GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Yeah, I'm five days late, but whatever...

So, here I've been with 97.84% completed for the past two days, sitting back cursing Ammu-Nation's shooting range since I couldn't get past level 12 (AK47, one target) and thinking it was the only thing left for me to do before 100%. (Yeah, 2.16% for it did seem a bit much, but shrug.)

Just finished it however, and still only have 98.40% done. I never bothered with the drug couriers. Someone will now die.

Edit to avoid confusion: Turns out I was wrong...

Edited by KyKy

Oh yeah, I have a modded Uranus too.

only to discover that their is indeed one of this vans right behind the depot where you stock your stolen goods.

Where do you stock the goods in San Fierro?

Aight. There should be a car dealship in the game that gets unlocked at the end, or even during the game that'll allow you to get any car you've previously entered.

Edit: And I meant should as in it's not there, but it should be. Is that better, Kaney?  -_-

:blush:

I thought you meant you weren't sure, but there SHOULD be one. I already apologised for it :(

How much is the max drive?

Nice car by the way, where you find it?

£12.99 from Play.com It stores 16mb of saved games and they can be transferred to and from your PC, PS2 and Codejunkie's website. Effectively I can send my SA saved game to someone halfway round the world.

You need another piece of software to extract the gallery and photos from the saved game. It's not too difficult though.

The Slamvan I found in the Rodeo area, it was just plain red at first. I added the paintjob, bumper, bullbars, side skirts, rims, etc...

£12.99 from Play.com It stores 16mb of saved games and they can be transferred to and from your PC, PS2 and Codejunkie's website. Effectively I can send my SA saved game to someone halfway round the world.

You need another piece of software to extract the gallery and photos from the saved game. It's not too difficult though.

The Slamvan I found in the Rodeo area, it was just plain red at first. I added the paintjob, bumper, bullbars, side skirts, rims, etc...