Refereeing mistakes

I don't mind Pires diving, maybe that's cause I like the guy.

How could I forget the pathetic match against Maccabi or whatever there name is. Juve went five games with all wins and no goals gone in. Then along comes our last and easy game and the fucking referee screws us. No way can you award a fucking penalty for that pathetic challenge. Zebina barely touched the guy so I don't see how he can give a damn penalty. Seriously that referee was so biased there, normally it would NEVER be given. I know we got a draw still but it ruined our record of winning every game and not letting in a single goal, it's pathetic when idiot referees spoil things like this.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cashmiesta

Yeh. It always always always seems like the refs either a Man U fan or an Arsenal fan. Especially Man U who deserve more oscars than Tom Hanks and more diving gold medals for the chinese diving team. And dont get me started on Arsenal or Fulham. Or Aston Villa or any other team in teh Premiership apart from might west brom! :P

But the best thing I've seen a ref do is Mike Elleary or whateva his name is try to run over the ball and back-heel it but fell over :D

Being A Liverpool fan, the descion today pissed me off a little. Also when the chelsea player had his arms around Liverpool's players waist, another penaulty should of been given then.

But i think the descion in Euro 2004 has to be the top of my list. There should be no debate whatsoever. Sol Campbell DID NOT even touch the keeper, the referee (whatever his name was) later admitted that after watching the Goal from different angels that Campbell jumped on an England Shirt and that the Portugeese Keeper fell over. That match, though, was amazing, it was such a tense atmsosphere and i marked out when Lampard scored the goal in Extra time.

P.S

BECKHAMS A TARD

There were some poor mistakes by the referees yesterday, Tiago blatently hand balled it and could of been sent off, not only that but the ref saw i and put his whistle to his lips and then didnt blow. ame at Portsmouth there was an hand ball there and i think it was Pompey who should of had a PEN and didnt it didnt really matter because they got a penalty later on anyway. Man City were also hard done by, i think it was Bosvelt who went shoulder to shoulder with Crouch and Crouch slipped, so the ref gave them a PEN, im not a big Man City fan but that was apauling IMO

It's going to be more fuel to the argument that video replays should be used in football.

I think that bad referee decisions are part of the game though. Without them we'd have no controversy. Sure every game would be without problems but it'd be really really boring.

That pissed me off so bad - that was so far over the fucking line it isn't funny! How the fuck did both the ref and linesman miss that?

Anyway, we need some kind of technology for instances like this. Either some kind of video replay, or even just something crappier like a buzzer or a light that sounds/lights up, whatever.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

They use video replays upon video replay when its something like the Rooney face push incident, or Totti/Diouf spitting, so why not blatant goals?

Not only the worst referring decision of all time, but probably the biggest blunder by a goalkeeper too.