Here Comes Tupac....New Album Almost Done!

Guest BacknBlackHoez

I think 2Pac's alive too. It's just that they seem to have an endless supply of music by him, no one makes that much extra stuff. He just faked it. I also think that Biggie faked his as well though, so i dunno

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see some proof, some cold hard proof that Tupac is alive. How in the name of God could someone keep that low of a profile for.. how long has it been, a decade?

Yeah it's true that alot of aritsts have dones of unrealeased stuff. The Beatles have had some "new stuff" come out in the last decade (although the "new" Anthology stuff were just old John Lennon demos with the then 3 living Beatles adding vocals and music all put together by Jeff Lynne) and Johnny Cash recorded 60 songs between June Carters death and his, but cetainly he hasn't got a crap-load of albums waiting in the wings and I don't think Rick Rubin will make any more after American V comes out.

That's true, one hundered percent. Johnny Cash is the perfect example, Pac doesn't have THAT many songs out. If he truly wanted to show that he was alive, i'd lve to hear a song that states a reflection on something in the news TODAY.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

One thing i did notice in one of 2Pac dvd's i ave is that Shock G & Treach of Naughty by Nature('pacs best friend) said that they have "stacks of papers with 2Pac's poetry & songs" they never said it was recorded, just said it was written. I dont know what that means either, but maybe an indicator he's recording music?

Man, this topic always pops up once or twice a year. He's dead people. Let's stop thinking about whether or not he's alive (c'mon, give me one major figure who has successfully faked his own death only to resurface many years later) and let's start worrying about WHO KILLED HIM.

When Marilyn Manson was (or should it be were) recording the Holywood album they recorded about 100 songs and then picked from those which they were putting on the album (this is from something that Marilyn Manson had said either in a post on his web page or in an interview I can't remember which) the album ended up with 19 tracks so around 80 songs remain unreleased from that time period/studio sessions (which would be around 6 CD's worth of material). As a result I don't see it being unheard of for someone to be able to have this large amount of unreleased material. As they could easily record a lot of songs that just weren't "good enough" for the time/album they were written.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

Man, this topic always pops up once or twice a year.  He's dead people.  Let's stop thinking about whether or not he's alive (c'mon, give me one major figure who has successfully faked his own death only to resurface many years later) and let's start worrying about WHO KILLED HIM.

Man, this topic always pops up once or twice a year.  He's dead people.  Let's stop thinking about whether or not he's alive (c'mon, give me one major figure who has successfully faked his own death only to resurface many years later) and let's start worrying about WHO KILLED HIM.

But lets ask how a white cadillac disappears in the middle of Las Vegas after a Tyson fight?

The suspicious facts:

Friday the 13th is a very suspicious day.

So what?

There were never any pictures released of Tupac in the hospital.

Was there supposed to be?

In the song "Life Goes On", Tupac raps about his own funeral.

Wasn't it said he was obcessed with his own death?

This site is bullshit just from those first three "suspicious facts" all the other ones are just facts that people have made into facts, and people making things LOOK like he's still alive.

Tupac Shakur isn't Jesus Christ. Live with it people.

The suspicious facts:

Friday the 13th is a very suspicious day.

So what?

There were never any pictures released of Tupac in the hospital.

Was there supposed to be?

In the song "Life Goes On", Tupac raps about his own funeral.

Wasn't it said he was obcessed with his own death?

This site is bullshit just from those first three "suspicious facts" all the other ones are just facts that people have made into facts, and people making things LOOK like he's still alive.

Tupac Shakur isn't Jesus Christ. Live with it people.

The one that bothers me and is the only one which makes me suspicious really, is the insurance claim, why not make a claim on something that damn huge?

True or not, the only thing that really matter to me on that page is this:

The uncontested facts:

After leaving the Tyson fight on Saturday September 7, 1996, Tupac was alledgedly shot 5 times. He lived through the shooting and was taken to a nearby hospital. He was pronounced dead on Friday September 13, 1996.