ll be facing Custom Made Shit, and Hardcore Nothing #1. This is the beginning of the end for the RoF. Strong Beef, what it’s a good name, will rule the RoF.

OR: 45

Overall Show Rating: 40

Deathmatch's R Us was attended by 3 people!

We made $30 from ticket sales.

Competition

EWA's 'EWA Danger Zone' show was attended by 5 people!

They made $50 from ticket sales.

HAWF's 'HAWF Big Bang' show was attended by 4 people!

They made $40 from ticket sales.

BTW's 'BTW Danger Zone' show was attended by 5 people!

NLWA's 'NLWA Americana' show was attended by 3 people!

They made $30 from ticket sales.

MCW's 'MCW Nowhere to Run' show was attended by 4 people!

LLE's 'LLE Last Laugh' show was attended by 5 people!

FFWF's 'FFWF Feel the Burn' show was attended by 2 people!

They made $20 from ticket sales.

NEWA's 'NEWA Uprising' show was attended by 5 people!

ECWF's 'ECWF War Machine' show was attended by 5 people!

TWO's 'TWO Downward Spiral' show was attended by 2 people!

DW's 'DW Subbacultcha' show was attended by 2 people!

http://rofwrestling.cjb.net

Kung Fu Fro has been injured!

A few days after RoF's first event, we got word that Kung Fu Fro had broken his nose. He was practicing Kung Fu when he tripped and broke his nose. It is unknown at this time if Fro will be at our next event. He is out a month.

Ring of Fire Presents

End of the Year Destruction

Live December 26, 2004

From My Backyard.

The Main Event

RoF Heavyweight Championship

Roderick Strong© vs. ???

The Other Matches

RoF Tag Team Championship

Strong Beef(Beef Wellington & Roderick Strong) vs. Custom Hardcore(Custom Made Man & The Debuting Hardcore Ninja #1)

RoF Lightweight Championship

Custom Made Man© vs. Kung Fu Fro(If healed)

Deathmatch (Style to be chosen by Beef)

Ryan Gamble vs. Beef Wellington

Roderick Strong© vs. ???

Strong Beef(Beef Wellington & Roderick Strong) vs. Custom Hardcore(Custom Made Man & The Debuting Hardcore Ninja #1)

Q:Who will face Roderick Strong?

A:Ryan Gamble after beating Beef

Q:If Kung Fu Fro is injured, who will face CMM?

A:His own partner Evil Ninja~!

~Winners in Bold~

~PhreaK~

http://rofwrestling.cjb.net

December 1, 2004

RoF News

Frank Cullen Signed to RoF.

-Frank Cullen has been signed to RoF. Rumors have it that he will serve as a comissioner of RoF. No word yet if he will be at the next show.

-Kung Fu Fro as been confirmed to return at our show this month.

-Roderick Strong has been in the rumor mill that he will be leaving the company soon. We right now do not have any facts to those rumors, but we hope they are untrue.

-RoF Deathmatch's R Us is now available to buy on DVD and VHS. It includes the full show and extras. The extras include, special commentary by Beef and Roderick, two drunk fans who were at the show (which I might say is rather funny!) and trial matches by the wrestlers for RoF. It is available in our merchandise section or at RoF End of the Year Destruction.

Roderick Strong© vs. ???

Q:Who will face Roderick Strong?

A:Hardcore Ninga #1

Q:If Kung Fu Fro is injured, who will face CMM?

A:Hardcore Ninga, since partner vs. partner are always rather entertaining, and, i want Hardcore ninga to win everything!!!!!!! (evil laugh afterwards......what?)

Also, cant wait to see if Frank Cullen will be the commishioner, and how he will be as that position. And, hope Kung Fu Fro is able to heal up before the event, don't really care if Rod leaves or not, not really into his character at all, that much (or lack thereof), and, I will buy the DVD of the last event, should be funny for the "extras" (I know, I know, its not real, I'm just being rather loyal to this diary, by saying I would buy the DVD of it. Just being real.....)

RoF End of the Year Destruction

December 26, 2004

From, My Backyard

The show starts out with a promo video showing last month’s main event. It shows the highlights of the match including, Manslaughter eliminated, Beef Wellington screwing Ryan Gamble, and Beef and Roderick’s promo after the match. The same three people are here again and one of the drunken fans yells out, “I WAS THERE!” Yes you were.

OR: 39

My friends come out and set up the pyro. This month in is, roman candles, sparklers, and new this month, Saturn missiles. They light the fireworks and run. The drunken crowd cheers the pyro.

Larry: Hello ladies and gentlemen, I’m Laughing Larry and along side me is Gerry Straus, and welcome to Ring of Fire End of the Year Destruction. Now Gerry, who do you think will face our champion Roderick Strong here tonight?

Gerry: Well, to tell you the truth, I think the man, who was in the main event with Gamble and Strong, Manslaughter, will face Strong here tonight. And with our new ring, we’ll definitely be seeing some new moves and ideas from our stars.

Larry: Let’s get straight to the action and to ring announcer, Chris Ross.

Chris: Welcome RoF fans to End of the Year Destruction! And now let me introduce to you, the RoF Commissioner, Frank Cullen.

Frank Cullen’s music plays and he comes out of the backdoor with a grin on his face. He grabs a microphone from the timekeeper and gets in the ring.

Frank: Hello fans, and welcome to the final RoF event of 2004. Now tonight’s card is a very good card. Starting off, in a rematch from last month’s Deathmatch’s R Us, Custom Made Man faces Kung Fu Fro for the RoF Lightweight Championship. Also, the RoF Tag Team Championships are on the line when Custom Made Man and Hardcore Ninja #1 face the RoF Heavyweight Champion Roderick Strong and Beef Wellington. Ryan Gamble will try and get revenge as he faces Beef Wellington in a Deathmatch, which style will be chosen by Beef himself. And Roderick Strong faces someone other than Ryan Gamble for the RoF Heavyweight Champion. Have fun tonight and stay in tuned to the action.

Frank Cullen’s music does not play, but Manslaughter’s music plays instead to the confusion of Larry and Gerry.

Manslaughter: Listen up you fucker. What is up with this bullshit in not putting me on the card?

Frank: Well there was no use for you tonight.

Manslaughter: That’s not a good enough answer to suppress me. I want you in a match now.

Frank: Well I…Your on. Get a referee out here now.

OR: 22

Match 1: Frank Cullen vs. Manslaughter

Manslaughter dominated this match. Frank couldn’t get many moves in so Manslaughter just beat him down. Manslaughter got a chair, in the end, and planted Frank with it. After that, he went up top and hit a Slaughter-Sault. He went for the pin and got it for the win. After the match, he continued to beat Frank down until he was satisfied.

Chris: The winner of this match, Manslaughter.

MQ: 47

CR: 12

OR: 29

Larry: Manslaughter is a fucking animal Gerry. He just beat the hell out of the Commissioner right in front of our very eyes.

Gerry: No matter what you say, the commissioner had it coming to him.

Larry: Well folks it’s now time for some RoF Lightweight Title action.

Match 2: Custom Made Man © vs. Kung Fu Fro

CMM went for Fro’s nose which was broken a month ago. The injury hampered Fro’s in ring performance and could not mount any offense to stop CMM. It’s unfortunate because Fro is one to look out for when he’s fully healed from his broken nose. In the end, CMM goes up top to hit the four star frog splash. He goes for the pin and gets it to stay the RoF Lightweight Champion.

Chris: Your winner and still the RoF Lightweight Champion, Custom Made Man!

MQ: 58

CR: 16

OR: 37

Larry: CMM retains the title. Can anyone stop him to become the new RoF Lightweight Champion?

Gerry: Who knows, but now we get to see Beef take down that punk Gamble in Deathmatch action.

Match 3: Beef Wellington vs. Ryan Gamble, Deathmatch

Beef comes out and grabs a microphone from the time keeper.

Beef: I’ve decided that tonight’s deathmatch will be a beef deathmatch. There is no rules accept that all the weapons have beef on them. Now let’s go.

Beef and Ryan got into it early with some actual wrestling. After that it was all weapons. Beef got a wooden 2x4 with nails sticking out of it and of course beef on it. He hit Gamble with the weapon and Gamble could not recover after that shot. He then threw Gamble to the out side, and beat him down with the wooden 2x4. He then picked up Gamble and power bombed him threw the announce table. He went for the pin and got it.

Chris: The winner of this bout, Beef Wellington.

MQ: 56

CR: 31

OR: 43

DUD

Larry: Oh my God, Gamble is out right on us as our table has been decimated.

Gerry: What a match, I told you Beef would win.

Larry: Folks it’s now time for Tag Team action.

Match 4: Strong Beef (Roderick Strong & Beef Wellington) vs. Custom Hardcore (Custom Made Man & Hardcore Ninja #1)

Hardcore Ninja #1 was very impressive in his debut. He carried out a sword which made it unknown if he’d use it in the match, but he didn’t. CMM and HN#1 had the advantage late, CMM hit the four star frog splash. Then HN#1 hit the One Man Pearl Harbor which was both on Strong. But Beef had that 2x4 which he used on Gamble and took out both. Beef gets the win when he pins CMM.

Chris: Your winners and the NEW RoF Tag Team Champions, Strong Beef!

MQ: 57

CR: 15

OR: 36

Larry: Beef wins it again with that 2x4. Now that these two have the tag titles, are there anymore tag teams out there to stop them?

Gerry: One word, no.

Larry: Well it’s now time for the moment you’ve been waiting for, the Main Event.

Match 5: Roderick Strong © vs.?

Roderick: Well, who wants to face a real champion? A champion that will never be beaten.

???: I will challenge you.

Larry: Who is that?

Hardcore Ninja #1 comes out with sword on his back.

Larry: It’s Hardcore Ninja #1!

HN#1 runs into the ring and starts the beat down on Strong. Strong is able to counter and hit’s a drop toe hold. HN#1 tries to get up but Strong hits an elbow drop. He continues with three more elbow drops. Strong then taunts to our three fans. HN#1 gets up while Strong is taunting and turns him around to some punches to the face. But Strong counters into a vicious clothesline. HN#1 rolls out of the ring for some recovery. He searches under the ring for something. He then pulls out the sword he brought out with him much to the crowd’s delight. He slowly gets back to the ring when an unknown individual runs to the ring.

Gerry: Who is that?

Larry: Why that’s Evil Ninja #2, Hardcore Ninja #1’s brother. But why is he here?

Evil Ninja #2 gets into the ring and takes the sword from HN#1. He takes the sword out of its cover and hit’s HN#1 in the ribs. He then gives HN#1 another shot to the ribs before giving the sword to Strong. Strong hits HN#1 in the back. After that he throws the sword to the outside and shakes hands with EN#2. Strong then goes to the top and hit’s a Swanton Bomb. He gets the pin to retain the title. After the match EN#2 and Strong beat down on HN#1 until Ryan Gamble’s music plays and he comes out to save HN#1. EN#2 and Strong get out of the ring fast. Gamble yells at Strong and EN#2 as the show ends.

Chris: The winner of this bout and STILL RoF Heavyweight Champion, Roderick Strong.

MQ:60

CR:16

OR:36

DUD

Overall Show Rating:37

End of the Year Destruction was attended by 3 people!

The Competition

TWO's 'TWO End of Days' show was attended by 6 people!

They made $60 from ticket sales.

LLE's 'LLE Violent Conduct' show was attended by 3 people!

HAWF's 'HAWF Unscripted!' show was attended by 6 people!

FFWF's 'FFWF X-Rated' show was attended by 4 people!

NEWA's 'NEWA Hell Hole' show was attended by 3 people!

NLWA's 'NLWA Dominance' show was attended by 2 people!

End of the Year Destruction was attended by 3 people!

MCW's 'MCW Full Force' show was attended by 5 people!

EWA's 'EWA Night of the Legends' show was attended by 5 people!

BTW's 'BTW Masters of War' show was attended by 6 people!

DW's 'DW Torch of War' show was attended by 6 people!

ECWF's 'ECWF The End Of The World' show was attended by 5 people!

stonecoldfan, you won the prediction contest. You may choose any two wrestlers on the roster for your own match with your own stipulations, but if there custom, explain the rules to me. PM me your match.

http://rofwrestling.cjb.net/

RoF News

-RoF's next event will be called "A Strong Champion Crushes Enemies" It is dubbed after RoF Heavyweight Champion Roderick Strong. It has been rumoured that every event this year will be dubbed after a RoF Superstar.

-Rumors about Roderick Strong leaving have yet to be denied. We'll give you the latest when he either leaves the company or RoF gives him a new contract.

-RoF officials and talent watchers are really looking into the backyard talent pool for new wrestlers, mostly tag teams. If there is any new signings, they'll likely debut this month.

-This month's event will feature the first ever "Fan chooses the match" match. The fan will choose two wrestlers, the match type, and even if the fan wants, a title match, though the champion would have to be involved.

Look for more news next month!

RoF wrestling News Staff

YAY!!! For the first time ever, I actually win a prediction contest, without tieing with other people!!! After I'm done replying here I will decide my match, so, it will be a good one!!!

Anyways, liked the event, altohugh I hated that Hardcore Ninja and CMM lost to strong Beef just becasue he used that damn wooden 2X4 with the Beef on it. THAT COST MY MAN THE MATCHUP!!!!! Anyways, liked giving HN#1 the title shot, and that would of been funny, him hitting Strong with it, but, seeing his "brother" coming out, and hitting him, was rather entertaining. Anywyas, good luck with your next events, and all of the stuff you do with this. It's very entertaining!!!!!

RoF Presents

A Strong Champion Crushes Enemies

Live January 30, 2005

The Main Event

RoF Heavyweight Championship, as ordered by Commisioneer Frank Cullen.In a Barbed Wire Cage Match.(Every RoF Superstar is banned from Ringside.)

Roderick Strong© vs. Ryan Gamble

The Other Matches

RoF Tag Team Championship, Triple Threat Ladder Match.

Strong Beef (Roderick Strong & Beef Wellington)© vs. Blade* & Konrad* vs. SuiSydal Strike (Chris* & Cade Sydal*)

Custom Made Man© vs. Beef Wellington

Manslaughter vs. Z Shooting Star Sick* vs. Kung Fu Fro.

Fan Chosen Sword Deathmatch

Hardcore Ninja #1 vs. Evil Ninja #2

* Denotes newly signed superstar.

Edited by wwe_ps2_gamer

The Main Event

RoF Heavyweight Championship, as ordered by Commisioneer Frank Cullen.In a Barbed Wire Cage Match.(Every RoF Superstar is banned from Ringside.)

The Other Matches

Strong Beef (Roderick Strong & Beef Wellington)© vs. Blade* & Konrad* vs. SuiSydal Strike (Chris* & Cade Sydal*)

Edited by Protoman Version 2.5

If you don't mind me adding some constructive criticism to this, I would say to expand on your characters. In most backyard diaries, the quality of wrestling is poor and with your straight to the point match descriptions, the audience needs something to make them care about the wrestlers. I realize you can't do angles yet, but run interviews in the game and expand on those interviews within the diary setting. Be creative.

RoF Presents

Live January 30, 2005

The Main Event

The Other Matches

RoF Presents

Live January 30, 2005

The Main Event

The Other Matches

• 2 weeks later...

RoF A Strong Champion Crushes Enemies

January 30, 2005

From My Backyard

The show unfortunately doesn’t start off with our “pyro”, but it starts off with Manslaughter on the TV in promo form.

Manslaughter Promo

Tony Parker: I’m standing here with Manslaughter, and Manslaughter, what are your thoughts about your match tonight and the recent suspending of Commissioner Frank Cullen?

Manslaughter: Well we all know that the RoF officials suspended Cullen to he’d be away from me after I destroyed him last month. As for tonight, I’m not concerned one bit, I’ve got to face some freak with an afro, and some new guy named Z Shooting Star Sick. These guys are going to fall to the extremist Manslaughter.

Tony: Well, back to you Larry and Gerry.

Larry: Thank you Tony, and welcome to RoF A Strong Champions Crushes his Enemies. I’m Laughing Larry and alongside me is Gerry Straus, and Gerry, who do you think will be the victor in tonight’s RoF Heavyweight Championship match?

Gerry: Well I think the champ, Roderick Strong will keep the title here tonight.

Larry: Well let’s get straight to the action with the RoF Lightweight Championship on the line.

Match 1 Custom Made Man © vs. Beef Wellington, RoF Lightweight Championship

A up and down match for CMM, the crowd, which is up by one, was not involved in this match at all. Beef got a lucky reversal late, and was able to turn the tides on CMM. Beef was able to hit CMM with a weak Ass-Punch. He went for the pin and got it to become the new RoF Lightweight Champion.

Chris: The winner and the NEW RoF Lightweight Champion, Beef Wellington.

OR:25

CR:0

MQ:50

Larry: Beef is the new RoF Lightweight champion. That means Beef and Roderick have all the titles.

Gerry: Well that is because they are the best.

Larry: Now let’s go to Tony Parker who is backstage with Ryan Gamble.

Ryan Gamble Promo

Tony: I’m standing here with the number one contender for the RoF Heavyweight Championship, Ryan Gamble, and Ryan, what are your thoughts on this unique match?

Ryan: Well, I was surprised when I heard that I would get another chance. But mark my words, Roderick will not walk out of here champion. And he won’t walk out of here period.

Tony: Thanks Ryan, back to you Larry.

Larry: Thanks Tony, and now it’s time for a triple threat match featuring the man who defeated the commissioner last week.

Match 2 Manslaughter vs. Kung Fu Fro vs. Z Shooting Star Sick

Manslaughter decided to take out Fro in this match. He ignored Sick when he shouldn’t have which left him fresh. When Manslaughter was finished with Fro, he forgot about Sick who came in and attacked Manslaughter. Sick got Manslaughter tired enough that he could sneak in a roll up and get the win.

Chris: The winner of this bout, Z Shooting Star Sick.

OR: 34

CR: 17

MQ: 52

DUD

Larry: The newly signed Z Shooting Star Sick wins in this triple threat match.

Gerry: A good triple threat match, but it won’t be as good as this next ladder triple threat match.

Match 3 Strong Beef © vs. SuiSydal Stryke vs. Blade & Konrad RoF Tag Team Championship, Ladder Match

Blade & Konrad did not do much in their debut, while Cade & Chris Sydal did good work in their debut by putting Strong Beef to their limits. In the end, Beef and Cade went at it and Cade got the 69 stretch on Beef which gave Chris enough time to climb the ladder and get the titles.

Chris: The winners of this bout, and the NEW RoF Tag Team Champions, SuiSydal Stryke.

OR:52

CR:28

MQ:77

Larry: We have new Tag Team Champions, and they are the newly signed Cade and Chris Sydal.

Gerry: I can’t believe they stole the titles from Strong Beef.

Larry: Coming up next is the fan chosen match.

Match 4 Hardcore Ninja #1 vs. Evil Ninja #2 Fan Chosen Sword Deathmatch.

The ropes and turnbuckles had swords tied to them and both competitors had swords as well. Ninja #1 had a taped chest from were he took the sword shots from last month. Ninja #2 hit Ninja #1 with two sword shots before Ninja #1 decided to use his sword and he went crazy. Hitting Ninja #2 twice, he then whipped him into the ropes and then the turnbuckles before getting the pin.

Chris: The winner of this bout, Hardcore Ninja #1.

OR:38

CR:15

MQ:61

DUD

Larry: Hardcore Ninja #1 is able to win against his brother.

Gerry: I’m surprised he even showed up, let alone won.

Larry: Well now it’s time for the Main Event, but before that, Roderick Strong is with Tony Parker.

Roderick Strong Promo

Tony: Thanks Larry, I’m standing here with the RoF Heavyweight Champion, Roderick Strong, and what are you thoughts on tonight’s match?

Roderick: Well, I’m not happy that Cullen made this match, I should be at my house lounging, instead I’m defending this title against a man I said will never face me again. I’ll show you why I said he’d never face me again.

Tony: Thanks Roderick, back to you Larry.

Larry: Thanks Tony. It’s now time for the main event in a barbed wire wrapped cage match.

Match 5 Roderick Strong © vs. Ryan Gamble RoF Heavyweight Championship, Barbed Wire Cage Match.

In the beginning, both competitors decided to avoid the cage and focus on wrestling. Strong took down Gamble with a German Suplex. He then picked up Gamble and tried to throw him in the cage but is reversed and Gamble takes down Strong with a German Suplex of his own. Gamble tried to end it there with a Shooting Star Headbutt but he missed and Strong decided to take that advantage. He picked up Gamble and once again tried to throw him in the cage, but is reversed and Gamble throws him in the barbed wire wrapped cage. Gamble struggled to get to his feet, still hurt from the missed head butt, he then repeatedly punched Strong which made him bleed more. Gamble decided that Strong was hurt enough that he climbed a part of the cage that was not wrapped as bad. When he got to the top, he went for the head butt again. This time it connected. He went for the pin and got it to become the RoF Heavyweight Champion.

Chris: The winner of this bout and the NEW RoF Heavyweight Champion, Ryan Gamble.

OR: 58

CR: 44

MQ: 73

Hardcore Ninja #1 came out from the back after the cage was lifted and congratulated him, but Gamble hit him with the belt. He then got Strong up and shook his hand.

Larry: This can’t be. Has Gamble joined Strong?

Gerry: He made the right decision.

Larry: This is not right. Folks we will see you next month. Good night everybody.

Overall Show Rating: 43

Notes

A Strong Champion Crushes Enemies was attended by 4 people!

We made $40 from ticket sales.

Konrad-I think I should be higher up the card.

Beef Wellington and Custom Made Man didn't 'click' in their match, maybe due to their mismatched skills causing their styles not to gel?

Competition

NLWA's 'NLWA Full Force' show was attended by 4 people!

HAWF's 'HAWF Blackout' show was attended by 6 people!

DW's 'DW Reckless Life' show was attended by 6 people!

TWO's 'TWO Thunder Kiss 65' show was attended by 5 people!

MCW's 'MCW Gangland' show was attended by 4 people!

LLE's 'LLE Hell Or High Water' show was attended by 6 people!

FFWF's 'FFWF Brave New World' show was attended by 6 people!

BTW's 'BTW The Last Hard Men' show was attended by 3 people!

EWA's 'EWA Heaven's On Fire' show was attended by 3 people!

NEWA's 'NEWA Jailbreak' show was attended by 5 people!

Protoman, you won the prediction contest. PM me your match, it has to have atleast two competitors in any match type, and if a championship match, it must have the champion.

Edited by wwe_ps2_gamer

Nice show man. Don't like that Beef Wellington won the Lightwegiht Title, but hey, its your game, not mine. Also, liked that you made my man win my match that I sent you. Hardcore Ninja #1 for champion!!!

Also, liked (at first) that you made Gamble win the champion, but, didn't like that you made him TURN ON HARDCORE NINJA #1!!!!! Hope this means that there will be a Gamble/Ninja #1 will have a feud over the title, and that Hardcore will win it, deciesevly, and then become the longest reigning champion in the history of a championship in any sport......what??? Anyways, good luck!!!

http://rofwrestling.cjb.net/

Febuary 1, 2004

News and Notes

Roderick Strong taking time off?

The former RoF Heavyweight Champion is reported to be taking time off after the this month's event. He is reportedly not in good condition. It is yet to know how many month's he'll be out or if RoF will play this as a storyline.

2nd fan match to debut this month.

The second fan picked match will be this match, and from what i've heard, it's a good one. This will be the first fan picked title match featuring 4 of the top RoF superstars.

Frank Cullen to return this month.

Frank Cullen will return to the RoF after a months suspention. The reason given by RoF was that he was scared of Manslaugheter. That is not true. In fact he had been harassing other superstars and RoF officials suspended him for his actions. It is yet to be known if this will be emplemented with every RoF superstar or just the ones that are not in the spotlight as much.

Well that's it for now. Stay tuned for the next RoF event(that has yet to be named, maybe RoF will have the fans name it?) See you in a couple of weeks!