Your No.1 Movie Star

fineintent

This is inspired by the show Top 100 Movie Stars on last weekend and also a conversation I had with some friends earlier.

Bear in mind its No.1 moviestar, not actor - your choice doesn't have to be the most talented.

I found it hard to decide I'd choose Steve McQueen, John Travolta and Robert De Niro purely because they've all been involved in so many iconic movies. De Nero is my personal favourite though.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bruins72

At one point in time, I would've said Robert Deniro but he's done some real stinkers in recent years. The same could be said for Harrison Ford. Right now I'd say it's a toss up between Brad Pitt and Edward Norton.

Guest Heroin

did anyone actually catch it? I can't for the life of me even remember what it was about, only that he was in it. you can let him go though, for being in Mallrats. Mallrats is classic.

did anyone actually catch it? I can't for the life of me even remember what it was about, only that he was in it. you can let him go though, for being in Mallrats. Mallrats is classic.

I've seen A Guy Thing. It was pretty crappy and that was very surprising considering the cast.

Phillip Seymour Hoffman.

Love Liza, Magnolia, Owning Mahoney, State & Main, The Talented Mr. Ripley, Cold Mountain... he deserves a fucking Oscar he is so good.

Edited by PunkRockPete

Guest bruins72

Phillip Seymour Hoffman.

Love Liza, Magnolia, Owning Mahoney, State & Main, The Talented Mr. Ripley, Cold Mountain... he deserves a fucking Oscar he is so good.

I liked him in Almost Famous and 25th Hour but he was friggin' creepy in Boogie Nights.