• Red Sox in 4
    • Yankees in 4
    • Red Sox in 5
    • Yankees in 5
    • Red Sox in 6
    • Yankees in 6
    • Red Sox in 7
    • Yankees in 7

A-Rod sounded like a retard complaining about those meetings after the game. There's definitely panic in Yankee land. For those of you who live in the NY area make sure you're listening to WFAN from like 1 to 8. Suzy Waldman is gonna have her show until 3 and that's always interesting with her insight on the Yanks. She better take A-Rod apart for the whining though. Mike and the Maddog should be one hell of a show today. They were both on Imus' show today and you can tell that Mike is scared and Maddog is just having a blast with this.

Jeter and A-Rod are a bunch of babies. Do they do anything but whine after a call is made against them? And how gay did that slap look from A-Rod? And doesn't he always look like he is about to cry? That same face is always on him and it looks either mad or he is going to cry. I can't stand him, or Jeter.
Edited by sahyder1

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no respect for A-Rod.

He's a great player, but too much of a damn crybaby. Jeter is, too, but A-Rod seems worse to me.

I also don't like the way he mis-led the Red Sox then signed with the Yankees.

I hope New York ends up having to burn through their pitching staff in game 7 so they're completely exhausted for the World Series if they win.

And you know what? If the Red Sox are leading at the end of the game and Pedro is pitching, I hope he throws at A-Rod's head if he comes up to bat in the last inning.

Guest bukkake bandit

"I don't want those guys to meet anymore," Alex Rodriguez said after he was called for runner interference for his bush league play when he knocked the ball out of Bronson Arroyo's hand. "Every time they meet, it goes against the Yankees. I told John Hirschbeck: No more meetings."

Credit: ESPN

Is there something wrong with this guy?

Guest Bluesman

Personally, I'd go with Wakefield as the starter. With his knuckler, you're not certain how effective it is going to be until he's on the mound. I'd rather know in the 2nd inning he doesn't have it and bring in Lowe, than bring Wakefield out in the 7th in a tie game with runners on base and have him get knocked around.

I'm not sure who I'd go with as the starter, BUT....I hope Wakefield gets in for an inning or two if he doesn't start, with Pedro finishing the game.

I repeat: If the Red Sox are winning in the 9th and A-Rod comes up to bat, I want him to get a little chin music coming his way. Sort of like what Matsui got when he was crowding the plate the other night. :)

One reason I want a Red Sox-Astros World Series? Because I'll be assured of seeing my two favorite pitches used a lot: Clemens' split-finger fastball and Tim Wakefield's knuckle ball.

Edited by GhostMachine

I think he meant arguing the call... Slapping the ball was unacceptable though. I wasn't as pissed off at that as I was when Tim McCarver said "You have to hold the ball in your bare hand then the ball won't get loose" NO! Dumbass, you learn not to in little league. I defended him earlier but I can't for that... he has been doing this for so many years now.

Oh and the other thing was when they interviewed that little girl Joe Buck came back and repeated what she had just said! That isn't needed to fill time. Just say what you have said minus the repeat.

I'm noticing what announcers say now because I've been announcing football games for school and learning the correct way to do it. Yes it does take learning experiance to do it as it looks easy but when you get there you are stuck.

Guest bukkake bandit

Arguing the call and the way the fans reacted is what anyone would have done in a close game when you're trailing. Even if it does make A-Rod look like a damn fool.

Throwing shit on the field, and needing riot police to surround the field is not a typical response to a baseball game. The only sporting events where I could think of something like that happening is European football (soccer), and perhaps major college football, more specifically in the SEC where football = life.

A-Rod's argument wasn't believable, and I can't fathom how Yankee fans who SAW IT REPLAYED 25 TIMES ON TV can argue that it was a bad call, which I have heard since last night. Those delusional fuckers need to be humbled tonight.

Let's Go Red Sox *clap clap clap clap clap* :devil:

Guest Bluesman

Honestly, it's really difficult for me to criticize what A-Rod did last night. Personally, I've slapped the ball out of people's hands, and then whined about it when called on my actions. Of course, I was 8 years old, so..............

Straight up guys, who's winning the series tonight?

I'm cheering for the Red Sox like you cheer for Bret Hart against Yokozuna but I have to believe those damn Yankees will pull another rabbit out of their hat and win this thing. It's always the un-sung hero who wins it for them too. I bet it's a Miguel Cairo's double or a Tony Clark home run that wins this thing for them and it fucking sucks.

I am at a crossroads.

I am excited about the game, simply because of the history, and the fact that the BoSox have come from 3 down to tie it up, something thats only happened in the NHL, where ANYTHING can happen in the playoffs.

On the other hand, I hate both the Yankees, and to a lesser extent, the Red Sox, and their fans.

*sigh*

If Tony Clark is the hero I will slit my throat. I saw him for YEARS in Detroit underachieve time and time again

This game is just too close to call. The Red Sox got all the momentum in the world but the Yankees are the Yankees and this is at Yankee stadium so who knows. This is tighter than Bush/Kerry