WWE Smackdown!: After WrestleMania XXI

The Quasi Juice

Guest Cashmiesta

Meh two pence!

Elimination HIAC, WWE World Title Match!

Winner: Cena

Retires: Booker T(Cena turns heel)

WWE Tag Team Titles Match!

Winners: RVD and Mysterio

WWE Cruiserweight Title Match!

Winner: Ultimo Dragon

Two Old Enemies

Winner: No-Contest(Burchill comes down and Destroys both)

WWE United States Title Match!

Winner: Charlie Haas

I think Cena should turn heel and Burchill knock out Show and Lesnar!

Mitch

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe that is the worst prediciton ever, especially since the show has been up for a couple of weeks and you still got half of the matches wrong!

We demand a new show FDM! And I dmeand you bring back Johnny Stamboli and push him to the moon!

Meh two pence!

Elimination HIAC, WWE World Title Match!

Winner: Cena

Retires: Booker T(Cena turns heel)

Winners: RVD and Mysterio

WWE Cruiserweight Title Match!

Winner: Ultimo Dragon

Two Old Enemies

Winner: No-Contest(Burchill comes down and Destroys both)

WWE United States Title Match!

Winner: Charlie Haas

I think Cena should turn heel and Burchill knock out Show and Lesnar!

Mitch

user posted image

Results, 14 May 2005

Jason Cross vs. Scotty 2 Hotty

The show kicks off with some fast paced action. Scotty showed everybody during the match that he can still keep up with the Cruiserweights. Scotty almost won the match with the Worm - the fans still love that move - but after 5 minutes the young Jason picked up the win after hitting S2H with the Crossfire!

Winner: Jason Cross

(75,65,86)

Video

A video is shown of the last Smackdown! when the International Corporation showed there power again. Burchill destroyed Daniel Puder and the team of Muhammed Hassan and Bobby Roode defeated the Sucka Squad!

(86)

Unknown Warrior vs. Nunzio

That's right, he's back, the Unknown Warrior will be trying to make a name for himself on this show.....that didn't sound right :shifty: I think it's safe to say that Unknown Warrior will be jobbing on Velocity from now on. But he isn't your average jobber, because this dude is actually pretty good. Warrior crushed Nunzio with the Unknown Finisher after 3 minutes but that didn't keep Nunzio down. Eventually Nunzio won the match after nailing U-Warrior with the Kiss of Death.

Winner: Nunzio

(66,50,83)

The Flying Cousins vs. Shannon Moore & Mike the Miz

Mikey Batts and Billy Kidman have been putting on top quality matches lately and this match wasn't any different. Moore almost won the WWE Cruiserweight Title on Smackdown!, but now he is back on Velocity again. The best spot in the match was when Kidman and Batts dived over the top rope and Moore and the Miz jumped away so Kidman and Batts almost went face first onto the guardrail. This excellent match came to an end when Kidman crushed Mike the Miz with the lethal Shooting Star Press followed by a cover and the win!

Winners: The Flying Cousins

(82,70,94)

Video

Another video is shown about Smackdown! when John Bradshaw Layfield tried to cheat his way back to the WWE Title but Faarooq made his return and he crushed JBL with the Big Man Spinebuster! What is Faarooq doing back?

(66)

Dallas vs. Daniel Puder vs. Spike Dudley vs. Jimmy Snuka Jr.

The worst match of the night, shame this was the main event. Spike Dudley got eliminated first by Snuka Jr., who used the ropes for leverage to pin Spike. Dallas dominated the match after Spike got eliminated until Puder avoided a right hand and Snuka Jr. rolled Dallas up from behind and he hooked the tights and he got the three count. Snuka Jr. tried to cheat his way to a victory but Puder was too smart. Puder won the match by making Jimmy tap out to a Key Lock!

Winner: Daniel Puder

(69,66,70)

=====

NWATNA got a 0.60 television rating for 'XPlosion'!

The event was attended by 1752 people.

They made $52560 from ticket sales.

We got a 4.38 rating for 'Velocity'!

The attendance level was 10043 people.

We made $401720 from ticket sales.

"Shannon Moore and Mike The Miz work well together as a team, it adds to their matches"

Edited by FDM

WWE RAW PPV: Day Of The Underdog

Edge © d. Batista, to retain the World Heavyweight Title

(They have been feuding for 2 months now. Edge is still using the psycho gimmick but now he is trying to avoid all chances of losing the belt. This was the best match on the card, they gave it there all)

Bill Goldberg d. Gene Snitsky d. Chris Benoit

(This means Goldberg is the no.1 contender for the World Title, which means that Edge will probably lose the title soon :( Benoit tried everything in his power to make this match any good but Snitsky screwed up 3 spots so the match was just plain horrible)

Rhyno and Tajiri © d. Evil Eugene and William Regal, to retain the World Tag Team Titles

(Evil Eugene, what a lame ass name! Eugene has become an evil mofo and Regal is just a normal Heel again. Nice to see Tajiri and Rhyno with titles)

Chris Jericho & The Rock d. Shawn Michaels & Triple H

(HBK turned Heel 3 weeks ago and he is back with HHH and they brought back D-Generation X. This was a good match but HHH isn't the wrestler he used to be anymore)

Simon Dean d. Randy Orton ©, to become the new WWE Intercontinental Champion

(I like Nova, but I hate Simon Dean. This was easily the worst match of the night. Orton sucked ass, he messed up a lot of spots. Dean was average, but we all know he can do much better)

Hollywood Hulk Hogan d. Ken Shamrock

(Why do they still have Hogan....I'm glad he isn't going for the World Title though. Shamrock dragged Hogan to a better match then Dean v. Orton, so bravo for Ken. Hogan won the match with the big Leg Drop of Doom. Worst...Finisher....Ever)

====

I'm glad they got rid of Mike Tyson and Vader. Bret Hart is the new commisioner of RAW, that's awesome. I hate that Chris Benoit has been jobbing to a horrible wrestler like Gene Snitsky for 2 months now. I love Edge's title reign and I hope Goldberg doesn't take the title away from Edge. After Edge I'd like to see Batista get the World Title and run wild on RAW. Where is Christian?! :(

RAW Wrestler of the Month:

user posted image

Edge

{ For putting on some top class promo's and matches. He has been a very entertaining World Champion so far }

user posted image

Results, 19 May 2005

Burchill Challenge!

Al Snow vs. Burchill

The show kicks off with the now already famous Burchill Challenge. Jim Cornette is standing at ringside with his bodyguard Kenzo Suzuki. Al Snow comes to the ring with his dear friend Hardcore Holly. The bell rings and Snow locks up in the middle of the ring with Burchill. Snow kicks Burchill in the mid-section and he whips Burchill into the ropes, followed by a running forearm. Snow covers Burchill but Burchill easily kicks out. Snow doesn't allow Burchill to get back to his feet as he quickly locks Burchill into a Sleeper Hold. After 30 seconds Burchill gets back to his feet while Snow is on his back and Burchill slams Snow off of his back. A big smile appears on Burchill's face and Burchill hits Snow with the Standing Shooting Star Press followed by the cover, 1....2...Hardcore Holly breaks the cover! Kenzo Suzuki rolls into the ring and he goes at it with Holly while Burchill tosses Snow into a corner. At 3:23 Burchill back body drops Snow out of the ring onto Holly. Jim Cornette distracts the referee while Kenzo Suzuki - also called the Bronce Warrior - attacks Al Snow. Suzuki hits Snow with the Faceclaw STO before rolling Snow back into the ring. Hardcore Holly starts brawling with Suzuki on the outside. Burchill sets Snow up for the C4 but suddenly Snow knocks Burchill away with his elbow. Snow grabs Burchill and with all his power he crushes Burchill with the Snow Plow! Snow hooks Burchill's leg, 1....2....thr, Burchill kicks out! The crowd heavily chants for Al Snow while Snow is waiting for Burchill to get back to his feet. But Burchill rolls out of the ring to recover. After 20 seconds Burchill gets back into the ring and Snow attacks Burchill but Burchill hits Snow with a big boot to the face. Burchill hits Snow with the C4, followed by a pin and the win! For a while Snow had the upper hand but it was not enough to keep the British animal down! After the match Hardcore Holly vows revenge on Burchill while he helps Snow.

==================

Winner: Burchill

(72,64,81)

WHY?

John Bradshaw Layfield is walking backstage. Suddenly he bumps into Faarooq!

Faarooq: 'Ah here ya are man, I've been looking everywhere for ya....(JBL looks angry) Alright, you think I kept you from winning the WWE Title for the second time last week, am I right?'

JBL: 'Yes you did, I was about to be the Champion of all Champions again, but then you came to the ring and you destroyed everything! Why Faarooq? Why are you even back, I thought you were gone forever!'

Faarooq: 'I've returned because I want to kick some ass again, and drink some beers again backstage. Damn man, I've been sitting in front of the TV for months now, seeing you be a man who is totally the opposite of what you once were. I'm getting sick of seeing you waste your time'

JBL: 'Waste my time?! I almost held the WWE Championship for one year because I stopped drinking beers and because I stopped smoking like a maniac!'

Faarooq: 'You were the WWE Champ a long time Bradshaw, but face it...you had ta cheat to win the big matches against guys like Undertaker and Kurt Angle, you don't belong at the top of the WWE....Just like me. But I tell ya where we do belong....we belong at the top of the Tag Team Division. Every day people come up to me and they ask me when the Acolytes will run wild again and in the beginning I told them you have changed, but damn man....I want us together too now. Think about all the fun we had'

JBL is silent for a while.

JBL: 'But I have gone to greater things. I am rich now, I was the 2004 Man of the Year.....I had my own Cabinet. What is more fun then being the best in the WWE?'

Faarooq: 'You never were the best and you never will be. But you shouldn't even try to become the best....let's just re-unite and drink some beers again. How 'bout a drink?'

Faarooq offers JBL a beer and JBL looks at it. JBL begins to smile and he reaches towards the beer. Suddenly he shakes his head and he knocks the beer out of Faarooq's hand.

JBL: 'No! I will never drink beer again, I am John Bradshaw Layfield now! Get the hell away from me!'

Faarooq shakes his head in disgust before he walks away while drinking beer.

(75)

RVD and Mysterio © vs. Reigns and Jindrak

This match had the best match quality of the night by far as all four men looked to be in tremendous shape and they gave this contest there all. In the beginning of the match the tag champs had control over Jindrak as they tagged each other quickly in and out. At 5:55 Luther Reigns crushed Mysterio with a big Powerbomb and he went for the win but Rob Van Dam stopped the count with the Five Star Frog Splash. RVD went for another Frog Splash but Mark Jindrak dropkicked RVD in mid-air. Reigns whipped Mysterio into the ropes and he went for a Clothesline but Mysterio ducked it and he surprised Reigns with a drop toe hold onto the first rope. Mysterio called for the 619 but he walked straight into a Superkick from Jindrak. Reigns rolled Mysterio up but Mysterio rolled through, 1....2...Jindrak stopped the pin. RVD took Jindrak to the outside with a Crossbody. Mysterio and Reigns avoided each other's moves for a while until Mysterio managed to put Reign's head on the second rope. Mysterio nailed Reigns with the 619 and he pinned Reigns, 1..2...3! After the incredible match Muhammed Hassan and Bobby Roode came to the ring and they attacked Robbie V and Rey Rey. Hassan hit RVD with the Arabian Nights and Roode crushed Rey Mysterio with the Canadian Bomb!

==================

Winners: RVD and Mysterio ©

(87,77,97)

DRAFT

Vince McMahon appears on the big screen in a big office.

Vince: 'I am here to make an announcement. At Great American Bash, two men from RAW will go to Smackdown! and 2 men from Smackdown! will go to RAW. It can be anyone from Torrie Wilson to John Cena, or from Batista (huge pop) to Triple H....We do this to keep the shows fresh and to make everybody happy. Although 2 are not much, I hope y'all will be looking forward to it. Okay, let's get back to the show! Hahaha!'

(94)

ARRIVING

A limousine stops in front of the arena and somebody opens a door and out comes the WWE Champion Kurt Angle to a huge pop from the crowd! Angle gives the driver some money before entering the arena with the WWE World Championship around his waist. What will the Olympic Hero do tonight?!

(91)

Charlie Haas © & Paul London vs. Carlito Cool & Ultimo Dragon ©

Ultimo Dragon makes his way out to the ring with his manager Sonny Oono. Dragon does a pose with the WWE Cruiserweight Title on a turnbuckle before handing it to Oono. "I spit on the face on people who don't want to be cool", Carlito Cool walks to the ring and the fans almost boo him out of the building! At this point you might think; where the hell is Jesus Aguilera? Well the Smackdown! writers don't see anything good in him so he's not appearing with Carlito anymore. Rumors are going around that Jesus might go to RAW to kick some ass for the returned Hardcore Title. The third man to come to the ring is Paul London, who is the least "over" wrestler in this tag team match. Charlie Haas comes to the ring to cheers. Haas and London shake hands before the bell rings. London starts the match off against Ultimo Dragon. Dragon whips London into the ropes and he tries to connect with a big right hand but London hits Dragon with a Sunset Flip followed by a pin but Dragon kicks out. London nails Dragon with a couple of right hands before going for a Hurricanranna but Dragon takes control and he Powerbombs London out of the ring! Dragon follows it up with a dive over the top rope onto London! At 7:45 Charlie Haas allows Ultimo Dragon to tag Carlito. Haas and Carlito lock-up and Haas takes the upper hand with a quick Snap Suplex. Haas locks Carlito into a Full Nelson but Dragon enters the ring and he dropkicks Haas away from Carlito. Carlito pulls himself back to his feet with the ropes and he goes for a Neckbreaker on Haas but Haas pushes Carlito away and Haas tries to kick Carlito in the mid-section but Carlito grabs Haas' foot....Carlito smiles but Haas nails Carlito with his other foot! Haas locks Carlito in the Haas of Pain and the crowd goes wild. Carlito screams in pain and he tries to get to the ropes. The crowd thinks Carlito is going to tap but suddenly Ultimo goes onto the top rope and he hits Haas with a Missile Dropkick. Haas rolls to his corner and he tags Paul London. Carlito quickly tags Ultimo Dragon. London takes Ultimo into a Hurricanranna Roll-Up but Ultimo kicks out! London goes for a big wheelkick but Ultimo avoids the pain and he sends London into a corner. Ultimo hits London with a beautiful Shining Black Wizard and then he jumps onto the top rope. Ultimo goes for the Asai Moonsault but London rolls away at the last second and Ultimo crashes onto the mat. London hits Ultimo with an amazing 450 Splash followed by a cover, 1...2....3! Paul London got a upset victory over the WWE Cruiserweight Champion! After the match Charlie Haas and Paul London celebrate while Carlito is pissed off and Sonny Oono asks Ultimo in Japanese if he's okay.

=================

Winner: Charlie Haas © & Paul London

(83,79,88)

VIVA LA RAZA

Kurt Angle comes to the ring to a big ovation from the crowd. Angle does a pose on all four turnbuckles with the WWE Title before grabbing a microphone.

Angle: 'It's true, your Olympic Hero has survived his first WWE Title defense. It would have been horrible to see John Bradshaw Layfield become the WWE Champion again right? (fans cheer) I'd like to thank Faarooq for coming to my aid because this belt means the world to me...'

Kurt Angle is interrupted by John Cena. Cena slowly walks to the ring to a chorus of boos from the crowd. In the ring Cena goes face to face with Angle.

Cena: 'Yo Angle.....we are going into a new era of the WWE, and a new era always means a new star will shine in the WWE. But Kurt, you are not new. Quite frankly, you are pretty damn old! So what the f*ck are you doing here as the WWE Champion hah?! Give the title to somebody new, give the title to somebody who can carry the WWE to new heights, give the title to the Doctor of Thuganomics.....give it to John Cena!'

Angle: 'What are you talking about Cena? You can carry the WWE to new heights?! If there is somebody who can do that, then it's me, Kurt Angle. I won the WWE Title within 12 months when I came to the WWE. You didn't Cena, and that's a damn fact!'

John Cena shoves Angle.

Cena: 'Shut up you Eddie Guerrero-fanboy!'

VIVA LA RAZA! The crowd explodes as Eddie Guerrero's music theme plays and a low rider appears on the stage. But out of the low rider comes Chavo Guerrero! The crowd still cheers but not as loud as they would for Eddie. Chavo slides into the ring and he has a microphone in his hand.

Chavo: 'I am here for Eddie Guerrero. The best wrestler EVER in this business. He should be the WWE Champion right now but because of YOU Kurt he is now retired!'

Chavo Guerrero hits Kurt with the microphone.

Chavo: 'THAT'S for being so damn selfish at Judgment Day. You know Eddie deserved to be the WWE Champion, you should have let Eddie defeat you because Eddie would have been a far better champ then you esse!'

John Cena smiles and he says something to Chavo but Chavo also takes Cena down with the microphone!

Chavo: 'And THAT'S for insulting Eddie last week!'

The crowd chants "asshole! asshole!" to Chavo.

Chavo: 'I am going to make Eddie proud and I am going to take Eddie's place. I'll bring the WWE World Title BACK to the Guerrero family again! I'll do whatever it takes to become the WWE Champion, even if I have to lie...cheat and....steal! VIVA LA RAZA!'

Chavo Guerrero grabs the WWE Title and he does a pose with the belt before throwing it back to Kurt. Chavo has made a big impact!

(84)

Brock Lesnar vs. Daniel Puder

HERE COMES THE PAIN! Brock Lesnar makes his way out to the ring with his manager Paul Heyman. It's time for Lesnar's first squash match since his return and it's against the Tough Enough Winner. Daniel Puder has been dominating on Velocity but he can't seem to pick up a victory on Smackdown! yet. The bell rings and Lesnar tosses Puder into a corner. Lesnar drives his elbow into Puder’s stomach after hitting Puder with some hard right hands. Lesnar hits Puder with a huge Vertical Suplex followed by a cover but Puder kicks out. Lesnar locks Puder into a Headlock but Puder nails Lesnar with a Stun Gun and then he takes Lesnar down with a STO. Puder locks Lesnar into a Fujiwara Armbar. The crowd cheers for Puder while Lesnar is in terrible pain. After a while Puder unlocks the hold and he goes for a Sharpshooter but Lesnar kicks Puder away. Lesnar quickly gets back to his feet and he clotheslines Puder down. At 6:22 Lesnar and Puder are at ringside fighting. Lesnar whips Puder into the steel ring steps. Lesnar delivers a Spinebuster to Puder onto the floor after hitting Puder with 3 fast elbow drops to the chest. Lesnar rolls Puder back into the ring. Puder surprises Lesnar with a kick to the side but Lesnar is still standing. Puder runs towards Lesnar but Lesnar grabs Puder and he lifts Puder up and down above his head. It looks like Lesnar is going for a Press Slam but he puts Puder onto his shoulders and then he crushes Puder with the F5! Lesnar hooks Puder's leg, 1....2...3! After the match Paul Heyman screams in front of the camera that Brock is coming for the Big Show!

==================

Winner: Brock Lesnar

(86,78,94)

HARDCORE

We go to Theodore Long's office where Long is sitting behind his desk. Suddenly John Cena and Kurt Angle enter the office and both men are pissed off.

Cena: 'Yo Theo, did ya see what Chavo did to me?!'

Angle: 'And to me. He knocked me down with a freakin' microphone! Put me in a match with Chavo, but make it a non-title match'

Cena: 'Ah you are afraid to lose your precious title hah? Coward'

John and Kurt go face to face.

Long: 'Wow wow playa's, chill out. It seems to me that you both wanna go at it with Chavo Guerrero because of what he did to you two'

Cena: 'Hell yeah'

Long: 'But at the same time, I see you two fools have something to settle as well. Tell ya what playas, tonight in the main event it'll be the WWE Champion Kurt Angle against John Cena against Chavo Guerrero in a Hardcore match! But I don't wanna be unfair so Kurt, the WWE Title will not be on the line, they have to earn a shot. Unless you want the belt to be on the line...'

Angle: 'No. Like you said Mister Long, they have to earn a shot and so far Cena and Chavo haven't earned jack shit!'

Cena: 'Oh I'll earn it alright. Tonight I'll earn my shot by kicking yo ass!'

Long: 'Now get the hell out of my office dogs, I still have a lot of work ta do. Have fun tonight playas, holla.....holla holla!'

John Cena and Kurt Angle look at each other with hate in there eyes and the screen fades.

(84)

Orlando Jordan vs. Faarooq

Faarooq's first match since his return. Booker T appears on the stage and he points to the curtain and out comes Faarooq to a pretty big pop. Faarooq yells "DAMN" before walking to the ring with the Bookerman by his side. The 40 year old Faarooq looks to be in good shape. "Longhorn" starts playing and Orlando Jordan makes his way out to the ring followed by the former WWE Champion; John Bradshaw Layfield. Faarooq points towards JBL and he starts laughing. Suddenly Jordan attacks Faarooq and he nails Faarooq with a couple of stiff right hands before trying to irish whip Faarooq into a corner but Faarooq reverses into a irish whip of his own. Faarooq chokes Jordan with the top rope and after that he nails Jordan with a hard DDT. Jordan manages to kick out of a cover from Faarooq. Jordan quickly rolls out of the ring and JBL talks trash to Faarooq, he's saying things like "beer drinking fool" and "you'll never be as good as me". Jordan goes back into the ring and Faarooq starts to beat on him again. At 3:11 Faarooq takes Jordan down with a quick Clothesline. JBL enters the ring and Faarooq turns around straight into a big boot from JBL! The referee tells JBL to get the hell out of the ring and JBL slowly rolls to ringside. Jordan covers Faarooq, JBL counts with his fingers at ringside, 1....2...Faarooq kicks out! JBL goes crazy at ringside. Jordan goes for a right hand but Faarooq blocks it and he crushes Jordan with the Dominator! JBL goes back into the ring and he hits Faarooq with the Clothesline From Hell! The referee immediately calls for a DQ. The bell rings and Faarooq has won the match because JBL interfered. After the contest Booker T and JBL brawl in the ring until Orlando Jordan low blows Booker T!

===================

Winner: Faarooq by DQ

(68,69,69)

Non-Title Hardcore Match!

Kurt Angle © vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. John Cena

The Doctor of Thuganomics comes to the ring first and the fans boo him. Cena is better Heel then a Face in my opinion. VIVA LA RAZA! Again Chavo Guerrero uses Eddie's music theme. The fans already hate Chavo now, a guy in the front row even spits at Chavo! A new Main Eventer has been born people. Chavo does a pose in the ring and then he starts talking trash to Cena. The last guy to come to the ring is of course the WWE Champion, Kurt Angle! The crowd goes wild as Kurt runs to the ring with a steel chair. The bell rings and Angle tries to hit Cena with the chair but Cena avoids the pain. Chavo dropkicks Angle from behind. Cena grabs a Playstation 2 and he knocks Chavo down with it! Cena covers Chavo but Chavo easily kicks out. Angle grabs Cena from behind but Cena counters and he German Suplexes Angle onto the steel chair! Cena wants to go for the pin but Chavo doesn't allow him. Chavo chokes Cena with a rope but Cena doesn't give up. Angle gets back to his feet and he nails Chavo with a vicious steel chair to the head. Angle let's out a big "whoooo!" before locking Chavo into the Ankle Lock. Chavo goes nuts but Cena saves Chavo by low blowing Kurt. Cena has a big smirk on his face and he hits Angle with the Five Knuckle Shuffle. But it wasn't enough to win the match as Angle kicked out of a cover at two. At 10:40 Chavo has surprisingly been dominating the match for like 4 minutes already. Cena slowly gets back to his feet but Chavo immediately takes him down again with a kendo stick. Chavo throws the kendo stick away and he grabs the Playstation 2. The crowd chants Angle's name while Angle is trying to pull himself back to his feet with the ropes. Chavo is waiting behind him with the Playstation 2. Suddenly John Cena jumps back to his feet and he hits Chavo with the Throwback from behind! Cena covers Chavo, 1....2....thr, Angle pulls Cena away! Cena shoves Angle and Angle quickly shoves him too. They start to brawl but Chavo gets back to his feet and he kicks both men down. Chavo screams "Latino Heat!" before hitting Cena with the always entertaining GORY BOMB! Chavo smiles and he locks Cena into the ANKLE LOCK! The crowd boos heavily but suddenly Angle gets back to his feet, he grabs Chavo from behind and.....ANGLE SLAM! Angle hooks Chavo's leg, 1.....2.....3! The WWE Champion has done it! Kurt Angle celebrates on all four turnbuckles with the WWE Title high in the air. I must say Chavo Guerrero has proved that he can keep up with them but Angle was just too smart!

=================

Winner: Kurt Angle ©

(92,94,90)

The show goes off the air with Kurt Angle walking down the aisle celebrating, Chavo Guerrero goes crazy in the ring like only Latino's can and John Cena is lying motionless on the floor!

====

Chavo Guerrero: Thank you for pushing me to the main event! I will not let you down.

We got a 5.86 rating for 'Smackdown!'!

The attendance level was 10004 people.

We made $400160 from ticket sales.

You overused Kurt Angle at the last show, the fans started to get sick of seeing him.

Orlando Jordan: Faarooq was working too stiffly; I could have been badly hurt.

Brock Lesnar and Daniel Puder work pretty well together due to their similar styles.

Edited by FDM

Woooooo a Chavito push to the main event, awesome.

Good show overall FDM. I'm curious as to who will be drafted from RAW to Smackdown and vice versa!

Guest MrBenjamin

Really good dude!!....Chavo in the Main Event= $$$$....Nice match between Brock Lesnar and Daniel Purder....I hope Brock receives a shot at the Heavyweight Title.... B)

• 9 months later...