WWE Smackdown!: After WrestleMania XXI

The Quasi Juice

Fijne Kerst Gozer

(Translation: Merry Christmas dude)

Keep up to good work, and yeah I agree with that subliminal message that wasn't in mroniimusha message.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WWEInsider.com NEWS

'Yet another wrestler has been released by the World Wrestling Entertainment. Vince McMahon announced in a meeting that the WWE is going to bring some some new faces to Smackdown! and they have released 2 wrestlers so far because they were useless. The second wrestler that has been fired after Heidenreich is Danny Basham, also known as The Damaja in Ohio Valley Wrestling. Doug Basham has been send to OVW to further his skills there. Although they are in JBL's Cabinet the WWE felt that they were no longer needed on the Smackdown! roster. It is expected that Doug Basham will go solo when he returns from OVW'

Danny Basham is Fired

user posted image

user posted image

Results, 28 April 2005

Hardcore Snow vs. Mark Jindrak & Luther Reigns

The show kicks off with Hardcore Holly and Al Snow in a tag team match against Jindrak and Reigns. Holly and Snow have tagged before when they were in the J.O.B Squad. There entrance music theme is Survivor's "Eye of the Tiger". The bell rings and Jindrak starts the contest against the tough Hardcore Holly. Jindrak and Holly lock-up in the middle of the ring. Holly kicks Jindrak in the mid-section before whipping him into the ropes followed by a hard Clothesline. Holly pins Jindrak but he only gets a two count. Holly nails Jindrak with a couple of stiff right hands after crushing Jindrak with a big Scoop Slam. Holly tags the charismatic Al Snow and the crowd cheers for Snow. At 6:07 Luther Reigns is dominating Al Snow. Reigns whips Snow with impact into the corner. Reigns hits Snow with two right hands before hitting him with a Side Walk Slam. Reigns tries to win the match with a cover but Snow easily kicks out. Reigns goes for a big Spinebuster on Snow but Snow surprises all of us with a Hurricanranna! Snow crawls to his corner and he tags Hardcore Holly. Holly enters the ring and he knocks Jindrak off the apron before hitting Reigns with a hard knife edge chop to his chest. Holly goes for a clothesline but Reigns avoids the pain and he tags Mark Jindrak. Jindrak tries to hit Holly with a Superkick but Holly grabs Jindrak and he destroys Jindrak with the Alabama Slam! Holly covers Jindrak while Al Snow takes care of Reigns on the outside, 1....2....3! The veterans have done it! After the match Jindrak and Reigns try to attack Holly and Snow but the two old fellow’s grab a steel chair and they crack it over the skull of Reigns and Jindrak! They are 41 and 40 but they are still hardcore! Hell yeah!

----------------

Winners: Hardcore Snow

(76,70,83)

ANNOUNCEMENTS

The General Manager of Smackdown!, Theodore Long, comes to the ring and he has some announcements to make regarding the next Smackdown! Pay-Per-View Judgment Day!

Long: 'Wazzup playa's? (crowd cheers) I'm here to make some announcements about Judgment Day. John Bradshaw Layfield has been defending his belt successfully for months now but he has done it many times by cheating. So this morning I started thinking about a wrestling match where it is almost impossible to cheat....At Judgment Day JBL will defend the WWE World Title against Booker T, Kurt Angle, Eddie Guerrero and the man JBL screwed last week; JOHN CENA! (crowd erupts in cheers) BUT, IT'LL BE IN A HELL IN A CELL MATCH! You guys feeling me?! (crowd cheers heavily) A 5 Man HIAC match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and it'll be off tha hook! Holla holla holla!'

Theodore Long gives the crowd some time to settle down before he starts to talk again.

Long: 'Also at Judgment Day we will see Rob Van Dam and Rey Mysterio defend the Tag Titles against the Dudley Boyz, AND, the team of Mikey Batts and Billy Kidman; the Flying Cousins! Can RVD and Mysterio walk out still as Tag Champs at Judgment Day? (crowd cheers)'

Theodore Long holds one finger in the air.

Long: 'My last announcement; Ultimo Dragon has been aiming for the Cruiserweight Title for the last couple of weeks. Playa, at Judgment Day you will get your chance at the title....in a 3 Way Dance with Funaki and Chavo Guerrero! Funaki versus Chavo Guerrero versus Ultimo Dragon at Judgment Day, for the WWE Cruiserweight Title! (crowd begins a small Funaki chant)'

Theodore Long walks away but before he goes to the backstage area he turns around to the crowd again.

Long: 'Oh and about the 5 Man HIAC match, it will be an ELIMINATION HIAC match! Holla holla holla!'

(78)

DID IT ONCE, CAN DO IT AGAIN

Kurt Angle is backstage and he is with Josh Matthews.

Matthews: 'Kurt Angle, just moments ago GM Theodore Long made an Elimination HIAC match at Judgment Day and you are in it. Your thoughts?'

Angle: 'What? You want my thoughts? FINE, I'll give you my thoughts. In 2000 I beat SIX wrestlers at once in a Hell In A Cell match and I walked out of the arena with the WWE World Championship. I wrestled against guys who had been wrestling for years before that match, I was just new in the wrestling business but I won. Nowadays I'm well known and a established wrestler which means it will be even EASIER for me to win another big HIAC match. I did it once Josh, I can do it again. It's true, it's damn true'

Matthews: 'I'm going to say a name and you say what you think about him. Okay?'

Angle: 'Yeah, why not'

Matthews: 'Booker T'

Angle: 'He thinks he's all that. He always talks trash to others about how good he is and about the fact that he is a 5-time WCW Champion. But WCW is long gone and if he's so good then why hasn't he won the WWE Title yet?'

Matthews: 'Eddie Guerrero'

Angle: 'Annoying. But a good wrestler'

Matthews: 'John Cena'

Angle: 'F him'

Matthews: 'John Bradshaw Layfield'

Angle: 'JBL is lucky he still is the WWE Champion. He shouldn't be the champ because he doesn't deserve it. At Judgment Day I will take that belt away from him and then the WWE Title will mean something again....Now cut the crap, I'm off'

Kurt Angle walks away with an intense look on his face.

(92)

Non-Title Match!

Funaki © vs. Ultimo Dragon

The current WWE Cruiserweight Champion Funaki comes to the ring with Chavo Guerrero. Ultimo comes to the ring with Akio by his side. The bell rings and Ultimo immediately hits Funaki with a Hurricanranna but Funaki quickly gets back to his feet. Ultimo whips Funaki into a corner and he tries to connect with a dropkick but Funaki blocks it and he locks Ultimo into a Leg Lock. Ultimo grabs the second rope and Funaki hits Ultimo with a Springboard Leg Drop. Funaki hits Ultimo with a weak right hand before whipping Ultimo into the ropes, only to get nailed by a beautiful spinning kick from Ultimo against the jaw. Ultimo screams something in Japanese before he locks Funaki into the Dragon Sleeper. Funaki is fading away and Ultimo has the lock applied on really tight. Suddenly Chavo Guerrero breaks the hold with an Elbow Drop from the top turnbuckle! Chavo throws Ultimo out of the ring and he jumps over the top rope to the outside onto Ultimo! Akio grabs Chavo from behind and he whips Chavo into the ring steps! Ultimo Dragon rolls back into the ring where Funaki is waiting for him. At 7:44 Funaki dropkicks Ultimo into Akio who was standing on the apron. Funaki hits Ultimo with three huge Knife Edge Chops before hitting Ultimo with a quick Snap Suplex. Funaki hooks Ultimo's leg but Ultimo kicks out! Funaki hits Ultimo with another Snap Suplex before he jumps onto the top rope. The crowd starts a pretty big "Funaki! Funaki!" chant, the fans love Funaki. Ultimo slowly gets back to his feet and Funaki immediately nails him with a Missile Dropkick followed by a cover, 1...2....3! Funaki has defeated one of the two men he'll be facing at Judgment Day! Funaki is on fire baby!

------------------

Winner: Funaki ©

(84,76,93)

THAT'S NOT COOL

Charlie Haas is sitting in his locker room and he is looking at the WWE United States Title with a big smile on his face. Suddenly his door opens and in comes Carlito Cool.

Cool: 'Last week you won the United States Title. That's not cool. You and I both know that the US Title should have gone to me, not you. You as the US Champ is not cool, you don't deserve it. You know what you DO deserve...'

Carlito takes a bite out of his apple and he spits into Charlie Haas' face! Haas tries to grab Carlito but Carlito runs away! What a coward!

(74)

SIX-TIMES

Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley are backstage and they have something on there minds.

Bubba: 'D-Von and I have been WWE Tag Team Champions six times. SIX FREAKIN' TIMES! We are almost living legends......We WILL be living legends if we win the Tag Titles for the seventh time. Why? Because 7 is our lucky number (crowd laughs)! WHAT?! STOP LAUGHING! Shut up! At Judgment Day it is Dudley time again. Too lang have we been without the WWE Tag Team Titles.....at Judgment Day RVD and Mysterio and the Flying Cousins will scream, and cry and goddamn they will...'

D-Von: 'TESTIFY!'

Bubba Ray and D-Von throw chairs through the backstage area while the screen fades.

(79)

Rob Van Dam vs. Bubba Ray Dudley

RVD makes his way out to the ring with his tag partner Rey Mysterio. They do a pose in the ring before Bubba Ray runs to the ring with D-Von behind him. The bell rings and Bubba starts hitting Rob Van Dam with right and left hands. Bubba whips RVD into a corner where D-Von is standing on the apron and D-Von chokes Van Dam while Bubba distracts the referee. Bubba nails Rob Van Dam with a big chop to the chest followed by a quick DDT. Bubba hits RVD with a couple of fast Elbow Drops. At 5:55 Bubba is still very aggresive. Bubba goes for a Clothesline but RVD ducks it and he spin kicks Bubba down. D-Von is screaming on the apron and RVD hits him with a Springboard Kick. RVD throws Bubba to the outside where Rey Mysterio is standing. Mysterio whips Bubba into the guardrail before hitting Bubba with a Bulldog. Mysterio rolls Bubba back into the ring and RVD jumps onto the top rope. He signals for the Five Star Frog Splash but Bubba gets back to his feet and he runs towards RVD but RVD kicks him down again. RVD hits Bubba with a brutal Five Star Frog Splash followed by the cover and the victory! This doesn't look good for the Dudleys!

----------------

Winner: Rob Van Dam

(78,76,81)

WORRIED

John Bradshaw Layfield is backstage with Amy Weber and his Chief of Staff Orlando Jordan. JBL has the WWE Title in his hands.

JBL: 'I hate Theodore Long, I hate him! He wants me to lose the WWE Title so bad that he puts me in a Hell In A Cell match! By god, he's trying to kill me!'

Eddie Guerrero appears and the crowd cheers for Latino Heat.

Eddie: 'Holmes, I know you are worried and you should be because I am coming for your title....but look at it this way; it's for the best that you lose the WWE Title because then the WWE doesn't have an asshole like you as champion and you don't have Theodore Long trying to screw you anymore. After Judgment Day you won't have to worry about a thing any more! In fact, why don't you retire after Judgment Day hah?'

JBL: 'What?! Hey, who is older here buddy? You or the champ of all champs; me? Yes, it's you! You are 37, I'm 35. You are the one who's going to retire after Judgment Day because then you'll realize that you'll never manage to beat me. I know the WWE Title means everything to you but while I'm the champion you can just forget about winning it again. You should retire, take a long vacation, or....go away and never return again'

Booker T walks by.

JBL: 'What about you Booker T? You are 39. When will you finally retire because I'm getting sick of seeing you'

Booker T: 'WHAT?! I retire when I want to retire sucka!'

Theodore Long appears.

Long: 'Wow wow wow playa's, would you please shut the hell up? All this talk about retiring has given me a great idea. The HIAC match at Judgment Day will be an Elimination HIAC match. The last two men in the HIAC will decide who walks out of the arena with the WWE Title and.....who will RETIRE! I think you are all willing to take the risk to be the WWE Champion after Judgment Day right?'

Booker T, Eddie Guerrero and JBL all say "yes".

Long: 'Great, now I'm going to inform John Cena and Kurt Angle about it. Holla holla holla!'

Guerrero, Booker T and JBL look at each other with fire in there eyes. Who will retire after Judgment Day?! Cena? Angle? Booker T? Guerrero or JBL?!

(87)

WWE United States Title Match!

Kenzo Suzuki vs. Charlie Haas ©

The Bronce Warrior Kenzo Suzuki has a chance to make history, because if he beats Haas, Haas will have the shortest US Title reign ever (if I remember correctly). Suzuki and his lover Hiroko surprised everybody with a big kiss in the middle of the ring before Charlie Haas made his way out to the ring. Tazz talked about Haas as if Haas was god. Haas is not god but he is a damn good wrestler, I'll give him that. The bell rings and Suzuki shows he has a lot of power as he throws Haas to the other side of the ring. Suzuki locks Haas in a Headlock but Haas reverses and he hits Suzuki with a Side Suplex. This is Haas' first WWE singles title ever and he's damn proud of it. Also, he has the normal US Title again and not the spinning US Title because that doesn't fit Charlie Haas' character. Haas hits Suzuki with three tremendous German Suplexes after hitting Hiroko - who was about to slide into the ring - with a Baseball Slide. At 6:34 Haas has Suzuki under full control. Haas locks Suzuki in a Modified Leg Lock but Hiroko enters the ring and she breaks the hold. Hiroko talks trash to Haas but Haas shows no emotion and he throws her out of the ring face first onto the guardrail. That looked brutal! Carlito Cool slowly walks to the ring and he distracts Haas long enough for Suzuki to recover and to roll Haas up from behind, he hooks Haas' tights, 1...2....thre, Haas rolls over to his own roll-up, 1...2...3! Haas retains the United States Title! After the match Haas follows Carlito but Carlito manages to escape in the crowd!

------------------

Winner: Charlie Haas ©

(78,71,82)

MAIN EVENT

The GM, Theodore Long is sitting in his own office.

Long: 'Here I am again for the last time tonight....Last week we saw Big Show defeat Brock Lesnar in Lesnar's first singles match in a long time. Ever since that match Lesnar & Paul Heyman have been begging for a rematch. They are not going to get it tonight, but Lesnar will have a chance to get revenge on the Big Show. Because tonight Brock Lesnar will team up with the WWE Champion John Bradshaw Layfield, Orlando Jordan and Kurt Angle against Eddie Guerrero, BIG SHOW, Booker T and John Cena! How do y'all like that? Holla....holla holla!'

(73)

Lesnar/JBL/Jordan/Angle vs. Show/E.Guerrero/Booker T/Cena

John Bradshaw Layfield's music theme starts playing called "Longhorn" (listening to it right now) and JBL slowly walks to the ring with his Chief of Staff; Orlando Jordan. JBL does a pose on all four turnbuckles before Kurt Angle comes to the ring. The crowd starts a huge "YOU SUCK!" chant while Angle's music is playing. Here Comes the Pain! Here is the monster, Brock Lesnar with his manager Paul Heyman. Lesnar hops from one leg to the other before entering the ring together with Heyman. Paul Heyman grabs a microphone and he is about to say something but....WELL, WELL IT'S THA BIG SHOW! Show runs to the ring and he's being followed by John Cena, Booker T and Eddie Guerrero! Paul Heyman makes sure he gets the hell out of the ring as the bell rings. Big Show and Brock Lesnar start the match and Show squashes Lesnar into the corner. Show hits Lesnar with a strong Headbutt before throwing him to the corner where Cena and the rest are standing. Show slowly tags Booker T into the match and the crowd cheers for the Bookerman. Booker T hits Lesnar with two big Knife Edge Chops to his chest while the crowd yells "whooo!". Booker T whips Lesnar into the ropes and he goes for a big kick but Lesnar ducks it and he hits Booker T with a huge Powerslam. Lesnar covers Booker T but Booker T kicks out. Lesnar tags Kurt Angle into the match. Angle starts hitting Booker T with quick right hands. Angle locks Booker T in a Front Headlock but then he changes his mind and he hits Booker T with a breath taking Belly to Belly Suplex! Angle locks Booker T into the Ankle Lock but Booker T uses his other leg to kick Angle away. Booker T tags John Cena and Angle tries to tag JBL but JBL avoids contact, he doesn't want to face Cena! Angle tags Orlando Jordan, who has more courage then his own freaking boss! Jordan tries to take the upper hand with a Running Forearm but Cena dropkicks Jordan down. Jordan slowly tries to get back to his feet but Cena nails him with the Throwback! Cena covers Jordan but JBL breaks the cover. JBL whips Cena into the ropes and he connects with the Clothesline From Hell!!! Jordan hooks Cena's leg, 1...2..Cena kicks out, by god almighty! Jordan tags JBL who now wants to be tagged in because Cena is down. JBL has a big smirk on his face as he forces Cena to get back to his feet. JBL hits Cena with an Inverted Atomic Drop. JBL puts Cena in Powerbomb position but Cena back body drops JBL! Cena jumps to his corner and he tags the Big Show again. At 14:13 the bad guys have the good guys under control. Brock Lesnar has Eddie locked in the Brock Lock and it looks like Eddie is about to give up. Suddenly John Cena pulls the referee out of the ring and all hell breaks loose! Everybody attacks each other on the outside while Eddie grabs the ropes but Lesnar doesn't unleash the hold! Big Show enters the ring and he breaks the hold. Show takes Lesnar to the outside with a big boot to the face after Lesnar tags JBL. Show brawls with Lesnar, Cena brawls with Angle, Jordan brawls with Booker T, while JBL and Eddie Guerrero are alone in the ring. JBL laughs before he whips Eddie into the ropes only to get nailed by Eddie's own version of the Superkick! Eddie jumps onto the rope, FROG SPLASH ONTO THE CHAMPION! Eddie covers JBL, one....two....three! Eddie Guerrero just pinned the champion! The Champion has been beaten, JBL has been pinned!!!

-------------------

Winner: Show/E.Guerrero/Booker T/Cena

(85,87,83)

The show goes off the air as Eddie Guerrero celebrates his victory with his partners while JBL looks shocked on the outside of the ring.

=====

Rating: 5.80

(sorry if some things were too short but I had to rewrite some stuff because I accidentally deleted them, which I hope will NEVER, EEEEVER happen again!)

Edited by Flying Dutch Man

user posted image

Card so far:

Elimination HIAC, WWE World Title Match!

John Bradshaw Layfield © vs. Booker T vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. Kurt Angle vs. John Cena

(the last two men decide who retires after Judgment Day. The loser retires)

WWE Tag Team Titles Match!

RVD and Mysterio © vs. The Flying Cousins (Kidman & Mikey Batts) vs. The Dudley Boyz

WWE Cruiserweight Title Match!

Funaki © vs. Ultimo Dragon vs. Chavo Guerrero

More matches to be announced later...

WWEInsider.com NEWS

'Yet another wrestler has been released by the World Wrestling Entertainment. Vince McMahon announced in a meeting that the WWE is going to bring some some new faces to Smackdown! and they have released 2 wrestlers so far because they were useless. The second wrestler that has been fired after Heidenreich is Danny Basham, also known as The Damaja in Ohio Valley Wrestling. Doug Basham has been send to OVW to further his skills there. Although they are in JBL's Cabinet the WWE felt that they were no longer needed on the Smackdown! roster. It is expected that Doug Basham will go solo when he returns from OVW'

Danny Basham is Fired

user posted image

Guest JoeyMadDogg

AHHHH!

I'd rather keep Danny than Doug, but oh well, nothing I can do about it.

This is the way I see the results for the matches of the Pay-Per-View that we know:

Elimination HIAC, WWE World Title Match!

John Bradshaw Layfield © vs. Booker T vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. Kurt Angle vs. John Cena

(the last two men decide who retires after Judgment Day. The loser retires)

Winner: John Cena

Man who retires: Kurt Angle

Don't know why...just have a feeling thats how it will end up.

WWE Tag Team Titles Match!

RVD and Mysterio © vs. The Flying Cousins (Kidman & Mikey Batts) vs. The Dudley Boyz

Winner: RVD & Mysterio - I don't know why, but I feel a turn for Kidman leading for a fued between Kidman and Batts, with everything he has been emailing you. :) That and I'm a mark for both RVD and Mysterio. You put them in a match I'll choose them unless against each other than I'll be confused and wouldn't be able to choose.

WWE Cruiserweight Title Match!

Funaki © vs. Ultimo Dragon vs. Chavo Guerrero

Winner: Funaki pinning Ultimo Dragon

Why not? Funaki is a great wrestler and when it comes to Funaki vs. someone, I'll go Funaki cause I'm a Funaki mark.

WWEInsiders.com

"Yet another RAW superstar has come to Smackdown!. Muhammed Hussan has been stuck in Heat lately and Vince McMahon thinks it's a waste of talent. Vince likes Hussan and he feels Hassan should be involved in a storyline. The RAW writers said they have nothing for Hussan but the SD! writers see in Hussan an important piece of a storyline they have just thought of. It is expected that Hussan will team up with somebody else"

Muhammed Hussan goes to Smackdown!

user posted image

"Tank Toland has been released by the WWE. Toland was wrestling in Ohio Valley Wrestling but the WWE felt that Toland was useless. Toland will probably now wrestle on indy shows"

Tank Toland is released

user posted image

user posted image

Results, 30 April 2005

Daniel Puder vs. Unknown Warrior

Tough Enough winner Puder wrestled against a guy with a mask, who has recently been signed by the WWE. I guess he is signed to job on Velocity, lol. Warrior is British and he comes from FWA, just like Paul Burchill who still is wrestling in OVW. Puder won the match by making Warrior tap out to a Modified Leg Lock.

Winner: Daniel Puder

(64,54,73)

Video

Footage is shown from the last Smackdown!, when Charlie Haas defeated Kenzo Suzuki to retain his United States Title and then he chased Carlito Cool.

(71)

Spike Dudley vs. Shannon Moore

Former WWE Cruiserweight Champion Spike came into this match as if he Moore was a little kid. Spike was too sloppy and he tried to do everything the easy way. Moore realized he had a chance to get the victory because Spike wasn't paying attention so he went for all kinds of roll-ups. Eventually Shannon "all that and" Moore managed to get a big victory over Spike after hitting Spike with the Mooregasm!

Winner: Shannon Moore

(67,58,76)

Video

A video is shown of Smackdown! when JBL, Lesnar, Orlando Jordan and Kurt Angle lost to Eddie Guerrero, Booker T, John Cena and Big Show. Eddie pinned JBL and after the match JBL was shocked that he got pinned.

(100)

Reigns and Jindrak vs. The Sucka Squad

Mark Jindrak and Luther Reigns lost to Hardcore Holly and Al Snow, called Hardcore Snow, on Smackdown!. This was a good match with a lot of fast tagging. Reigns and Jindrak are a great team and they have been putting on great matches lately. Bobby Lashley and William Jones gave this match everything they had but Reigns showed his tremendous power and he crushed both men with a huge Powerbomb followed by the cover and the win.

Winners: Reigns and Jindrak

(74,66,82)

Nunzio vs. Muhammed Hussan

Nunzio is like a one man stable because he's still doing the FBI stuff. Hussan just joined Smackdown! and he got some big heat from the crowd. His gimmick is REALLY effective, which is good. Nunzio had the upper hand in the beginning as he used a lot of submission moves to take Hussan down but it was Hussan who won the match after hitting Nunzio with a Facebuster. He needs a good name for his finisher...

Winner: Muhammed Hussan

(75,68,82)

=====

We got a 4.61 rating for 'Velocity'!

The attendance level was 9014 people.

We made $360560 from ticket sales.

SOPHIE REPORT

The following birthdays occured this month: Torrie Wilson (29), John Cena (29), Bobby Roode (29), Paul London (27), Aaron Stevens (24), Paul Burchill (25), Antonio Thomas (27)

A new promotion, World Level Wrestling, has opened.

We made $2400000 off merchandise this month.

Torrie Wilson has 3 months left on her contract.

user posted image

Ryan Reeves in Ohio Valley Wrestling has improved in the following areas: Technique (1 point); Over (3 points); Brawling (4 points); Speed (3 points); Charisma (4 points);

Brent Albright in Ohio Valley Wrestling has improved in the following areas: Over (2 points); Brawling (4 points); Speed (3 points); Technique (3 points); Charisma (2 points);

Antonio Thomas in Ohio Valley Wrestling has improved in the following areas: Technique (1 point); Over (3 points); Brawling (4 points); Speed (2 points); Charisma (2 points);

Paul Burchill feels that Ohio Valley Wrestling isn't helping his career much.

Chris Cage in Ohio Valley Wrestling has improved in the following areas: Charisma (1 point); Over (4 points); Brawling (4 points); Speed (4 points); Technique (3 points);

Chris Masters in Ohio Valley Wrestling has improved in the following areas: Technique (1 point); Over (2 points); Brawling (2 points); Speed (4 points); Charisma (4 points);

Chad Wicks in Ohio Valley Wrestling has improved in the following areas: Over (3 points); Brawling (4 points); Speed (3 points); Technique (4 points); Charisma (4 points);

Aaron Stevens in Ohio Valley Wrestling has improved in the following areas: Technique (1 point); Over (4 points); Brawling (3 points); Speed (3 points); Charisma (2 points);

Alexis Laree in Ohio Valley Wrestling has improved in the following areas: Over (1 point); Speed (1 point); Brawling (4 points); Technique (4 points); Charisma (4 points)

Johnny Jeter in Ohio Valley Wrestling has improved in the following areas: Over (1 point); Charisma (1 point); Brawling (2 points); Speed (2 points); Technique (3 points);

Matt Morgan in Ohio Valley Wrestling has improved in the following areas: Over (5 points); Brawling (2 points); Speed (4 points); Technique (2 points); Charisma (2 points);

Seven in Ohio Valley Wrestling has improved in the following areas: Over (2 points); Brawling (2 points); Speed (4 points); Technique (3 points); Charisma (2 points);

HWA got a 0.71 television rating for 'Main Event TV'!

The event was attended by 180 people.

They made $2700 from ticket sales.

NWATNA got a 0.55 television rating for 'XPlosion'!

The event was attended by 2008 people.

They made $60240 from ticket sales.

WWE Backlash Results:

Edge © d. Chris Jericho d. Bill Goldberg, to retain the World Heavyweight Title

Gene Snitsky d. Chris Benoit (OMG, they are destroying Benoit :crying:)

Chris Jericho & Shawn Michaels © d. Rhyno and Tajiri to retain the World Tag Team Titles

Aja Kong d. Lita, to win the Women's Title

Batista d. Triple H d. The Rock in a Hardcore Match to become the no.1 contender for the World Title. Go Batista, whooo!

Randy Orton © d. Maven d. Shelton Benjamin to retain the Intercontinental Title

Hollywood Hulk Hogan & Vader d. The Shamrocks (Ken Shamrock & Frank Shamrock)

Bret Hart d. Mike Tyson

=====

user posted image

Results, 05 May 2005

Chavo Guerrero vs. Akio

The show kicks off with the Japanese sensation Akio walking to the ring with Ultimo Dragon by his side. VIVA LA RAZA! The crowd erupts in cheers as Chavo Guerrero makes his way out to the ring. Chavo's overness is growing every show. Right now he gets the same pops as The Big Show, which is pretty darn big. Akio arm drags Chavo before locking Chavo into a Wrist Lock. Chavo kicks Akio down with his left leg. Chavo jumps onto the top rope but Ultimo Dragon pushes him off.....on top of Akio! One, two, thre, Akio kicks out just before the three count! Chavo smiles before he whips Akio into the ropes and he connects with a Dropkick to Akio's jaw. Chavo hits Akio with a German Suplex and two quick Snap Suplexes before locking Akio into the Scorpion Deathlock, how cool is that? Akio screams in pain as he tries to get to the ropes. Suddenly Ultimo Dragon breaks the hold with a Slingshot Leg Drop! Funaki runs to the ring and he prevents Ultimo Dragon from doing any more damage. Funaki keeps his eyes on Ultimo while Chavo continues to dominate Akio. At 6:23 Akio hits Chavo with a big kick to the face. Akio jumps onto the top rope and he goes for a Hurricanranna but Chavo takes control over Akio in mid-air and he lifts Akio up for the same move Undertaker called the Last Ride but Akio dropkicks Chavo away! Akio crushes Chavo with a beautiful Moonsault and he covers Chavo, 1...2...Chavo manages to kick out. Akio rolls Chavo out of the ring to Ultimo Dragon. Akio distracts the referee while Ultimo locks Akio into the Dragon Sleeper! Funaki goes into the ring, only to jump out of it again onto Ultimo! Funaki whips Ultimo into the ring steps and he starts a big ass "Funaki! Funaki!" chant. The Cruiserweight division is getting over really fast and I love it! Chavo gets back into the ring and Akio goes for a Flying Clothesline from the top rope but Chavo dropkicks Akio down! Chavo hits Akio with the Gory Bomb followed by the pin and the win! Don't miss Funaki defending the Cruiserweight Championship against Ultimo Dragon and Chavo Guerrero in a Triple Threat match at Judgment Day!

------------------

Winner: Chavo Guerrero

(87,76,99)

THE DAY

The Big Show is backstage in his locker room and he is watching last week's Main Event. Suddenly Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman enter his room.

Lesnar: 'Turn that TV off!'

Big Show turns the TV off and he goes face to face with Lesnar.

Lesnar: 'Last week you guys were lucky! We all know nobody can beat ME, Brock Lesnar! The youngest World Wrestling Entertainment Champion of all time!'

Show: 'Is that so? (Lesnar nods) Really? Because two weeks ago I remember BEATING your ass in a one on one match-up and I defeated you without cheating'

Lesnar: 'Yeah but that wasn't the real Brock. I had just returned to wrestling. Now, I am the old, strong and unbeatable Brock Lesnar again and I can proof it to you if you don't believe me'

Show: 'I know the perfect place for you to proof yourself to the world. It'll be the day when you realize that The Big Show is betta then you...It'll be the day when you will beg for mercy, it'll be the day when The Big Show looks deep into your eyes and you will SHIT your pants because you know you can't beat me anymore'

Heyman: 'About what day are you talking?'

Show: 'About JUDGMENT DAY! You and me, at Judgment Day!'

Lesnar: 'IT'S ON B*TCH!'

Theodore Long appears.

Long: 'Hold up playa's, that's a great match. But right now what matters is tonight's main event. I was thinking, John Bradshaw Layfield doesn't have a match tonight but he should have one because he needs to warm himself up for the 5-Man HIAC match at Judgment Day. You, Big Show, you don't have a match scheduled either tonight, just like Brock Lesnar. Now I want the fans to decide who will wrestle JBL in the main event tonight, Big Show (crowd cheers heavily) or Brock Lesnar (mixed reaction)....I guess it's Big Show versus JBL tonight, in a Non-Title Match! Have fun playa! Holla holla holla...'

The Big Show has a big smirk on his face while Brock Lesnar & Heyman try to get themselves into a match by talking to Theodore Long.

(76)

WWE United States Title Match!

Charlie Haas © vs. Jesus Aguilera

The crowd cheers as Charlie Haas walks to the ring with the United States Title around his waist. Last week we saw Haas retain the title against Kenzo Suzuki and afterwards he chased Carlito through the crowd. This week he faces Carlito's bodyguard and he has a chance to make Carlito HIS bodyguard by winning the US Championship tonight. The bell rings and Jesus and Haas lock-up in the middle of the ring. Jesus hits Haas with two stiff right hands before hitting Haas with a Gutwrench Suplex. Jesus whips Haas into the ropes and he connects with a quick but hard Neckbreaker. Jesus hooks Haas' leg, one....two...Haas puts his foot on the second rope. Carlito Cool is standing at ringside and he is eating his apple while cheering on Jesus. At 5:43 Jesus goes for a Powerbomb but Haas counters in mid-air with a beautiful DDT! Haas locks Jesus in a very painful Single Leg Crab and Jesus starts to scream in pain. Suddenly Carlito enters the ring, he takes a bite out of his apple and he spits right into Haas' face! Haas unlocks the hold and he grabs Carlito. Carlito begs for mercy but Haas picks Carlito up and he hits him with a vicious Brainbuster DDT! Haas rolls Cool out of the ring only to get nailed from behind by Jesus with a low blow! Jesus goes for a big Leg Drop but Haas rolls away. Haas jumps back to his feet and he takes Jesus Aguilera down with an Arm Wrench Hip Throw. Haas pumps the crowd up before locking Jesus into the Haas of Pain. Carlito tries everything to distract the referee but the referee ignores him. Jesus manages to get to the ropes but Haas pulls him away! Jesus lets out a big roar before tapping out and giving Charlie the win! Carlito slides into the ring and he tries to attack Haas from behind but Haas quickly turns around and he hits Carlito with a Hip Toss. Carlito rolls out of the ring and he grabs his apple that he left on top of the ring steps. Carlito takes another bite and he spits towards Haas. Haas goes ballistic in the ring and he grabs a microphone...

Winner: Charlie Haas ©

(73,66,81)

SICK

Charlie Haas has a microphone in his hand.

Haas: 'Carlito, I am getting SICK and TIRED of you messing with my business! Fine, you got your way; you will get a United States Title shot! Carlito, I challenge you to a match at JUDGMENT DAY with the WWE United States Championship on the line! What do you say Carlito?'

Carlito Cool is standing on the aisle with Jesus. Carlito pulls a microphone out of his pocket and he smiles.

Carlito: 'Haha, I like this. Carlito Cool accepts the challenge! Charlie, you finally did something good and that's cool. But you know what would be even cooler? If I walked out of Judgment Day as a 2-time United States Champion and believe me; I will be the US Champ after Judgment Day'

Haas: 'No no no, Carlito. You know what would be the coolest right now? If you came to this ring right now to give the fans a little preview of what they can expect at Judgment Day! Now THAT'S cool!'

The crowd cheers as Charlie Haas goes out of the ring and he walks towards Carlito and Jesus but they run away before Haas can get to them! Haas smiles and he holds the United States Title up high before disappearing in the backstage area.

(86)

I-CORPORATION

After some commercials Rob Van Dam and Rey Mysterio come to the ring with microphones. They pose on all four turnbuckles before Mysterio starts to talk.

Mysterio: 'This Sunday Rob and I will have to defend our WWE Tag Team Titles against The Dudley Boyz and the Flying Cousins.....that's going to be hard. So Rob and I were thinking....we need a warming-up for Judgment Day. We challenge any tag team to come to this ring right now and go head to head with us, in a non-titles match. But...'

Rey Mysterio is interrupted by JIM CORNETTE. Cornette walks to the ring.

Cornette: 'Hello fans, long time no see! I'm Jim Cornette, as most of you probably know and I am here to challenge RVD and Mysterio. No....I'M not going to fight against you but my clients will. I have been waiting for the right moment to return to the WWE. I wanted return with an impact. I wanted to return with my own group, my own stable....first off, give it up for MUHAMMED HUSSAN!'

Hussan's awesome music theme starts playing and Hussan walks to the ring to a chorus of boo's. Hussan rolls into the ring and he points towards the Tag Titles and he makes a sign with his hands that he wants the belt around his waist.

Cornette: 'The next member of my group. It's the man that will wrestle against RVD and Rey Mysterio with Muhammed Hussan.....from Canada with love, BOBBY ROODE!'

Some fans know Roode from NWA:TNA and they boo him. Roode generates some Heel heat by flipping the bird to some fans in the front row. How nasty!

Cornette: 'From Japan, he is my personal bodyguard from now on....KENZO SUZUKI!'

Kenzo Suzuki runs to the ring with Hiroko and the crowd heavily boo's for the strong Japanese wrestler.

Cornette: 'And last but not least....this man can destroy ANYONE! From England.....the future of the World Wrestling Entertainment and in the ring the most impressive heavyweight wrestler ever, BURCHILL!'

Burchill slowly makes his way out to the ring and he looks strong but I wonder how he is like in the ring.

Cornette: 'From America, ME, Jim Cornette. From England, BURCHILL! From Japan, KENZO SUZUKI! From Canada, BOBBY ROODE! And from Iraq, MUHAMMED HUSSAN! We come from around the world, we are united, we are.....THE INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION! RVD and Mysterio, do you two have the guts to face Hussan and Roode right now?'

RVD and Mysterio nod and Burchill, Cornette and Suzuki leave the ring. Jim Cornette is back and his stable, the International Corporation, looks really impressive!

(81)

Non-Titles Match!

RVD and Mysterio © vs. I-Corporation (Hussan & Roode)

The bell rings and Mysterio begins the contest against newcomer Bobby Roode. Mysterio hits Roode with a right hand before whipping him into the ropes and taking him down with a Drop Toe Hold. Roode quickly gets back to his feet and he goes for a Clothesline but Mysterio grabs Roode's arm and he slams it down on the mat! Mysterio jumps onto the top rope but Muhammed Hussan knocks Mysterio off the top rope! Roode gets back to his feet and he waits for Mysterio to get back up only to surprise everybody with a brutal Running STO. Roode covers Mysterio but Mysterio kicks out and he kicks Roode away before tagging Rob Van Dam. Roode tags Hussan into the contest. RVD tries to hit Hussan with a spinning kick but Hussan grabs RVD's leg and he takes RVD down with a perfectly executed dropkick. Hussan locks RVD into a Sleeper Hold and after 30 seconds RVD begins to fade away. It looks like RVD is about to tap but the crowd begins to chant "USA! USA!" and RVD suddenly gets his powers back. RVD grabs the second rope and immediately he takes Hussan down with a Wheel Kick. At 7:23 RVD hits Roode with a Rolling Thunder followed by a Top Rope Leg Drop from Rey Mysterio! RVD picks Roode up only to hit Roode with a big Body Slam. RVD jumps onto the top rope and he does the R V D sign before going for the Five Star Frog Splash but he doesn't hit it because Roode gets his knees up and RVD falls onto his knees! Roode grabs RVD and he crushes RVD with the CANADIAN BOMB! Roode tags Hussan, who hops over the ropes into the ring. RVD slowly gets back to his feet and he turns around straight into Hussan's finisher, called the Arabian Nights (same as Randy Orton's O-Zone, or Elix Skipper's finisher). Hussan dropkicks Mysterio off the apron before covering RVD, 1....2....3! Bobby Roode and Muhammed Hussan have defeated the WWE Tag Team Champions in a non-titles match! OH MY GOD!

------------------

Winners: I-Corporation

(84,76,93)

HIS FIRST VICTIM

The International Corporation throw Rob Van Dam and Rey Mysterio out of the ring. Jim Cornette receives a microphone from the referee and he smiles.

Cornette: 'I think it's quite obvious that the Tag Titles will soon be ours!'

The crowd boo.

Cornette: 'But now it's time for our monster, Burchill's first victim. I call this the Burchill Challenge! Who dares to face the British monster?'

"Eye of the Tiger" plays and Hardcore Holly comes to the ring with Al Snow. Holly has a microphone in his hand. Holly looks at Burchill.

Holly: 'So you think you are all that hah? You think you can just come in and play the big guy here in the WWE hah? Well lemme tell ya kid, everybody who is new here and who is a bit too cocky will first get an attitude adjustment by me, Hardcore Holly. You get that boy? Right now, you and me. I'll be the first to one to participate in the Burchill Challenge and bah gawd I'll be the first one to BEAT you in your own challenge!'

Cornette: 'Burchill accepts your challenge. But before the match begins I'd like to say that Burchill will take no responsibility for any……broken.....BONES!!'

Hardcore Holly laughs but Burchill grabs Holly and he tosses him to the other side of the ring. Everybody leaves the ring except for Holly and Burchill.

(50)

Burchill Challenge!

Hardcore Holly vs. Burchill

Burchill whips Holly into the corner. Burchill hits Holly with a HUGE Superplex. Burchill picks Holly up and he hits Holly with an Inverted Atomic Drop followed by a Back Rake and a German Suplex. Burchill allows Holly to pull himself back up. Burchill goes for a big right hand but Holly blocks it and he nails Burchill with a hard DDT. Holly pins Burchill but the English beast kicks out at one! Holly hits Burchill with a couple of his stiff right and left hand before whipping Burchill into the rope, only to almost get decapitated by a Clothesline from Burchill! At 2:33 Burchill still has Holly under control. Burchill hits Holly with a quick Powerbomb and Al Snow slides into the ring! Snow jumps onto the top rope and he goes for a Crossbody but Burchill catches him in mid-air and he throws him out of the ring. Burchill turns his attention back to Holly and suddenly he hits Holly with a freakin' STANDING SHOOTING STAR PRESS! This guy is like a fucking cruiserweight wrapped in a Heavyweight body! But Burchill is not done yet and he orders Holly to get back up. Holly slowly gets back to his feet and Burchill puts Holly in Rockbottom position but Holly knocks him away with his elbow. Holly hits Burchill with a stiff right hand, and goes for another one but Burchill blocks it, he puts Holly in Rockbottom position and he hits Holly with the most awesome move ever, the C4!! It's a freaking flipover Rockbottom! Insane! Burchill covers Holly, one....two...three! Burchill has impressed EVERYBODY in this match!

-------------------

Winner: Burchill

(69,61,77)

RETIRING?

John Cena, Eddie Guerrero and Booker T are backstage in a lockerroom.

Cena: 'Yo guys, I want that WWE Title really bad but DAMN, I don't wanna retire. I'm still very young, I have a bright future ahead of me, know what I'm saying?'

Booker T: 'Nah man, I don't know what you are talking about fool. You want that WWE Title right? (Cena nods) You'll do anything to become the WWE Champion? (Cena nods again) Then you are willing to take the risk man! Who cares that someone will retire after Judgment Day. I know I won't retire because I have confidence in myself'

Eddie: 'Esse, you have confidence in yourself? You are a zero time World Wrestling Entertainment Champion chico, you have been really close to the WWE Title a lot of times over the past few years but you always failed to win it, why would it be any different at Judgment Day? You know you will have to face me last at Judgment Day and vato, you will not succeed'

Booker T gets mad and he gets into Eddie's face. John Cena tries to get between them. Suddenly John Bradshaw Layfield enters the room.

JBL: 'What are you guys talking about? After this Sunday I will still be the Champion of all Champs, after this Sunday one of you will retire. I am the best WWE Champion ever; I have defeated everybody who has come in my way. To quote Eddie; why would it be any different at Judgment Day? Prepare to have your last match ever....'

The WWE Champion leaves and Cena, Booker T and Eddie look at each other.

(87)

Paul London vs. Kurt Angle

Before the match begins Angle says that he will be the next WWE Champion because America deserves a good champion. Paul London receives some big cheers from the crowd. In January it looked like London might be released because Vince McMahon didn't have faith in him anymore but I guess he changed his mind because London has defeated Bubba Ray Dudley and Heidenreich over the last couple of weeks, and rightfully so 'cause London deserves to be pushed. London went for another upset but Kurt Angle is too experienced and too smart. Angle won this great match with the Angle Slam but I have a feeling this match could have been much better because Kurt and Paul are two top class wrestlers.

------------------

Winner: Kurt Angle

(82,83,82)

Non-Title Match!

John Bradshaw Layfield © vs. Big Show

A rematch from No Way Out 2004 where they faced each other for the WWE Title in a Cage match. JBL retained the championship and it was one of the most horrible, if not the most horrible Cage match ever. JBL makes his way out to the ring in his limousine with hot diva Amy Weber and JBL's slave Orlando Jordan. They are not "The Cabinet" anymore because a stable of a girl and two wrestlers is just plain wrong, except if the two wrestlers are really good but these are OJ and JBL, 'nuff said <_< WELL, WELL IT'S THA BIG SHOW! The Big Show runs to the ring - which is for us normal people just walking - and in the ring he immediately squashes JBL into the corner. Show nails JBL with two big chops to his chest and JBL sells the chops as if he's getting raped....Show busts JBL's forehead open with a vicious Headbutt and after that he bites JBL's forehead, oh my god! HOLY SHIT! As expected the crowd starts a big "E C DUB! E C Dub!" chant and Paul Heyman is probably laughing backstage right now....or he is thinking of a plan to bring back ECW, that bastard! Big Show press slams JBL out of the ring onto Orlando Jordan. Jordan looks at JBL's head and he says it's "O.K". JBL grabs the WWE Title and he wants to kiss it but the Big Show rolls out of the ring and he hits JBL with a big boot! Show drops his elbow onto JBL's balls and you can see the pain on JBL's face. Show let's out a big ass roar before slamming JBL into a turnbuckle. The not-so-gentle giant rolls JBL back into the ring and he pulls JBL back to his feet by JBL's hair. Show grabs JBL by his throat but JBL low blows Show, he takes revenge! At 10:11 Big Show and JBL are lying on the mat and Show is bleeding now too because of a sick chair shot from OJ....no it's not OJ Simpson, I'm talking about Orlando Jordan you sicko! Suddenly Spike Dudley runs to the ring and he grabs Show and he chokeslams Big Show to hell!!! OMG, Spike has chokeslammed Big Show!!!!!! OF COURSE I'M KIDDING! Okay, back to reality. OJ throws the WWE Title to JBL. JBL and Big Show miraculously get back to there feet at the same time. JBL tries to clock Show with the WWE Title but Show avoids the pain and he grabs JBL by his throat. JBL looks constipated as he is being choked by the Big Show. Show whips JBL into the ropes and he tries to connect with a big right hand but JBL ducks it and he crushes Big Show with the CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL! Booyah! JBL covers Show, one....two...three! The WWE Champion has done it again! After the match Brock Lesnar runs to the ring and he hits Show with the F5!

-------------------

Winner: John Bradshaw Layfield ©

(84,84,85 wow )

The show goes off the air with Brock Lesnar standing over Big Show's almost dead body and John Bradshaw Layfield kissing his WWE Title. Will JBL be able to retain the WWE Title at Judgment Day? DON'T MISS THIS EXCITING PAY-PER-VIEW!

=====

We got a 5.93 rating for 'Smackdown!'!

The attendance level was 9032 people.

We made $361280 from ticket sales.

Big Show and John Bradshaw Layfield work pretty well together due to their similar styles.

I'm sorry about the last match but I was in a weird mood and besides; how can you write a Show versus JBL match without boring the shit out of everybody?

Edited by FDM