Halloween H2O

~The Missionary Guy~

Ok I am just wondering about the ending (SPOILERS)

What happened in the end? I always thought that when Curtis decapitated Myers it was the wrong person and was a medic, but i watched it this arfternoon and it finished right after she chopped his head off....which ending is real and which ending was my imagination?

I didn't get to see Halloween: Ressurection but what was the story behind it? Does it have Curtis in it?

Also what the hell does Halloween 3 have to do with the Halloween stories? Isn't 3 the one with the possesed masks or whatever? Is that suppose to be apart of the Michael Myers story?

If anyone could answer this one, There's a Halloween where Michael kills a chick in a farm at the beginning. He's after a baby or something like that. There's also this guy who shows up in the movie who claims he saw Michael as a kid or something like that? Who's the guy? And did they ever explain why Michael was all evil and shit?

Guest El Blanco

Halloween 3 has nothing to do with the halloween series. That's just the name of the movie. Don't know why though.

The reason he is after the baby is because the baby is linked to him telepathicly I beleive... I'm not sure on that though.

Myers and Jason would never take each other on if their stories were handled properly.

Myers is trying to kill his family members, while Jason is just fucking everyone up.

Jason would have to be the agressor and well, Myers would be toast as Jason is undead and invulnerable, except to sewer shit, but please no one cares about the ending to Part 8.

Now, we could also mention the Jason X version, but that'd just be gay.

Guest El Blanco

Jason has a natural fear of water. Myers is possed by demons. Theofre myers could never really be killed. Other than having his head chopped off or being blown up. Just like Jason who would dife if his head was chopped off or if he was blown up.

Well, to refute your arguement, I'll have to first use the terrible Jason Goes to Hell. More than his head was blown up, and he simply possessed people untill he got a new body. I hate that movie, but booyah none the less.

A natural fear of water? Lies. Freddy Vs Jason myth. In Jason Takes Manhatten he was underwater when he boarded the cruiseship, and then when it sank, he walked underwater all the way from the middle of the atlantic to New York City.

Also see Jason Lives, where without hesistation, Jason treds into the waters of CRYSTAL LAKE without fear in an attempt to get Tommy Jarvis.

Jason's supposed "fear" of water was something conjured up by Freddy, and being that Freddy wouldn't be involved in said fight, no fear would exist.

Guest raze0811

Ahhhh, a topic of which I know much. Prepare to be learned, grasshoppers.

I'm still waiting for Michael to take on Jason.... Myers has no weakness. He clearly shall rape Jason