GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

It's really gay.

I can get through the crack palace with ease but I can't catch Sweet for the life of me. First time I hit him >_<. Second time I went too fast and totally missed him.

Third and fourth time I spun out.

Help.

They could have easily made SA like that. Well, not in terms of programming etc, but you could have P1 play CJ and P2 play Cesar, then perhaps do missions together.

Where are:

Bike school

Boat school

Flight school

I keep getting one of the gf's saying "Go to the Bay to the boat school" but I can't find it.

Where's bike school?

Whenenever I get to the airport it tells me I need flight school beforeI'm allowed further. All the planes are locked.

Is it to do with how far I've got (Wu Zi Mu - I'm on his third mission) and Zero (I'm trying to fly that Red Baron RC plane which is proving to be a nightmare)

Yes, it does suck, I was stuck on it for like 2 days. Everytime I got in the position to catch up...a fucking car would all of a sudden ram me.

Only thing I can tell you, is you CAN catch Sweet before he falls. I thought you were just supposed to be under him when he falls, but whenever the meter comes, even if it's full you can ride up to the truck and he'll jump off.

And even so, be prepared...because there's a lot more (Kind of). Just..on the next part, don't shoot the firetruck...shoot the other stuff.

I've encountered abandoned cars and UFOs now. The first sighting, I was taking off in a Shamal from the SF Airport, when a white light, leaving a trail, zipped past. I followed it for a while. Then, next time, I was running around in Leafy Hollow during the night and I looked up into the sky as a bright greenish/red light zipped past, leaving a trail.

The "ghostcars" I saw, I was driving around near Leafy Hollow and I found a seemingly abandoned Clover and one of the trucks (Bobcat or Yosemite).

It's just fun to watch for these things :D

Same with wheelies, if I remember rightly. Do the stoppie, then when you are as far as you can go, literally do anyother one. Just press x and push the stick up, and it should continue doing it. Thats how I done it, but then I only got Bronze.

I just managed getting all Silver in Driving, and all Silver/Gold in Flying. I haven't attemped the Boat School yet, since I hate boats with a passion.

I've always hated boats in GTA games because I sucked at jumping so I would do an entire boat mission and then fall in the water and die.

But there is this mission VERY late in the game where you get to chase someone in a hovercraft; that thing rules.

YEAS! Got it on about the 14th attempt.

Always remember that if you car starts smoking or is alight just get out. The race quits but you lose nothing and you don't die and have to get back from across the city. Very annoying.

First corner I stay tight, I worked my way up to third at the end of the lap and was first by the start of the third. Then it's a case of accelerating down straights then just lift off the accelerator when you need to turn to prevent the car from spinning out. Ease it around the corners without tapping the accelerator then speed off as soon as you stop turning.

$10,000 is your prize and a big wheeler appears in the car park. Nice.