Favorite BAD Movie

Pepsi

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another guilty pleasure is Happy Gillmore - I know I shouldn't like it, but Shooter McGavin makes everything OK.

??!! Happy Gilmore is one of Sandler's best movies.

Anyway, Escape From LA would have to be my favorite bad movie.

Guest y2gudge

Mortal Kombat II easily, from their strongest character, Johnny Cash, being killed in the first few minutes to Baraka looking like a couple of childen made him from paper mache - it's so bad that its good! :thumbsup:

*y2gudge*

Guest y2gudge

Mortal Kombat II easily, from their strongest character, Johnny Cash, being killed in the first few minutes to Baraka looking like a couple of childen made him from paper mache - it's so bad that its good! :thumbsup:

*y2gudge*

I haven't seen the movie - but I really hope you mean Johnny Cage. Or else I've got to watch this movie.

The American Ninja movies. I watched them when I was younger and loved them. I have no idea why. I gotta pick them up on DVD if they are available