• Red Sox in 6
    • Yankees in 6
    • Red Sox in 7
    • Yankees in 7

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Boston wins tomorrow night, I just hope and pray that Pedro comes back with a "Who's Your Daddy?" just to shut up all those obnoxious Yankee fans. I can't wait to go through my frat room tomorrow putting the fear of God into those bandwagon jumpers. When we did a service project on Sunday morning no one thought the Sox would win a game, but who's laughing now? :D

Great game. Great series. I'm hoping for a great game 7 and it can't be great if New York wins. I'm not a big Red Sox fan (GO JAYS GO!) but I hate the Yankees with a passion. Oh, and Francon said he and his staff were going to talk about who will start tomorrow. Aparrently Lowe is the leading canidate right now but Wakefield is also in the running.

Edited by Miami Vice

I can already tell you how this is going to go.

9th inning, Yanks up by two, Mariano Rivera is in, The Hammer of God is coming down... BAM!!! MAN-RAM WITH THE HOMER! BAM! ORTIZ WITH THE HOMER... BoSox up by one.

Bottom of the ninth... one on... Jeter at the plate. BoSox have brought Pedro out to close the game. Their soooooo close they can taste it. Pedro is wicked good, right?

First pitch strike... The sucking sound you here from Boston is BoSox fans holding their breath.

Second pitch ball... breathe.

Third pitch... ball, but it was really a strike on the replay.

Fourth... strike... one pitch away from BoSox/Astro's.

Fifth... ball...

Full count... runners leading off... Jeter tightens up the gloves...

Pitch is off... a NICE 90+ Fastball... no way Jeter's hitting this.... BAM! HOMERUN DEREK JETER!!!! Yanks win!

Then get swept by the 'Stro's, as Carlos Beltran wins Series MVP with a 5HR, 15 RBI series.

So, I haven't been following the playoffs at all. They're going into game 7, so then I assume Yanks & Sox are tied at 3 a piece? Here's to hoping the Sox win, and if they don't, well, here's to a World Series sweep in favor of the Astros.