GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Got my Max Drive through the post this morning. So thought I'd share the first photo that I've transferred from my SA game with it.

It's a little jaggy, but I guess it beats having to take a photo of the screen with a digital camera.

I added the text, obviously.

post-2-1100184087_thumb.jpg

post-2-1100184087_thumb.jpg

I don't have much in my garage, just a few rare cars that are good for things, or cars which are hard to get. In garages scatered through the state I have the pimp car, the burglary van, FBI van, the NRG bike thing, an a fully modded Bullet. Anything else I have in them are usually just things I'll willing to drive around in and wreck.

I'm glad that after I accidently let Sweet drop on the last mission that when I restarted, I was back to the start of just the chase though.

Oh fuck yes. I was NOT liking the thought of having to brave it through that again. I dunno whats the deal with Trip Skip, I think it's only available in missions where you need to drive from the start to meet someone, and as long as you already done the mission (hence, already made the drive)

You also get the Vortex through completing the Import/Export boards. I think you get it half way through the third and last board. I've never saw a go-kart at all outside of that mission, so I'll need to have a nosey around and see.

I was stuck on the Stafford as well until heading to the nifty lil' town of Prickle Pine, in north Las Venturas. Pretty much any car you need for the import/export can be seen regularly there, and if not, you'll probably come across one on the way.

Hmm, interesting. I'll have a look-see, thanks KyKy. :)

I have a Slamvan in San Fierro that I intent to mod. Also a BF Infection(can they be moded?) and a Burglar Van that I drove cross country from Los Santos because I couldnt find one in San Fierro only to discover that their is indeed one of this vans right behind the depot where you stock your stolen goods.

Back in CJ's House I have a fully modded Vodoo...and nothing else. I have no cars in the other safe houses

Aight. There should be a car dealship in the game that gets unlocked at the end, or even during the game that'll allow you to get any car you've previously entered.

Edit: And I meant should as in it's not there, but it should be. Is that better, Kaney? -_-

Edited by Apple Shampoo