Lego

TMM

Yes...yes it does. I mean, shit I'm 18 but I still love the stuff. At the moment I'm debating whether to shell out £99.99 to buy this baby. The Millenium Falcon...

4504-0000-XX-13-1.jpg

Full view

4504-0000-XX-33-1.jpg

Internal View

Seriously though, how many people here have loved Lego in the past? I suppose I should make this topic worthwhile by asking what's your favourite Lego model and what's your best memories of Lego?

ONE HUNDRED BUCKS FOR LEGOS :|

Yes but...but...it's the Millenium Falcon...:'(

You think £100 is bad for Lego? Look at this...

10030-0000-XX-13-1.jpg

Emperial Star Destroyer...£249.99!!!

"Measuring an impressive 37” by 23”" Rather large no?

I've managed to find the thing for $99.99, but they don't ship to the UK (bastards). Amazon.com have it for that price, so let's have a look see how much it costs there...

EDIT: Bastardly Amazon.com don't ship to the UK either....grrr....

Edited by The_Monkey_Molester

I came *this* close to actually buying that thing.

Pity the day I went to the shop, someone had just bought it they day before.

The Millenium Falcon or the Star Destroyer?

Thing is...I WILL buy the Falcon before the end of January. My mum will try to murderize me for wasting my money (which is true...I guess) but fuck it...I wants it!

Please tell me there isn't Star Trek lego. I couldn't afford it.

If there were Star Trek Lego, any money I ever recieved would go towards that. Can you imagine the Defiant and Enterprise E in Lego?

Sadly, the damn clowns don't make that. I would love it if they did, and I think I might send them an e-mail DEMANDING me some Star Trek Lego!

OK, I want that Bird of Prey (in green mind you). The Enterprise is pretty awesome there to.

EDIT: Just found these on Lego.com

10131-0000-XX-13-1.jpg

Imperial TIE-Fighter Collection

10019-0000-XX-13-1.jpg

Rebel Blockade Runner

The TIE-Fighter collection is £64.99, but the awesome Blockade Runner is out of stock. Bastards. Ah, apparently it's £134.99...*whistles off into the distance cursing*

Edited by The_Monkey_Molester

Guest Dakendo

I used to make bad ass Lego space ships. They looked like shit, but damn, they were cool. I also once got this huge 'wild west' kinda set, with gold mines and everything. Now all my Lego is in this big bucket.

Come to think of it, I could get some for Christmas, I guess...

£100 well spent!

EDIT: Just found these on Lego.com

10131-0000-XX-13-1.jpg

Imperial TIE-Fighter Collection

Fuck...they even have the TIE-D Unmanned (D for Droid) fighter (top right). That only appears in the Dark Empire comics.

You have no idea how impressed I am by that.

Edit: I want them to make a Super Star Destroyer. Preferably the same scale as the ISD, which would make it...about 185".

That's roughly 15 and a half feet, by the way. :thumbsup:

Edited by stokeriño

I was and still am a huge lego fan. My favorite type of lego was always the Town stuff as well as the Res-Q stuff as well. My all time favorite set is the big Res-Q Helicopter with the side crane with stretcher. I used to love the really old school stuff like the docks with the container ships. I'd love to get my hands on some of that stuff again. I also loved the Castle and Pirate stuff as well. The only lego I couldn't really enjoy was the Space stuff. Wait, I forgot about the Wild West lego! I had the big fort and 2 sheriff's offices. Man I love that stuff!

Fuck...they even have the TIE-D Unmanned (D for Droid) fighter (top right). That only appears in the Dark Empire comics.

That's the Tie-D? I thought it was the Tie Advanced.

Nope, the TIE Advanced is the one in the bottom left (Vader's the only one who ever really had one...)

The other two are basic TIE Fighters, naturally.

TIE/D =

tie_d.jpg

I'm surprised they didn't have a TIE Interceptor though:

tie_interceptor.jpg

TIE Bombers just suck, kind of...

bomber.jpg

However a TIE Defender would have kicked almighty ass:

tie_defender.jpg

Fuck yes. :thumbsup:

I do love my TIEs...