Geez, late Oct and November sucks

Lint

Ok..I'm an avid videogame player. Kinda had me ticked off that GTA:SA came out about 2 weeks ago, the new Smackdown came out last week, Halo 2 comes out tomorrow, NFS:U2 comes out in 2 weeks, Metroid Prime 2 comes out in about a week and MGS3 comes ot in like 3 weeks. All games I want (GTA I have and Halo 2 Im' getting), but with them all coming out relatively close to eachother I can't because I I wouldn't be able to decide what to play. Grrr

Guest Bluesman

It sucks because they all are grouped together, no doubt done purposely to increase sales for the consumer driven materialistic holiday many refer to as "Christmas".

I had a similar problem, in that the two games I play the most (basketball and GTA) came out so close to one another, around the same time I picked up Socom II for $20 and Metal Gear Solid 2 for $5.

the compleed year has been a ps2 awsomness gamorama, best year in gaming sinc a very long time, the bad part about it that i don´t have annything even cloth to enough time to even finish parts of the hugh amount of games that comes in . . . just ordert 3 new ones last week again, not to spek of the nummerus flying gets *g*

The only downside to so many great games at once is the added bulge when I try and sneak out of the store.

The only downside to so many great games at once is the added bulge when I try and sneak out of the store.

Nah, you're doing it wrong. You sneak out normally, then kinda, sneak back in later on. Longer time taken, but less risk.

:thumbsup: