WWE: R.I.P

phatman

Chapter One

WrestleMania 21 Quick Results: March 20th, 2005

WWE World Tag Team Championship

Tajiri & The Hurricane defeat La Resistance ©

La Resistance came prepared to defend their world tag team titles except Tajiri & The Hurricane had other ideas. Whilst Conway and Tajiri were busy brawling, The Hurricane managed to roll up Greiner and get the pinfall. Tajiri & The Hurricane are your new WWE World Tag Team Champions.

WWE Women's Championship

Stacy Keibler defeats Trish Stratus ©

Trish & Stacy’s feud would come to a one on one match at WrestleMania 21 where Trish could not control the attack from Stacy. Stacy showed her improved in-ring skills and managed to make Trish tap out applying a leg scissors on her. Stacy Keibler won the WWE Women’s Championship for the very first time.

WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Shannon Moore © defeats Chavo Guerrero

Shannon Moore’s run of wins had escaladed to 20 straight and he didn’t plan on stopping there. Chavo had other ideas though and wanted to once again become the WWE Cruiserweight Champion. Chavo’s attempts would fall short however as Moore hit the Moore-Gasm and took his win count to 21 straight.

WWE Tag Team Championship

Luther Reigns & Mark Jindrak © defeat Nunzio & Johnny Stamboli

Luther Reigns & Mark Jindrak have showed themselves to be true champions even if the fans don’t like it. Luther & Jindrak demonstrated their monster force and showed The F.B.I why they are the WWE Tag Team Champions as Jindrak pinned Nunzio are a huge neckbreaker.

Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio & Paul London defeat Rene Dupree, Kenzo Suzuki & Billy Kidman

Rey Mysterio enlisted the help of an old friend in Eddie Guerrero to even out the sides after numerous three on two attacks against London & Mysterio. Eddie managed to score his team the pinfall victory after nailing Kidman with a frog splash.

WWE United States Heavyweight Championship

Charlie Haas defeats Rico ©

Rico’s growing hatred towards Charlie Haas & Miss Jackie relationship continued to grow. Rico would do anything to get his hands on Haas even if he had to defend the WWE United States Heavyweight Championship which he won the previous month. Haas took full advantage of Rico and pinned him to win his first major title in the WWE.

The Undertaker defeats Rob Van Dam

RVD’s new found attitude against The Undertaker and the fans would help him in his battle against the phenom and his undefeated WrestleMania streak. However it would not help enough as The Undertaker rolled over RVD and nailed him with a Tombstone for the huge victory.

WWE Intercontinental Championship

Val Venis © defeats Batista, Maven & Steven Richards

Val Venis surprise victory over Batista for the Intercontinental Championship just six days earlier was thought by many as a fluke. Venis wanted so badly to show the world that his win was not a fluke and he did just that. Venis waited for the perfect opportunity to strike. Venis nailed and unsuspecting Batista with a fisherman’s suplex and picked up the win to retain the WWE Intercontinental Championship.

Kane defeats Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho & Christian

Kane made his dramatic return to the WWE with his wife Lita by his side. The winner of this match would be granted a WWE World Heavyweight Championship shot somewhere down the line. Jericho thought he had the match won after applying the Walls Of Jericho to Christian but Kane nailed Benoit with a Chokeslam and got the pinfall before Jericho got the submission.

If Edge wins Shawn Michaels is fired but if HBK wins then Eric Bischoff will be fired

Shawn Michaels defeats Edge

Shawn Michaels bitter feud with Eric Bischoff and Edge would come to a close at WrestleMania 21 because if Edge won then Shawn Michaels would be personally fired by Eric Bischoff from RAW whereas if good ole’ HBK could get the victory over Edge, then Eric Bischoff would lose his job as the General Manager of RAW. The Latter of the two is precisely what happened as HBK managed to overcome Edge’s cheap tactics to hit some Sweet Chin Music and leave with his job in tact.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Triple H © drew Randy Orton

Triple H & Randy Orton both came prepared for a fight but neither man predicted what would go down before the end of the match. The referee was inadvertently bumped during the match and was out for a majority of it. As Orton hit Triple H with the RKO, Flair took full advantage of the referee’s down time and nailed Orton in the back of the head with a steel chair. Batista came out as well and nailed Orton with a huge Sit-Out Powerbomb. The fans started going crazy though as Shelton Benjamin came running down to the ring. Shelton jumped into the ring and began to help Orton but eventually the numbers game was just too much. Evolution left Shelton laid out in the ring until a returning Test & Matt Hardy came storming down to the ring. Test & Matt Hardy cleared the ring of Evolution. Ric Flair, Batista & Triple H retreated to the backstage area with the WWE World Heavyweight Championship as Matt Hardy, Test, Shelton Benjamin & Randy Orton were cheered by the fans in the ring.

WWE Championship

John Cena defeats Kurt Angle ©

After winning the 2005 Royal Rumble, John Cena finally got his shot at main eventing a WrestleMania. Kurt Angle’s dream of holding onto the WWE Championship was put to the test as Cena bought everything into the match with nothing to lose. Angle had the belt within an inch of his grasp after hitting Cena with an Angle Slam but Cena managed to kick out. Cena nailed Angle with not one but TWO F-U’s and made the cover. Cena captured his first ever WWE Championship with a huge win over Kurt Angle in the main event of WrestleMania 21…

~Stay Tuned for more info into this diary a little later... This is only a minor part of the backstory but i just thought id tell you people what went down at WrestleMania 21~

Edited by phatman

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god that's a horrible show dude. Haas beats RICO, Haas as US Champ is nice but Rico as the challenger.....I mean, where is Carlito Cool? And that Intercontinental Title Match sucks ass too because Steven Richards is in it. You should have given the IC Title to Christian or Jericho and then that Fatal Four Way Match would be for the IC Title.

And:

(Eddie Guerrero, Paul London & Rey Mysterio defeat Rene Dupree, Kenzo Suzuki & Billy Kidman) WTF, what is Eddie Guerrero doing here? Back to the Midcard again eh...

But I don't know what you are going to do because I don't think this is your backstory. Good luck...

Chapter Two: Part I

An Era Comes To An End: March 21st 2005

RAW had run along smoothly for the evening thus far and it was just about time for Vince McMahon to make his way out onto the stage to give his “YOUR FIRED” speech to Eric Bischoff…

Both Eric Bischoff & Vince McMahon were standing face to face in the center of the ring and the crowd was hot and really into the segment…

Then the moment came…

Vince McMahon: Eric, YOUR FIRED!!!

The fans erupted as he said those two very words… What fans weren’t erupting for or expecting was what happened next…

Vince McMahon suddenly dropped to his knees and was clutching at his chest… RAW went off the air at that very second… Eric Bischoff dropped down and was helping Vince McMahon… Eric Bischoff saw the blood pouring from Vince’s chest and the fans in the arena were in shock… EMTs rushed down to the ring and attended to Vince McMahon however there was nothing they could do…

Vince McMahon was announced dead on arrival at the hospital… Vince McMahon had been shot, clean in the heart and nobody in the arena heard anything because of the crowd noise…

Police filed a report stating that the death of Vince McMahon was that of a murder and that there would be an on-going investigation with every single employee in the WWE… The police have come to the understanding that only someone within the company could have known when to make the shot and from where the position Vince was shot from…

TO BE CONTINUED…

Seems like I'm always contradicting you FDM.. but here goes...

Oh my god that's a horrible show dude. Haas beats RICO, Haas as US Champ is nice but Rico as the challenger.....I mean, where is Carlito Cool?

Rico is a solid competitor in ring and has a good gimmick going, he's the effeminate legitimate competitor, Goldust did it and he was IC champ, why not Rico with US champ? Just because Carlito has gold now doesn't mean he would have by WrestleMania.

And that Intercontinental Title Match sucks ass too because Steven Richards is in it. You should have given the IC Title to Christian or Jericho and then that Fatal Four Way Match would be for the IC Title.

Richards is BELOVED by Smart Marks, and if given the chance could do tremendous work for marks (EG: Right To Censor). If booked correctly Richards could be legit, Jericho and Christian could do with being on a higher plateau, but yes, I can see what you mean them being better choices than Richards.

(Eddie Guerrero, Paul London & Rey Mysterio defeat Rene Dupree, Kenzo Suzuki & Billy Kidman)    WTF, what is Eddie Guerrero doing here? Back to the Midcard again eh...

See who Eddie is fighting present day? Jindrak and Reigns, essentially the midcard anyway.

Edited by Benji o' Doom~!

dont expect this very often But i am going to have to agree with *shudders* Benji *shudders* here.

Rico would be a good challenge and it would have agreat storyline going in.

Plus I for wouldn't have liked to see Christian/Benoit/Jericho/Kane fight for the Intercontinential Belt because they are too good for it. Venis is at the level where he could gain from holding the IC belt.

Oh and I'm guessing Linda is murdered as well. Probably by the same person who murdered Vince.

Remember, this is the WWE we're talking about.

If there's anything McMahon's hammered into our heads, it's anything can happen in the WWE.

The card had its good sides, but there were two things I esepcially didn't like:

The finish of the Stacy-Trish match: I can't see a Wrestlemania 21 match, any WM 21 match, ending in someone tapping to the leg-scissors. Long gone are the days in which leg-scissors ended matches.

The finish of the Triple H-Orton: A Wrestlemania match, especially one for the championship, can't end in a draw. I just can't see it happening. And it's Triple H and Randy Orton! A rivalry built for over 6 months!

Other than that, it was a good card.

Edited by kaplanir

The card was solid IMO. Rico and Haas? That would be a very interesting thing to see in real life. I like the whole love triangle concept of Rico-Haas-Jackie.....though in the other side, wouldnt it be better to be a Rico vs Jackie match? Cause as I see it, Rico LOVES Charles than Miss Jackie...ok I'll stop now, cause I think I'm getting too disturbing for my own self.

McMahon dies.....not another of these type diary. I'll forgive you man, cause this story is cooler than your last one. Seeing your sig that its just Shane and Steph, its gonna be interesting what they can do to the WWE. That is if it will still stay after what happend to Vince and what WILL happen to Linda. Cheers to your new diary. I would add a smilie with a 'cheers' on it with two smilies with a beer...but I got the Kevin Nash syndrome right now(tored quad not included).

Guest Zidane lived

I liked everything here except for two things.

1)  WrestleMania draw

2)  Vince dieing.  I don't like deaths in diaries like that.  Have him retire or something, but I don't like the death.

Chapter Two: Part II

An Era Comes To An End: March 21st 2005

~VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED~ This next piece of writing is supposed to in NO WAY offend anybody and should only be taken as that, a piece of writing. This next part may offend some people and if it does, I am truly sorry…

Just as it was announced that Vince McMahon had died something else was about to found… Something that nobody in their right mind would have liked to have seen…

Police officers arrived at the McMahon residents to deliver the news to Linda McMahon about the death of her husband… Upon arrival at the mansion though, nobody answered the door… Shane McMahon & Stephanie McMahon both said that their mother was at the mansion when RAW went off the air, so the police officers found this very odd… The officers kicked down the door and searched the place… Upon entering the main bedroom, the officers found a very disturbing scene…

Linda McMahon was found tied up on her bed… There was blood everywhere throughout the room, it was all over walls, the bed, the ceiling, the lot… Her pants had been ripped clean off and her underwear was torn and down around her ankles… Linda had been strangled, raped & tortured to death…

The ambulance arrived and took Linda’s body away… It was announced that both Vince McMahon & Linda McMahon had been murdered on March 21st, 2005… The police will be investigating both deaths and think that they are both related…

The next Smackdown! Has been canceled and it is the day in which the funeral for both McMahon’s will be held…

Although I think the backstory is going a LITTLE too far, I couldn't help but laugh at this:

It was announced that both Vince McMahon & Linda McMahon had been murdered on March 21st, 2005… The police will be investigating both deaths and think that they are both related…

Now THAT makes the whole thing a little more shocking ;).

Seeing how this is nothing more than a diary, I for one am not offended by any of this. I mean come on, you if you want to read the usual "Vince retires" or "Vince has a heart attack" and some "lucky kid" takes over, they are just about anywhere. This is somewhat of a fresh new way to approach a WWE without Vince/Linda diary. I think it's a good diary so far. I love to see people go to all kinds of extremes in their diary just for the sake of the art of putting together an interesting show. You my friend get a thumbs up. :thumbsup:

looking good phat, can't wait for it to unravel so we can see who did it. i might have an idea who would do it but once again your the writer so we will never guess correctly cos anything can happen.

Chapter Three

Funeral Happenings; The Beginning Of A New Era

It was Thursday, the day in which the bodies of Vincent K. McMahon and his lovely wife Linda McMahon were due to be buried and they were buried very successfully… The funeral ran brilliantly with no interruptions… Numerous speakers spoke about Vince, Linda & The WWE...

Shane & Stephanie McMahon sat down after the funeral with a number of their lawyers to discuss what Vince & Linda had left to them… The will had stated that everything belonging to Vince & Linda McMahon was too be sold with the exception of the WWE and all its trademarks and contracts… All the money proceeding from the sales would be divided equally between Shane & Stephanie McMahon… Everything WWE wise was left in control of Shane & Stephanie McMahon… Shane as of that moment was named the Chairman of the WWE whilst Stephanie got Linda’s old position at C.E.O… There was also a letter from Vince McMahon written personally to his children which stated that he wanted the WWE to continue immediately following his death and didn’t want them to close it down for anything… Shane & Stephanie both signed the contracts and inherited what had been left to them…

They both left the funeral and were on their way back to Stanford where they told all the wrestlers that they were staying on their current shows and everything would be back to normal as of the following Monday night’s RAW event in Washington…

WWE ROSTERS

Equals Heel

Equals Face

Equals Tweener

Main Event

Chris Benoit - Heel - RAW

Edge - Heel - RAW

Randy Orton - Face - RAW

Shawn Michaels - Face - RAW

Triple H - Heel - RAW

Big Show - Face - Smackdown!

Eddie Guerrero - Face - Smackdown!

John Bradshaw Layfield- Heel - Smackdown!

John Cena - Face - Smackdown!

Kurt Angle - Heel - Smackdown!

Undertaker - Face - Smackdown!

Upper Midcard

Batista - Heel - RAW

Chris Jericho - Face - RAW

Christian- Heel - RAW

Kane - Face - RAW

Rhyno - Heel - RAW

Shelton Benjamin - Face - RAW

Booker T - Tweener - Smackdown!

Charlie Haas - Face - Smackdown!

Rey Mysterio - Face - Smackdown!

Rico - Heel - Smackdown!

Rob Van Dam - Heel - Smackdown!

Midcard

A-Train - Heel - RAW

Matt Hardy - Face - RAW

Maven - Heel - RAW

Rob Conway - Heel - RAW

Steven Richards - Tweener - RAW

Tajiri - Face - RAW

Test - Face - RAW

The Hurricane - Face - RAW

Tyson Tomko - Heel - RAW

Val Venis - Face - RAW

William Regal - Heel - RAW

Billy Gunn - Face - Smackdown!

Billy Kidman - Heel - Smackdown!

Bubba Ray Dudley - Heel - Smackdown!

Chavo Guerrero - Heel - Smackdown!

D-Von Dudley - Heel - Smackdown!

Luther Reigns - Heel - Smackdown!

Mark Jindrak - Heel - Smackdown!

Rene Dupree - Heel - Smackdown!

Lower Midcard

Chuck Palumbo - Heel - RAW

Garrison Cade - Heel - RAW

Sylvan Grenier - Heel - RAW

Gene Snitsky - Heel - RAW

Akio - Heel - RAW

Carlito Caribbean Cool - Heel - Smackdown!

Danny Basham - Heel - Smackdown!

Doug Basham - Heel - Smackdown!

Funaki - Face - Smackdown!

Hardcore Holly - Face - Smackdown!

John Heidenreich - Heel - Smackdown!

Johnny Stamboli - Face - Smackdown!

Kenzo Suzuki - Heel - Smackdown!

Nunzio - Face - Smackdown!

Paul London - Face - Smackdown!

Scotty Too Hotty - Face - Smackdown!

Shannon Moore - Face - Smackdown!

Spike Dudley - Heel - Smackdown!

Divas

Carmella - Heel - RAW

Christy Hemme - Face - RAW

Dawn Marie - Heel - Smackdown!

Gail Kim - Heel - RAW

Hiroko - Heel - Smackdown!

Ivory - Face - RAW

Jazz - Heel - RAW

Lita - Face - RAW

Miss Jackie - Face - Smackdown!

Molly Holly - Heel - RAW

Nidia - Face - RAW

Stacy Keibler - Face - RAW

Torrie Wilson - Face - Smackdown!

Trish Stratus - Heel - RAW

Victoria - Face - RAW

Ohio Valley Wrestling Development

Aaron Aguilera

Aaron Stevens

Alexis Laree

Antonio Thomas

Bobby Lashley

Brent Albright

Chad Wicks

Chris Cage

Chris Masters

Christopher Nowinski

Jagged

Jillian Hall

Johnny Jeter

Johnny Nitro

Kelly

Mark Magnus

Matt Cappotelli

Matt Morgan

Melina Perez

Morris

Nick Dinsmore

Nova

Orlando Jordan

Rodney Mack

Seven

Shaniqua

Shawn Daivari

Tank Toland

Is it just me, or does it serve little purpose to color-code AND label heels faces and tweeners?

Plus, maybe I'm sadistic, but:

It was Thursday, the day in which the bodies of Vincent K. McMahon and his lovely wife Linda McMahon were due to be buried and they were buried very successfully…