Tajiri and Funaki - 6

Los Guerreros - 67

Team Angle - 32

Brian Kendrick and Bryan Danielson - 4

Matt Hardy and Shannon Moore - 28

The MFers - 4

Champions

WWE Heavyweight - 92

Brock Lesnar (Won at Wrestlemania from Kurt Angle)

WWE United States - 75

Vacant

WWE Tag Team - 83

Los Guerreros (Won from Team Angle on Smackdown)

WWE Cruiserweight - 74

Rey Mysterio (Won from Matt Hardy at Judgment Day)

I guess thats all of it.

Edited by Jebus

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

Smackdown Preview

We have an explosive Smackdown this week! In our main event, Edge will take on the Big Show! You know Kurt Angle or Brock Lesnar will get involved.

Los Guerreros will defend their newly won tag team titles against The MFers! In a United States Tournament Match, Sean O'Haire will take on Chris Benoit! Kurt Angle will take on Rhyno in singles action! The Undertaker will take on A-Train! And Nick Dinsmore will team up with Rey Mysterio to take on Matt Hardy and a suprise partner! All this and more this week on Smackdown!

My computer turned off every time I tried to write out the results, four times. So Im just doing a short result method.

user posted image

Smackdown Results

WWE Tag Team Titles Match

Los Guerrero © vs. The MFers

Winners: Los Guerreros, Palumbo and Stamboli attacked Los Guerreros afterwards.

99/78/99 ****1/2

The WWE Tag Team titles have gained in image.

--Commercial Break--

Undertaker vs. A-Train

Winner: Undertaker via DQ via interference by John Cena

72/73/72 *3/4

Matt Hardy asks his partner if he's ready.

Hardy’s mystery partner gained overness from this segment.

--Commercial Break--

Nick Dinsmore and Rey Mysterio vs. Matt Hardy and Juventud Guerrera

Winners: Juventud Guerrera and Matt Hardy via rollup

83/78/89 ***3/4

--Commercial Break--

Chris Benoit vs. Sean O’Haire

Winner: Sean O’Haire via interference from Big Show

80/75/86 ***3/4

O’Haire interview

--Commercial Break--

Rhyno vs. Kurt Angle

Winner: Rhyno via intereference from Lesnar

87/84/91****

Stephanie makes sure that no one will interfere in the main event.

Big Show vs. Edge

Winner: Big Show, Lesnar attacks after, followed by Angle

73/77/67 *1/2

Stephanie announces that Angle, Edge, and Lesnar will face off in a triple threat match at Vengeance.

Overall Rating - 78

We got a 5.88 rating for 'Smackdown!'!

The attendance level was 6008 people.

We made $240320 from ticket sales.

I think i should be higher up the card. - Sean O’haire

Chavo Guerrero Jr and Eddie Guerrero blend as a team really well, probably due to their similar styles. - Road Agent

I'll try my hardest with full results next Smackdown.

Edited by Jebus

user posted image

Velocity Results

Chris Kanyon def. Matt Cappotelli via Kanyon Cutter

75/71/79 **1/2

Video Recap of Juventud Guerreras debut and win over Rey Mysterio

Funaki and Tajiri def. Jamie Noble and Nunzio via RIsing Sun

88/76/100 ****1/2

Video Recap of Sean O'Haires win and interview from Smackdown!

Video Hyping the Triple Threat match fro Vengeance

Bryan Danielson and Brian Kendrick def. Team Angle via rollup, Team Angle has a little arguement afterwards

83/76/90 ***3/4

Charlie Haas lost overness from this match.

Shelton Benjamin lost overness from this match.

Brian Kendrick gained overness from this match.

American Dragon gained overness from this match.

Overall Ratng - 76%

We got a 4.14 rating for 'Velocity'!

The attendance level was 6026 people.

We made $241040 from ticket sales.

I think i should be higher up the card. - Shelton Benjamin

Tajiri was working too stiffly, i could have been badly hurt. - Jamie Noble

INDEED! - Funaki

Fans pick our main event!

This week on Smackdown, Rey Mysterio will be defending his WWE Cruiserweight Championship against four men, and you decide who it will be against! Pick three of the following wrestlers, and the top three will be in the match! Choices are:

Bryan Danielson

Brian Kendrick

Chad Collyer

Funaki

Matt Cappotelli

Tajiri

Crash Holly

Jamie Noble

Juventud Guerrera

Matt hardy

Nunzio

Shannon Moore

Send them to smackdown@wwe.com

user posted image

Smackdown Preview

We have an explosive Smackdown for you this week! In our main event, Rey Mysterio will defend his Cruiserweight Title in a four way elimination match against Juventud Guerrera, Tajiri, and Jamie Noble! In our first hour main event, Edge will take on John Cena!

Eddie Guerrero will battle Nunzio, whos FBI members attacked him and his nephew, Chavo, last week. In the last semi-final match for the US Championship, Rhyno will face Matt Hardy! Also, Team Angle will team up with the Big Show to face the team of Chris Benoit, Brian Kendrick, and Bryan Danielson!Big Show has also requested some interview time for this Thursday!

user posted image

Smackdown Results

"The Beautiful People" by Marilyn Manson starts playing, with the usual video, and the show kicks off with Los Guerreros coming out to the ring!

Eddie Guerrero vs. Nunzio

I wish we could have matches like this all the time on Smackdown. Their styles completely mixed together with their technical and cruiserweight tactics. Lots of lying and cheating between them, and lots of rest holds between the two of them. Nunzio whips Eddie into the ropes, Eddie comes back and nails a tornado DDT on Nunzio! Eddie climbs up to the top turnbuckle, and nails the Frog Splash, 1...2...3! Eddie celebrating, but he gets jumped by Stamboli and Palumbo! All three members of the FBI start pummeling on Eddie, without Chavo coming to help. As the three leave....

Winner: Eddie Guerrero

92/84/100 ****3/4

Eddie looks up at the titantron, as it shows Chavo Guerrero being attacked by Palumbo and Stamboli, before they came out to the ring. Looks as if that's why Chavo couldn’t help Eddie.

Chavo Guerrero Jr lost overness from this segment.

--Commercial Break--

Big Show and Team Angle vs. Chris Benoit, Brian Kendrick, and Bryan Danielson

This match could have been at least a four star match, but Big Show is no technical wrestler. Big Show knocks Benoit out of the match early in the beginning by dropping on the steel steps. Kendrick and Danielson had to fight for themselves the rest of the match, until Chris Benoit came back in and got tagged. He knocked over Big Show, then Shelton Benjamin! A dazed Haas came in for the save, but he tripped over Shelton's leg and ran into the Big Show! After taunting, Benoit turned around and rolled up Big Show, 1...2...3! Benoit, Danielson, and Kendrick celebrated while Team Angle started to have a small argument again!

Winners: Chris Benoit, Brian Kendrick, and Bryan Danielson

76/72/81 **3/4

--Commercial Break--

Rhyno vs. Matt Hardy - United States Title Tournament: Round 2, Match 2

Bawling vs. Cruiserweight wrestling, but it they still mixed together. Moore and Holly tried to interfere numerous times, until Rey Mysterio came out to stop them, then the referee decided to send the MFers to the back! As the ref is kicking the MFers out, Hardy gets a steel chair and nails Rhyno with it! Mysterio runs in without the ref looking and nails Hardy with his Cruiserweight Title! Rhyno slowly covers hardy, 1...2...3!

Winner: Rhyno via interference

83/83/84 ***1/4

Backstage, we see Chris Kanyon attacking Matt Cappotelli backstage. Kanyon keeps yelling “You think you’re tough enough? You think you’re better than me? No ones better than Kanyon!”

Chris Kanyon lost overness from this segment.

--Commercial Break--

Edge vs. John Cena

Nice and even match, with Cena actually getting a lot of offence in, showing why he is the future of Smackdown! Both of these guys showed off their brawling and technical skills, proving why either of these two could be future WWE Champions. When it actually looks like John Cena is possibly going to win, the Undertaker walks do to the ring, distracting Cena. Rollup on Cena, 1...2...no! Cena gets up, ducks a clothsline, and picks Edge up for an F-U! He turns around and gets grabbed by his throat! Cena drops Edge and gets chokeslammed! The referee calls for the DQ, as Taker picks up John Cena. He looks straight in his eyes and says “Me, you, Vengeance!”, then punches him another time!

Winner: John Cena via DQ

87/87/88 ***3/4

John Cena gained overness from this match.

--Commercial Break--

We cut backstage with Josh Matthews and Big Show.

Josh Matthews - Big Show, you requested this interview time earlier in the -

Big Show - Cut the crap Josh. I requested this time so I could say a few things. This is all Chris Benoit’s fault. If it wasn’t for him, I would have got more votes, then I would be the new WWE Champion, but its all his fault! Chris Benoit needs to stay away from me. Every time we’re in the same area, I kick his ass. He needs to learn something, to stay off Smackdown! I want him off Smackdown! Right now! He doesn’t deserve any of this! He’s been wrestling for seventeen years now, and has he accomplished anything? No. In my first year of wrestling, I was a world champion. He needs to learn my now, he needs to stay off Smackdown! And I’m going to get him off Smackdown one way or another!

Kurt Angle walks into Stephanie McMahon's office.

Kurt - Looks Steph, I don’t need this triple threat match! I'm a former four time WWE Champion! I’ve beaten the best! Now you’re putting me against Brock and Edge in a triple threat match! Do you realize how unfair this is?

Stephanie - Do you know what unfair is? You’ll see it next week, because you'll be facing Edge and Brock in a handicap match! Now get out of my office!

Kurt looks extremely pissed as...

--Commercial Break--

WWE Cruiserweight Title Match

Rey Mysterio © vs. Tajiri vs. Juventud Guerrera vs. Jamie Noble

Too bad this couldn’t top Nunzio-Eddie, but it was still a fantastic main event! Noble and Juvi try a lot of double teaming, but it backfires when Tajiri rolls up Noble for the 1...2...3! Noble didn’t even last long in this. Mysterio and Tajiri tried to talk to eachother to work on Juvi, but they couldn’t even understand eachother! Tajiri went for the Buzzsaw Kick on Juvi, but Mysterio dropkicked Guerrera instead, which led to Tajiri and Mysterio fighting eachother! The two started fighting by the ropes, then Juvi dropkicked Tajiri into Mysterio, and nailed the Juvi Driver on Tajiri, 1...2...3! Its down to Mysterio and Juventud now! Nice wrestling between the two, showing they can still put on top notch cruiserweight matches. Juventud goes for the Juvi Driver, Mysterio fights out of it, runs into the ropes and gets clothesline! Juvi picks up Mysterio, but Mysterio trips Juvi on the ropes, 619, West Coast Pop, 1...2...3! Mysterio celebrates his big win as we go backstage.

Winner: Rey Mysterio

86/79/93 ****

The WWE Cruiserweight title has gained in image.

We see Brock leaving the arena with his bags, but he keeps hit in the head by a 2x4! Its revealed that Angle just attacked Brock! Angle keeps stomping away as he yells “lets see how good you do next week Brock!”

Brock Lesnar lost overness from this segment.

Overall Rating - 76%

We got a 5.82 rating for 'Smackdown!'!

The attendance level was 6008 people.

We made $240320 from ticket sales.

I think i should be higher up the card. - Rhyno

Matt Hardy and me don't really click. How about booking me against someone like Chris Kanyon? I think our styles would really work well together. - Rhyno

Rhyno and Matt Hardy didn't 'click' in their match, maybe due to their mismatched skills causing their styles not to gel? - Road Agent

In other news, the WWE has hired Caprice Coleman, an indy worker from NWA-Wildside.

user posted image

Velocity Results

Shannon Moore def. Chad Collyer via help from Crash Holly

73/61/86 ***

Video Recap of Big Show's interview from Smackdown!

Big Show lost overness from this segment.

Chris Benoit lost overness from this segment.

Video Recap of Kurt Angle attack on Brock Lesnar from Smackdown!

Nick Dinsmore def. A-Train via German Suplex

76/69/83 **3/4

Video Recap of the Edge vs. John Cena match from Smackdown!

Edge gained overness from this segment.

Sean O'Haire def. Funaki via Cruel Intentions

79/79/80 **3/4

Sean O'Haire gained overness from this match.

Overall Rating - 72%

We got a 4.36 rating for 'Velocity'!

The attendance level was 6006 people.

We made $240240 from ticket sales.

I was thinking, how about giving me some matches with Chris Benoit? I think we'd be able to do some good work together given the chance. - Kurt Angle

Sean O'Haire and me don't really click. How about booking me against someone like Matt Hardy? I think our styles would really work well together. - Funaki

WLW TV, Xplosion, HWA TV, Rage TV, La Lutte FLI, and Fake You TV are trying to compete with us, but are being destroyed in the ratings. - Road Agent

July Report

The following birthdays occur this month: Tajiri (32), Eddie Guerrero (35), Rey Mysterio Jr. (29), The Damaja (26), Nikita Fink (23)

Bradshaw's suspension has been lifted!

Ernest Miller has 1 month left on his contract. It will not be renewed.

Yoshiaki Fujiwara has announced he will retire in one month.

Super Raton has announced he will retire in one month

Rusher Kimura has announced he will retire in one month.

Mr. Ooh La La has announced he will retire in one month.

Dan Severn has announced he will retire in one month

Ron Simmons will be called up from OVW soon.

Matt Morgan will be called up from OVW soon.

NOAH have announced this year's roster of touring workers.

Due to the request of Eddie Guerrero, Brian Kendrick, Chad Collyer, Bryan Danielson, and Paul London, CM Punk has a tryout match as a face on the next Velocity.

• 9 months later...